much slower in velocity than, say, a bullet...
如果速度比子弹慢的时候...
Just might make it through. It's a big gamble, Sir.
也许就能通过 这是很大的赌注,长官
Yeah,
对
you ready?
准备好了吗?
They're coming.
他们来了
Fool, I will kill you.
笨蛋,我会杀了你的
Again?
还来啊?
No!
不...!
They'll be back!
他们会再回来!
They won't spare you!
他们不会饶了你的!
This is where the Stargate should be.
星际之门应该就在这里
We sent your enemy through the doorway.
我从门口送走你们的敌人了
They'll be back.
他会再来的
When you are gone we will bury it.
你们走后我们会毁了它
They'll come in ships next time;
下回他们会搭船来
they'll bring an army.
而且带着大军
Perhaps.
也许吧
He wanted to wish you farewell.
他想要来和你们道别
I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
And you.
你也是
We sent your weapons back through the doorway.
我们从门口送回你们的武器
Yeah, speaking of the Stargate... You fear for us,
对,说到了星际之门... 你为我们害怕...
yes?
是吗?
Yes.
是
Why?
为什么?
It is our way that the strong defend the weak.
这是我们强者保护弱者的方式
We're afraid for you.
我们为你们担心
Before you go, O'Neill,
在你们走之前,欧尼尔
there is something we would have you see.
我们希望你能看一样东西
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Fear not.
不要担心
Maybe one day you will learn,
也许将来你会学到
that your way is not the only way.
你的方式,不是唯一的方式
Why didn't he tell us about this before?
他以前为什么不告诉我们这些?
I think, in their way, they did.
我想,他们以他们方式说了
It appears they possess a form of technology...
看起来他们拥有的科技...
far greater than that of the Goa'uld.
远比勾阿邬的要伟大的多了
They looked so helpless...
他们看起来好无助...
And now they're going to bury the Stargate...
现在他们要毁了这个门...
and we can never come back.
再也不能有人回来 我们早该听话的
The very young do not always do as they're told.
年轻人向来不会乖乖听话的
Just a little something the Nox told me one time.
这是一个诺克斯人告诉我的话
Something worth taking home.
这话值得带回去
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表