卡特上尉在哪里? 马上就到,长官
Carter?
卡特?
I'm assigning Sam Carter to this mission.
我派珊.卡特加入此次行动
I'd prefer to put together my own team.
我比较希望组成我自己的小队
Not on this mission. Sorry. Carter's our expert on the Stargate.
这次行动不行,对不起 卡特是我们在星际之门上的专家
Where's he transferring from?
他从哪里调来的?
She is transferring from the Pentagon.
她来自五角大厦
I take it you're Colonel O'Neill. Captain Samantha Carter reporting, sir.
我想你就是欧尼尔上校吧 珊曼莎.卡特上尉向你报到,长官
But, of course, you go by Sam?
但是,当然,都叫你珊?
You don't have to worry, Major. I played with dolls when I was a kid.
你不用担心,少校 我小时候就和玩偶一起玩过
GI Joe?
美国女大兵?
No, Major Matt Mason.
不,马特 麦森少校
Oh... Who?
噢...谁?
Astronaut doll. Did you have that backpack that made him fly?
航♥天♥员玩偶;你有那个 能让他飞起来的背包吗?
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
Colonel?
上校?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Those of you on your first trip through the gate...
你们中第一次通过星际之门的人..
should be prepared for what to expect.
应当为即将见到的东西做好准备
I memorised your report from the first mission.
我记得你第一次任务的报告
I've been preparing for this all my life.
我一生都在为此做准备
What the Colonel is saying is,...
上校要说的是...
have you ever pulled out of a simulated bombing run at 8-plus g's?
你有没有试过乘F-16以8倍速飞行 来摆脱模拟的爆♥炸♥?
Yes.
是的
Well, it's way worse than that.
这比那情况还要遭得多
By the time you get to the other side you're frozen stiff.
等到了那一边时 你整个人都被冻僵了
Like you've just been through a blizzard. Naked.
就好像你经历了一场暴风雪 赤身裸体
That's due to the compression your molecules undergo.
那是由于你分子的压缩
Oh, here we go.
噢,这下好了
Another scientist. General, please.
又一位科学家,将军,算了吧
Theoretical astrophysicist.
理论天体物理学家
Which means?
这代表什么?
Which means she's smarter than you are, Colonel.
这代表她比你聪明,上校
Especially in matters related to the Stargate.
特别在是与星际之门 相关的问题上
I was studying gate technology before Daniel Jackson made it work,...
在丹尼尔.杰克森使它运转之前 我就在研究星际之门技术了...
..and before you both went through. I should have gone through then.
而我本该在你们俩之前通过它的
But you and your men should accept that I am going through this time.
你和你的手下必须接受 这一次我要过去
Well, with all due respect, Doctor, l...
呃,恕我直言,博士,我...
It is proper to refer to a person by rank,...
提到一个人时最好说他的军衔...
not their salutation.
而不是学历
You should call me Captain, not Doctor.
你应该叫我上尉,而不是博士
Captain Carter's assignment to this unit is not an option, it's an order.
卡特派遣到这个小队 不是一项选择,而是是一项命令
I'm an Air Force officer, just like you.
我是空军军官,就像你一样
And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside,
因为我的生殖器官在体内
not the outside,...
而不是体外...
doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle.
并不代表我不能应付 你们能应付的事情
Oh, this has nothing to do with you being a woman.
噢,这与你是女人无关
I like women.
我喜欢女人
I've just got a little problem with scientists.
我只是对科学家有点感冒
Colonel, I logged over 100 hours in enemy airspace during the Gulf War.
上校,我在波湾战争期间 在敌军空域停留过上百小时
Is that tough enough for you?
这对你来说够强壮了吗?
Or do we have to arm-wrestle?
还是我们要扳扳手腕什么的?
I hate to throw a damper on your enthusiasm,...
我不想给你泼冷水...
but I still say the safest, most logical way to deal with this...
但我还是想说处理此事 最为安全、合理的方式...
is to bury the Stargate, just like the ancient Egyptians did.
就是把星际之门埋起来 就像古代埃及人所做的那样
Then the aliens couldn't return.
那样外星人就回不来了
Eliminate the threat. It won't work.
解除威胁 这没有用的
It worked before.
以前有用过
They know what we are now.
他们现在了解了我们的情况
They know how far we've come.
