You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑对不对?
You saw the video. In my reality,
你看到录像带了,在我的现实
Jack convinced Teal'c to betray Apophis...
杰克欧尼尔说服了提亚克背叛阿波菲斯
to save our lives.
救了我们的命
Teal'c gave up everything so we could free his people from slavery.
提亚克放弃了一切就为了我们可能解放他的族人不再被奴役
It doesn't look like we could help him.
看来我们现在也没有办法帮他做任何的事了
We sent a bomb to his planet. There may be nothing for him to save.
记住,我们刚刚送炸♥弹♥到他的家乡那可能已经没有东西让他解放了
Not in this universe.
在这个现实是没有
You expect me to explain all this to him?
你是希望我去跟他解释,对不对?
He's smart. He'll understand.
他非常聪明,我想他会了解的
How do you know he's like the Jaffa you know in your universe?
你怎么知道他会跟你的现实里认识的那个提亚克一样呢?
Not everything's the same here.
这里的一切也不尽相同
No, it's not. But it is close.
对,是不同,但是很接近
I know what I am asking here, it's insane.
听着,我知道我所要求的是非常疯狂的事
Look, if you don't want to help me I understand.
如果你们不想帮助我,我可以了解
It's your lives and it's your world.
这是你们的生活,你们的世界
All I have to do is buy a little time?
我只要去拖延一点时间
A few minutes to get the gate open, right?
争取几分钟来开大门,对吧?
That video of that Jaffa and you should catch his attention.
你跟那个贾珐在一起的录像带应该会引起他的注意
You're going to talk to him about alternate realities?
你打算要去跟那个家伙谈交替的现实吗?
Do you really think he's right about this Jaffa?
你相信他说的关于这个贾珐的事吗?
He was right about my son.
我儿子的事,他说对了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think this is where you all wish me good luck.
好了,你们现在可以祝我好运了
Jack...
杰克...
I take it they're not engaged in your reality?
我猜他们在你的世界里并没有订婚?
No.
没有
The enemy will most likely penetrate this level any time now.
敌军很有可能随时就会穿透这一层了
But every minute counts.
但是每一分钟都重要
If we get the Stargate open we will retreat through it.
如果我们最后能够打开星际之门我们就能从那儿撤退
But until then, we must keep them away
但在那之前我们必须不计一切代价
from the control room and the Stargate.
让他们远离控制室和星际之门
Understood? Yes, sir!
清楚了吗?是,长官!
Your efforts and dedication...
你们的努力以及奉献...
...have always made me proud to serve with all of you.
一直都让我以与你们全体共事为荣
Bravo Company, move out. Formation three.
刺客连,注意,出动!
Kree shac!
克利,下克!
Don't shoot! I'm unarmed.
别开枪!我没有武器
I surrender.
我投降!
And you are?
你是谁?
General Jack O'Neill. Commander of this base.
杰克欧尼尔将军这个基地的指挥官
You're Teal'c, right?
你是提亚克,对吧?
Hakka sha! Arik kree!
哈卡下!阿瑞克利
You'll be wondering how I know your name.
你很好奇我怎么会知道你名字
I've got quite a story to tell you.
我有个故事要告诉你
I've got the dial-in time down by five seconds.
好,我已经设定五秒后拨号♥出去
Now we need the wormhole to destabilise.
现在我们只要等这个虫洞瓦解就行了
Airman, we'll need all the help we can get out there.
士官我们将会需要所有能得到的帮助
The base will autodestruct two minutes after...
我们应该设定自毁程序我们要预估两分钟之后就引爆...
...the window of opportunity for us to open the Stargate.
如果能够打开星际之门的话
If the Goa'ulds want this place in one piece, I intend to disappoint them.
如果勾阿邬想要得到这个地方我不想让他们称心如意
Destruct sequence activated.
自毁程序启动
What sort of deception is this?
这是哪门子的欺骗手段?
I know it's hard to believe...
我知道这很难叫人相信...
...but you guys are pretty advanced.
但是你们算是满先进的
You must know this alternate reality thing is possible, right?
我想你们一定知道所谓交替现实的可能,对吧?
I do not.
我不相信
Then how did this Daniel guy know your name?
那么这个丹尼尔他怎么会知道你的名字呢?
He says the guy in this video...
他说这个录像带里的家伙...
...you, I guess, in his world...
我猜是你在他的世界里...
...hates being a slave to the Goa'ulds.
痛恨他身为勾阿邬的奴隶
Lies.
谎言
Look, I know this sounds insane...
听着,我知道这听起来很疯狂...
...but you have a chance to change things in his world.
但是提亚克你有个机会可以改变他的世界
We just need a little time, that's all.
我们只是需要一点时间而已
This guy Daniel says the Teal'c in his world is a good man.
这个丹尼尔说在他的世界的提亚克是个好人
That he betrayed the Goa'uld for a chance to free his people, his family.
他背叛了勾阿邬,就是为了想要解放他的族人,解放他的家人
Your wife.
你太太
Your son Rya'c.
还有你儿子瑞尔卡
We received word from my home world.
我们收到来自家乡的传讯
You sent a weapon of destruction there.
你们从你们的星际之门送了毁灭武器过去
My people...
我的族人...
...my family are dead.
我的家人都死了
Four minutes. You two get in the gate room.
四分钟.你们两个最好到大门室
Catherine... No arguments. The Beta site needs you.
凯瑟琳...博士,不准争辩,β基地点需要妳
What about you? I'll set the dial and join you. Go!
那么妳呢?等拨号♥一开始我就过去,快走!
If this mirror is a doorway between our dimensions...
如果那个镜子真的是我们次元间的门路...
...maybe I can send help, or bring you to my Earth.
我也许可以从我的世界派救兵过来或者你们也可以到我的地球去
Wait. If your device is a remote control to the mirror,
等一下,如果你带来的那个装置是那个镜子的遥控器
you may need it.
你可能会需要它
Go ahead. I'll get it.
你先去,我去拿
Thank you.
谢谢
You helped reunite me with Ernest in your world?
你在另一个世界帮助我跟恩尼斯团圆?
I guess, in the grand scheme of things, we're even.
我想在这个大命运之中我们扯平了
Fall back! We have to fall back!
大家撤退!我们必须要撤退!快点!
Two minutes!
两分钟!
I surrender.
我投降
I have information for Apophis.
我有一些信息可以帮助阿波菲斯
Technology he will want to know about.
有一种科技是他会想要知道的
This is a remote control to an interdimensional portal.
这个,是到次元之间大门的遥控器
I can tell Apophis how to find it.
我可以告诉阿波菲斯怎么找到它
Ashac tree-ac!
阿下崔亚可!
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, yeah...
啊,对了...
I also wish to blow us all to hell.
我也希望我们全部都被炸死
Time's up!
时间到了!
Come on!
快啊!
Autodestruct in one minute.
一分钟后自动毁灭
Autodestruct in 30 seconds.
30秒后自动毁灭
Autodestruct in 10 seconds.
10秒后自动毁灭
Any luck?
找到没有?
Nothing.
没有
Help!
救命啊!
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事啊?
It has been caused by a staff weapon.
这看起来像是棍棒武器造成的
This looks like a Stargate address.
这好像是星际之门的地址
All right, let's get him back to Earth. No, Jack!
我们现在带他回地球不,杰克!
We're all in very big trouble.
有个非常大的麻烦
They're coming.
他们来了
They're coming.
他们来了!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表