When we completed interviews of all the refugees
我们询问了你从恰拉可
you brought back from Chulak,
带回来的所有难民
ten of them identified...
其中有十个人辨认出了...
the final four symbols the Goa'ulds used
勾阿呜从恰拉可的星际之门离开时
to escape through the Chulak Stargate.
所用的最后四个符号♥
When we disregard the last one as point of origin...
即使我们忽视最后一个为起源点...
that leaves three to work with.
那还有三个要调查
Captain Carter's computer model has thus far...
卡特上尉的电脑模型到目前为止...
extrapolated only one set of symbols from the Abydos cartouche
从阿比多斯的椭圆图案中只推测出一组符号♥
that contains these three glyphs.
其中包含了这三个象形符号♥
Let me guess...that's where we're going.
让我猜猜看.. 这就是我们的下个目的地
Very good, Colonel.
很好,上校
Thank you, sir. I pride myself on my deductive reasoning skills.
谢谢,长官.我以我的逻辑推理技巧为傲
In one hour, you will go through the Gate
在一个小时内,你们将穿过星门
to the planet represented by these symbols.
去往由这些符号♥所代表的行星.
It has been designated P3X- 797.
它被标记为P3X-797.
Couldn't we call this planet something
我们不能够给这些星球
that's a little easier to remember?
取一些比较好记的名字吗?
Uh, it's based on a binary code the computer uses for extrapolation.
嗯. 它是根据电脑用来推断的二进制编码命名的
Which makes it "much" easier to remember.
这使它"更"加容易记住
We sent an M. A. L. P. probe through thirty minutes ago.
三十分钟前,我们送了一个遥感勘测仪过去
Atmosphere is breathable, no detectable radiation,
大气适于呼吸,没有明显的辐射,
temperature approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
温度大约40华氏度
Can we see the video playback, sir?
我们可以看看回放录影吗,长官?
There is no playback.
没有回放的录影
Why no playback?
为什么没有?
It appears to be very dark where the Gate resides on this planet.
看起来这个星球的星际之门似乎在一个非常黑暗的地方
Well, the MALP probe has lights on it, doesn't it?
但是,移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪探测器不是有探照灯的吗?
We think they were...broken during transport through the Gate.
我们认为它在通过星际之门时就坏掉了
This is crazy! We don't know
这太疯狂了!我们不知道
what could be there waiting for us when we come through.
我们过去的时候将会面对什么
Don't you worry, boys. That's why the SG- 3 Marines are coming with.
别担心,孩子们.所以SG-3小队也会和你们一起去
You can count on us to watch your backsides.
你们可以依靠我们来警戒你们的背后
Actually, it's more my front side I was worried about.
事实上,我比较担心的是我的前面
"Chevron four, encoded!"
符号♥四号♥,输入成功
"Chevron five, encoded!"
符号♥五号♥,输入成功
You're late. Put these on.
你迟到了,戴上这个
Doesn't look like my prescription.
这看起来不像我的指示
"Chevron six, encoded!"
符号♥六号♥,输入成功
Thermal night- vision goggles.
这个是热能夜视镜
Hey, here's a question, why doesn't the MALP have a set of these?
嗨,有个问题,为什么移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪没有这个装备?
"Chevron seven, locked!"
符号♥7,锁定
SG-1 and SG-3, you have a go!
SG-1和SG-3,你们可以出发了!
Repeat, you have a go!
重复,你们可以出发了!
Okay! We'll take point!
好的,我们打前锋!
Ah. We'll go through first. You watch our lovely backsides, remember?
啊,我们先过去,你们看好我们可爱的背后,记得吗?
Have it your way, flyboy.
随你怎么说,飞行员
Are you out of your mind?
你是不是疯了?
If Skaara or Sha're are on the other side
如果史卡拉或莎瑞在另一边
those jarheads'll open fire on them
那些大兵一看到他们眼中的光
as soon as they see the light of their eyes...
就会对他们开火的...
if you know what I mean. You want that?
如果您懂我的意思,您要那样吗?
Give us ten count, then come on down!
你们一直数到十,然后再过来!
One- one- thousand...
1嗒嗒...
Two- one- thousand...
2嗒嗒...
Fan out.
都散开
Fire!
开火!
I'm real glad it was you who took point!
我觉得很高兴是你们打前锋!
No, I'm okay. Thanks for asking. Everybody else?
不,我很好,谢谢关心.其他人呢?
I think so.
我想应该没事吧
What "were" those things?
那些是什么东西啊?
I haven't the slightest idea.
我完全没有任何概念
Stargate.SG1-s01e05.The.Broca.Divide
第一季第05集 光明与黑暗
Johnson!
约翰逊!