他们知道了我们发展的程度
We're a threat to them.
我们对他们是一个威胁
They've got ships, General.
他们有飞船,将军
Ra had one as big as the great pyramids.
拉的那艘和大金字塔差不多大
They don't need the Stargate to get here.
他们来这里并不需要通过星际之门
They can do it the old-fashioned way.
他们可以用老式方法来这里
Now, with all due respect to Mr...
现在,恕我直言...
Glass-is-half-empty over here,...
那位「半桶水」先生
can't we use the Stargate...
我们为什么不能用星际之门
to do reconnaissance before they decide to come back?
在他们决定回来之前 做一些侦察呢?
Again?
再去一次?
I'll give you exactly 24 hours to either return or send a message through.
我给你整整24小时,要么返回 要么发消息回来
No Kleenex boxes, please.
不过请不要再用面纸盒了
Otherwise, we'll assume the worst and send a bomb through.
否则,我们会做最坏打算 送一枚炸♥弹♥过去
Understood.
明白
Try to follow orders this time, Colonel.
这一次试着服从命令,上校
Sir?
长官?
This time you bring Daniel Jackson back. Is that clear?
这次把丹尼尔.杰克森带回来 明白吗?
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Move out!
开始行动!
Captain...
上尉...
Don't worry, Colonel, I won't let you down.
别担心,上校,我不会让你失望的
Good.
很好
I was gonna say ''ladies first''.
我本来准备说「女士先请」
You really will like me when you get to know me.
你了解我后,真的会喜欢我的
Oh, I adore you already, Captain.
噢,我已经很喜欢你了,上尉
My God! Look at this!
我的天! 看看这个!
The energy the gate must release to create a stable wormhole! lt's...
想想这道门产生虫洞 所要放射出的能量! 这...
It's... astronomical, to use exactly the right word.
这...是无法估量的,确切地说
You can actually see the fluctuations in the event horizon.
你事实上能看到事件穹界的波动
Ugh...
呃...
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我想我有些恶心
Ugh...
呃...
Maybe you shouldn't have had that big lunch, huh?
也许你午饭不该吃得太多,呃?
Cha'hari!
Cha'hari!
Cha'hari.
Cha'hari.
Lower your guns.
放下枪
Hello, Jack.
你好,杰克
Uh, welcome back.
欢迎回来
Skaara.
史卡拉
O'Neill.
欧尼尔
I did not think to be seeing you again.
我没想到能再见到你
Daniel, how you doing?
丹尼尔,你还好吗?
Uh, good. You?
哦,很好,你呢?
Much better, now that I see everybody's OK.
我看到大家都没事 感觉好多了
Greetings from Earth, Dr Jackson.
来自地球的问候,杰克森博士
Hello, Ferretti.
你好,费瑞提
Brought you a little something, Daniel.
给你买♥♥了样小东西,丹尼尔
Kawalsky.
卡瓦斯基
Sha're... don't be shy.
夏蕊...不要害羞
Hi.
你好
Good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
So, I figured it was only a matter of time
那么,我想你不得不说出
before you had to tell the truth...
我们在这里的真♥相♥...
..about us still being here. Yep.
只是时间问题 是的
Why the militia? Has something else come through?
为什么有民兵? 有什么其它东西过来了吗?
No, just taking precautions. Why?
不,只是预防万一,怎么?
Amazing. This is...
太令人惊讶了,这是...
what was missing from the dig at Giza.
这是在吉萨的挖掘中所缺少的
This is how they controlled it.
他们就是这样控制它的
It took us 1 5 years...
这花了我们15年...
and three supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.
和三台超级计算机来为地球上的 星际之门创建一个系统
Captain? Look how small it is.
上尉? 看看它多小
Captain!
上尉!
Oh, right. Excuse me.
噢,对,对不起
Dr Jackson, I presume.
我猜你就是杰克森博士吧
I'm Dr Samantha Carter.
我是珊曼莎.卡特博士
Don't you want to be called Captain?
你不是愿意被称为上尉吗?
What's going on, Jack?
怎么回事,杰克?
Six hostile aliens came through the Stargate on Earth.
六名敌对的外星人通过了 地球上的星际之门
Four people are dead, one's missing.
死了四人,失踪一人
One of them looked like Ra, Daniel.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表