Previously, on Stargate SG-1...
[ 前情提要 ]
It's over, Jack. No extensions, no reversals, ...
已经结束了,杰克. 没有延续,没有挽回...
no new hearings.
什么也别说了
The Stargate will be buried, literally and figuratively.
星际之门将会被埋,其他什么都别说了
We should attempt to open the gate.
我们应该试着穿越星门
We'd be court-martialled the second we got back.
下次我们回来,会被送上军事法庭的
If we got back.
如果"我们回来"的话
We're on an attack ship headed to Earth.
我们在开往地球的攻击飞船上
The mighty warrior, Klorel.
(阿波菲斯) 伟大的战士们,科罗
I'm gonna grab Skaara. Are you sure?
(欧尼尔) 我去抓史卡拉 你确信?
It would be like trying to take Apophis.
这将会像去抓阿波菲斯一样困难
You will get to see your home one last time...
你们再也见不到老家了
before you and everyone on your planet are destroyed.
因为星球的人包括你都会被摧毁
Skaara!
史卡拉!
And now, the conclusion.
现在,一切都结束了
Captain Carter? Sir?
卡特上尉? 长官?
Is there enough C4 around this ship to make a dent?
有足够的C4在飞船上搞点破坏吗?
The charges should generate secondary explosions.
那会引起次级爆♥炸♥的
So... yes, sir. Should make a helluva dent.
所以...是的,长官.会造成很大的破坏
Thank you.
谢谢
Given enough time, I may figure out... Negative!
给我足够的时间,我就能判断出... 反对!
Their reinforcements may come any second.
他们随时会来进攻
Stand by to detonate your charges on my order.
我一下命令,你就引爆
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Wait...
等等...
Daniel, if we don't stop them now, we may never stop them.
丹尼尔,如果我们现在不阻止他们,我们将阻止不了他们
Yeah, I know that.
好的,我知道
Let's just make as big a dent as possible. OK?
那我们索性就尽可能的兴风作浪,可以吧?
Ready and awaiting your order, sir.
已经准备好了,就等你的命令了,长官
OK.
好的
Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound.
好吧.我想现在该说点有意义的了
Nothing comes to mind. Let's do it.
呃...脑子一片空白,我们还是直接开始吧
O'Neill, ...
欧尼尔...
Apophis's ship approaches.
阿波菲斯的飞船来了
We heard him say he'd rejoin Klorel once they came out of the shadows.
听说一旦他们走出阴影,就会与科罗汇合
Teal'c, ...
提亚克, ...
if we can knock out this ship, will it stop them?
如果我们破坏这只船,能阻止他们吗?
It will not.
就算破坏也没用
Apophis's vessel has defence shields.
阿波菲斯的舰船有防护设备
He can still destroy your cities.
他仍然有能力摧毁你们的城市
Tell me those C4 charges are on an automatic timer.
告诉我C4炸♥弹♥的程序设定是不是自动定时的?
They are.
是自动定时的
Good. How long do we have? 24 hours.
很好.我们有多少时间? 24小时
24 hours?!
才24小时?!
At the time, sir, I thought we were still light years away.
长官,刚才那时候我还觉得我们还在很多光年远以外
Just a minute!
请等一下
Teal'c, work with me, buddy. Is there any other way outta here?
提亚克 !跟我一起行动,伙计. 还有没有别的方法离开这里?
None.
没有
Cover up.
隐蔽
This is turning out to be a bad day.
事实证明今天真是个倒霉的日子
Agh!
啊!
Stargate.SG1-s02e01.The.Serpents.Lair
第二季第01集 深入蛇穴
O'Neill?
欧尼尔?
Teal'c...
提亚克...
Aah...
啊...
Teal'c, ...
提亚克...
I can't see.
我看不见了
I am blinded as well. It will pass.
我也看不见了,大概会传染.
What the hell was that?
这他妈的到底怎么了?
A Goa'uld shock grenade.
勾阿呜的电磁炸♥弹♥(致眩晕休克但无伤害)
Though extremely painful, its effects are temporary.
虽然超级痛,但过一阵就好了
That's good to hear.
听起来还算不错
Ow!
噢哦!
God! Ow!
天呐!噢哦!
Colonel?
是上校?
Sorry, sir. It's just so dark.
抱歉,长官,实在太暗了
Oh... Carter!
啊哦...卡特!
It's all right. I like your attitude.
没关系,我喜欢你的态度
It isn't dark. We're blind.
不是太暗了,而是我们都看不见了
And we failed.