Daniel! What are they?
丹尼尔!它们是什么?
Well, they don't look completely Homo sapien.
他们看来不全然是人类
Uh, the larger brow ridge would imply Homo erectus
嗯,他们较大的眉脊,应该属于直立人
but then again, they'd have canine teeth
但另一方面,他们也有犬齿
uh, they could be Australopithecus
嗯,他们有可能是南猿
but the brow ridge would be less prominent...
但那样眉脊应该不会那么突出的...
You don't know, do you?
你不知道,是吧?
No.
不知道
Why does that one female look different? She looks more human.
为什么那一名女性看起来不同? 她看起来更像人
We have to stop him!
我们得阻止他!
No, that's how prehistoric males probably had sex. Forcibly.
不,那可能是原始男性做♥爱♥的方法,强迫性的
The strongest male gets to mate; that's survival of the fittest.
最强的男性就可以交♥配♥,这是适者生存
Well, I call it rape, and I think we should stop it!
嗯,我会称它为强♥奸♥,并且我认为我们应该阻止它!
Carter!
卡特!
Where are those rocks coming from?
那些石头从哪儿来的?
There!
那边!
Makepeace! You and your men take the wide left flank.
梅克皮斯!你和你的人绕到左边,
We'll take the right. Copy?
我们负责右翼,明白了吗?
Let's go.
行动
Don't move!
不许动!
All right, hold your fire!
好了,不要开枪!
Lower your weapons!
放下武器!
They could be Goa'ulds.
他们可能是勾阿呜
Just keep'em covered.
只要包围他们就可以了
There's no entry scar.
这里没有侵入的伤疤
They're not Goa'ulds. Lower your weapons, kids.
他们不是勾阿呜.孩子们,放下武器
Any idea what they are?
知道他们是什么吗?
My lord, we are the Untouched. I am High Councillor Tuplo.
阁下,我们是未受感染者.我是高级议员图普勒.
We are pleased the gods have deemed us worthy of a return visit.
我们很高兴众神们认为值得再回到我们身边
Gods.
众神们?
Ah...Only the gods come through the Stargate.
是的...只有神才会从星际之门过来,
I think they're talking about us.
我想他们是在说我们
We should probably start getting used to this kind of treatment.
我们应该开始习惯受到这种待遇
Oh, for crying out loud, we're not gods. Get up.
噢,我们不是神,起来
Please.
拜托你们了
Perhaps they wish us to treat them as mortals. A test?
也许他们希望我们待他们如凡人,做为考验?
Please. Let us take you to the Land of Light.
请,让我们带你们到光明之地去
Love what they've done with the place.
我喜欢他们这里的装潢
I was going to do my living room like this, but...
我一直想把我的客厅也布置成这样,不过
it didn't go with my other stuff.
这会和其它东西不配
Looks Minoan.
很像米诺安文明
Welcome. Please, come. Sit.
欢迎,请进来,坐下
Is she all right?
她她没事吧?
I do hope.
希望没事
She...is my daughter.
她...是我的女儿
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
She is called Melocia.
她叫麦勒茜娅
I can only hope we rescued her in time from the hands of the Touched.
我只希望我们及时把她从那些受感染者手中救出来
We must now wait to see if she has been cursed by them.
我们现在只能等,看看她是否受到他们的诅咒
The creatures that took her what were they, exactly?
那些抓走她的生物到底是什么?
They are the Touched.
他们是受感染者,
They were unfortunate enough to be cursed by the hilk'sha.
他们很不幸的受到了hilk'sha的诅咒
Hilk'sha. There's a word like that on Abydos.
hilk'sha,在阿比多斯上有类似的字眼
Is that'gods of the earth? '
是"大地之神"吗?
Gods of the underworld. Evil gods.
是地狱之神,邪恶的神
The hilk'sha needed only to touch the unfortunate among us,
hilk'sha只需要碰触我们当中一些不幸的人
and they would become possessed. Pure evil, like wild animals.
他们就会着魔,像野兽一般的邪恶
So these...'Touched' people used to live here with you?
所以这些.."受感染者"曾经也和你们一起住在这个地方吗?
They were us...until they changed.
他们就是我们.. 直到他们被改变后
They became too dangerous
它们变得太危险了,
and we were forced to banish them to the Land of the Dark.
我们不得不把他们驱逐到黑暗之地去
And where are these evil gods now?
那些邪神现在在什么地方?
Oh, they do not show themselves.
他们不会现身的
We know only of their presence because of their actions.
我们只是通过他们的行为才知道他们的存在
When was the last time the good gods came around?
那好的神,最后是什么时候来的?
Well, if "you" are not them
如果"你们"不是他们的话
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表