Oh, sorry. Yeah.
啊,抱歉 是啊
So, um, what the hell happened here?
那...这里是怎么回事呢?
Somebody stole my life.
有人偷走我的人生
That's what happened. You talking about my life?
就是这么回事 你是指我的人生?
Hey, I've got every right to it that you do.
嘿,我跟你一样有所有的权利
I was kind of hoping I could figure out away to undo all this,...
我本来是希望能想个办法 解决这一切...
get myself back into my body, where I belong.
让我回到自己的身躯,我的归属
Well it's occupied, thank you.
这个...已经有人了,谢谢
I noticed that.
我注意到了
What does that make me?
那我算什么呢?
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
Well, there all debating the meaning of life out there.
他们现在都在辩论人生的意义
Both Daniels think this is all festinating.
两个丹尼尔都觉得这件事很有趣
The Carters are arguing already.
两个卡特已经在争吵了
Teal'c feels left out.
提亚克觉的有点孤单
You and I have go a few things to talk about.
你跟我则有些事情要讨论
I'm not going to give you a hard time about who gets to go back,
关于到底要让谁回去的问题
if that's what you mean.
我绝不会为难你的
Thank you.
谢了
It has nothing to do with generosity, believe me.
相信我,这跟宽宏大量毫无关系
I can't go back.
我是不能回去
If I could it might be a different story.
如果可以 这个结果可能就不一样了
Yeah, well...
是啊...
there is, a little issue of security.
但是呢... 关于安全的...一些问题上
You know everything I know about Earth...
你知道我对地球了解的一切...
codes, defenses.
密♥码♥,防御系统
We'll bury the gate.
我们会毁了大门
Don't worry.
别担心
And don't even think about sending a bomb to make sure.
还有 你别想送炸♥弹♥过来确定这件事
I wasn't. Yes, you were. I know you.
我不会的 你会的,我了解你
Alright, alright.
好,好
You have my word, Colonel.
我向你保证,上校
Call me Jack.
叫我杰克
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
Oh, for crying out loud.
看在老天的份上...
I'll handle this.
我来应付他
Ah, there you are. I was worried about you.
你在这里啊,我好为你担心
Where is the other one?
另外一个在哪里呀?
He is...
他...
getting ready to go home.
准备要回家去了
Yea, all for the best. I hope in time you will forgive me.
是啊,这是最好的 我希望以后你会原谅我
You were just trying to survive.
你只是试着要生存
Yes, and we will!
是啊,而我们会的!
All will be well, you will see!
我们都会很好,等着瞧吧!
Harlan, people are not supposed to live forever.
贺伦,人不应该活着到永远的
Maybe not.
也许是吧
But if you try just a few hundred years,
但是如果你试了几百年之后
perhaps you might change your mind.
也许你会改变主意喔
Yes?
对吧?
So...
那么...
don't forget to bury the gate when we're gone.
我们走了之后,不要忘记毁了大门
Like that's something I would forget.
我怎么可能忘的了这种事
Well...
好了...
see ya.
再见
And uh, you should have that looked at, it's...
对了,你应该看一下那里 那里看起来...
Have a good life.
祝生活美满
See ya.
再见了
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表