Looks deserted.
看来废弃了
O'Neill. I have been here before.
欧尼尔,我以前到过这里
What? You have? Yes. This world is called Cartago.
什么? 你来过? 是的,这个世界叫卡提葛
What can you tell us about it?
那你知道多少?
The Goa'uld visit here regularly.
勾阿邬常常到这里来
It is one of their favorite places to harvest hosts for Goa'uld absorption.
这里是他们最喜欢来收取 勾阿邬寄主的地方之一
You know, I wish you wouldn't say "harvest".
我希望你不要说「收取」
We're talking about human beings, not brussel sprouts.
我们说的是人类,不是甘蓝菜
That is how the Goa'uld perceive it.
勾阿邬是这么觉得的
So the locals aren't used to friendly visitors.
所以当地人不欢迎友善访客
Well, that would answer why no welcome mat, I suppose, huh?
难怪他们没有铺红地毯来欢迎我们
Colonel, this is weird.
上校,这很诡异
I mean all the food here is fresh.
这里的食物很新鲜
There's even something cooking on that fire.
甚至有一些还正在煮
But there's no one around.
可是都没有人
Well, keep your heads up.
好,保持警戒
It hasn't been deserted long.
这里并没有废弃多久嘛
Colonel? Hold your fire.
上校? 不要开火
They probably think we're Goa'ulds.
他们以为我们是勾阿邬
Daniel? Think you could find...
丹尼尔,请你试着用某种语言
a language that would communicate...
跟这些人沟通...
to these people that we're human like they are, and that we're friendly.
说我们跟他们一样是人类 而且我们很友善
Why should I believe you?
我们干嘛要相信你?
That is a weapon. So is that.
那是武器 你的也是
Tell you what. I'll go first.
这样吧,我先放下来
Jaffa! Hold it!
贾珐! 等等
Jaffa yes, but he's good guy.
他是贾珐,但他是个好的
You don't know him. He's peaceful.
你不认识他,他爱好和平
Tell him you're peaceful, Teal'c.
提亚克,快说你爱好和平
It is true. He lies! I know him.
没有错 他说谎,我认识他
How? This Jaffa killed my father.
怎么会呢? 这贾珐他杀了我爸爸
Stargate.SG1-s01e15.Cor-Ai
第一季第15集 审判
Teal'c, you ever seen this kid before?
提亚克,你以前见过这个孩子吗?
I have not. He's a coward. He lies.
我没见过 他是懦夫,他说谎
Hanno! The mandates.
汉诺! 记得法令
He is not Byrsa. The mandates do not apply.
他不是柏沙,法令并不适用于他
And what if you are mistaken? I do not recognize this Jaffa.
如果你弄错了呢? 我并不认得这个贾珐呀
He is the one. He killed my father!
就是他没错,他杀了我爸爸
If you are right, he will be put through Cor-ai.
如果你是对的,他就得要经过可赖
But we do not take revenge like this, or we are no better than the Jaffa.
但是我们不能像这样报仇 否则我们就跟贾珐没有两样
Cor-ai will sustain my belief.
可赖会支持我的信念
Corai? But first you meet the elders. Come!
可赖...? 但你得先见过长老,走!
I always wanted to meet the elders.
我倒想见见这个长老
That's interesting.
真有意思.
I wonder if everyone's coming from some religious event?
他们看起来像是要参加 某个宗教活动
What does it always have to be a religious thing with you?
你为什么每次都说是宗教活动?
Maybe they're coming from a swap meet.
也许他们是来做交易的
When the gods come through the Circ Kakona,...
当那些神从塞可寇纳过来...
we scatter in many directions to hide from those
我们四处逃散以躲避那些...
who would hurt us.
会伤害我们的人
They are overdue to visit us again.
他们的来访又延期了
Circ - that's a Latin derivation. Circova Kakona - that's Greek.
塞可是拉丁文的圆圈 但是寇纳是希腊文
That's weird. Two root languages in one culture.
真奇怪,一种文化有两种基础语言
What does it mean?
什么意思啊?
Circ Kakona - circle of woes.