丹尼尔:我们失败了
All right, take it easy, Daniel.
好吧,放轻松点,丹尼尔
We've been in worse situations than this.
我们曾经遇到过的情况可比这糟糕多了
Not to my knowledge.
据我所知可没有
Thanks, Teal'c.
谢谢,提亚克
Right now they're preparing to wipe out the major cities of Earth.
现在他们正着手准备彻底摧毁地球上的大城市
They'll do it from orbit, out of reach.
从地球轨道上攻击,那位置防御力量根本够不着
Daniel...
丹尼尔!
Jack, I've been through this once before. I've seen this before.
杰克,这种事情我经历过,我以前曾经见识过
Daniel, will you relax?
丹尼尔,放松点(别悲观)好不好?!
You've been through it before and you survived.
你曾经是经历过,可你挺过来了!
We're... just having a bad day.
我们只不过是今天倒霉了一点而已
Colonel, I think I'm starting to see something.
上校,我想开始能看到东西了
My sight returns as well. That's what I wanna hear.
我视力也恢复了 那才是我想听到的
Carter, ...
卡特
if someone comes in here, you...
如果有人进来的话,你就...
bite 'em in the hand.
咬他们的手
Yes, sir.
呵呵,遵命
Tal kree, shak!
塔 可里, 夏!
Forgive me, master. I will not fail Klorel again.
饶了我吧,长官,我不会再让科罗失望的.
No.
是的
You will not.
你的确不再会了
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥的来这里做什么?
Reporting for duty, sir. I'm to coordinate with the Pentagon.
报告长官是因为工作,五角大楼派我来协调配合的
By whose order?
谁的命令?
At the request of Senator Kinsey.
参议员金赛的要求
He did try to contact you.
他设法联♥系♥过你
Why aren't our forces on full alert?
也许你可以告诉我,为什么军队没有全面警戒?
If we don't move now they'll be caught on the ground.
如果我们现在不搬走的话,他们会来进攻的
The Pentagon don't want to alert the Goa'uld we know they're there.
五角大楼不想引起勾阿呜的注意,我们知道他们在那
Let me guess whose bright idea that was.
让我猜猜这到底是谁的高见!
General Hammond, may I speak freely?
哈蒙德将军,容我说的坦率点
I seem to have lost your respect, sir, for whatever reason, ...
我知道因为一些原因我似乎得不到您的尊重
but we wouldn't be in this situation, that is, ...
但是我们本来不应该这么处得这么僵的,只不过是...
at the brink of war with the Goa'uld, ...
在对抗勾阿呜的问题上存在着分歧
if you had heeded my advice and buried the Stargate.
如果你当初听取我的建议埋了星门的话
Was that "I told you so", Colonel Samuels?
我不是早就告诉过你吗,塞缪尔斯上校?
I'm not here to point fingers, sir.
我不是来这里指责您的
I'm here to help coordinate our pre-emptive
我是来帮助协调
strike against the Goa'uld.
主动出击勾阿呜的
That's if the President approves. He's being briefed now.
那就是总统已经批准的,上级正在通报.
With what do you intend to strike? A new weapon, sir.
你们准备用什么攻击? 一种新型武器
I've helped to oversee its development at area 51.
我在51区监督了它的进展
Two prototypes are being prepared for launch
有2个模型正准备
at Vandenberg Air Force base.
在范登堡空军基地发射
If all goes well, history should mark this day...
如果顺利的话,历史将记住今天...
by two brilliant and unexplained flashes that occur in the night sky.
夜晚的星空出现2道明亮而无从辨别的闪光
The world should never know how close we came to Armageddon.
全世界根本不清楚我们有多么接近"末日审判"
Kel Klorel? Your son was struck down by humans.
科罗呢? 您的儿子被人类打倒了
He is in his sarcophagus?
他被安置到石棺里了吗?
Yes, my lord, but his wounds were great.
是的,主人,但他伤的很严重
It will take time to revive him.
将要花上一点时间使他恢复
What of the humans? I thought to wait until Klorel...
那些人类呢? 我想等到科罗(苏醒后处死他们)
No!
不行!
Execute them now!
现在就去给我处决了他们!
I will see to it myself.
是!我将亲自监督
We hold our position.
我们已经进入预定位置
The humans of this world still send no challenge.
人类依然没发起任何挑战
Yet they find their way to my son.
但是他们还是找到了我的儿子
We will attack their world when Klorel has risen again.
科罗苏醒后,我们就开始攻击
They will pay a hundredfold for their insolence.
他们将为此付出百倍代价
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表