塞可寇纳,灾祸之圈
Their name for the Stargate? I don't like this.
可能是指星际之门? 我可不喜欢这样
You may approach.
你可以过来
You are the leader, yes? Yes.
你是领导人,对吗? 是啊
You may go. Just like that?
你能走了 就这样?
Wait - we'd like to say a little while and learn from you.
等一下,我们想待一阵子 并且跟你们学习
Possibly you can learn from us.
你们也可以跟我们学习啊
I mean, you seem to need help avoiding the Goa'ulds.
你们该学习如何躲避勾阿邬...
You may go. Now.
你们能走了,快
Daniel? It's important, that we respect our elders.
丹尼尔 尊敬我们的长老是很重要的
Teal'c, dial it up. Not him.
提亚克,拨号♥吧 他不能走
Excuse me? For him there will be Corai.
你说什么? 因为他将有个可赖
All right, let me bottom line it for you, okay? You can't have that man.
好,我先跟你说清楚好吗? 你不能留下这个人
He's not a man. He's Jaffa.
他不是人,他是贾珐
He's already told you he doesn't know who you are.
他已经告诉你,他不知道你是谁耶
You say you don't remember me? I do not.
你说你不记得我? 我不记得
Then do you remember this?
那你记得这个吗?
Do it! Father!
动手!
Father! No!
爸爸! 不!
You remember me now, do you not?
你现在记得我了,对不对?
Don't say anything, Teal'c. But I must.
提亚克,什么都不要说 但我得说
That's an order. Don't say anything.
这是命令,什么都不要说
He does not need to say anything. Take him in custody.
他不需说任何话 把他拘禁起来
Hold it! Jack, that is not the way to handle this.
等等! 杰克,这件事不能蛮干
I don't suppose we could get him out on bail?
我在想 我们大概不能把他保释出来?
He is guilty. He must pay for what he has done.
他有罪,他得为此付出代价
And you've already decided this.
而你已经这么决定了
Yes.
是的
Hey. At least untie his hands. Come on.
嘿,拜托,最起码松开他的手嘛
Tomorrow we will have the Cor-ai.
明天我们就会举♥行♥可赖
You are welcome to stay.
欢迎你们留下
Gee, thanks.
谢了
All right, when they come back, Daniel, you draw 'em in.
好,他们回来的时候 丹尼尔,你引他们进去
Carter and I will take right and left flanks.
我和卡特负责左右翼
Ooh, wait a minute. Are you talking break out?
哦,你是说要带他逃狱?
Uh, yeah.
呃...对啊
We're gonna grab Teal'c and head straight for the Stargate.
我们要带着提亚克 直接冲向星际之门
It'd be nice if we could do it without bloodshed.
如果没有浴血战的话会更好
Excuse me?
不 你说什么?
Do not attempt your plan. I will not go.
不要实行你的计划,我不会走
You know that's a really odd sound.
如果我没有耳背的话...
I thought you just said you wouldn't go?
你刚才是说你不会走吗?
That is correct. Why?
非常正确 为什么?
Because to go would disrespect the Byrsa.
因为走就是对柏沙无礼
Disrespect? Teal'c is right. We should show some respect.
对柏沙无礼? 提亚克说得对,我们得表示尊重
Did anyone else hear that kid say that Teal'c was guilty already?
难道你们刚才没有听到那个孩子 已经说提亚克有罪了?
For all we know, they wanna kill him.
我们都知道他们想要杀了他
Wait, who said anything about killing?
等一下,谁说到什么要杀人了?
I mean all they said was they want to put him through Cor-ai.
他们只说要让他受到可赖
Now near as I can figure, that is like a simple trial.
就我猜测 那可能是一个简单的审判
Now see, it's that near as I can figure part
听着,就是"就我猜测"这部分
that's got me a little worried.
就让我有点担心
What if their idea of a simple trial is a simple beheading?
如果他们的简单审判 就是简单的砍头呢?
I will not run.
我不会逃的
Pardon.
对不起
Excuse me, what are you doing? I am the Jaffa's voice for the Corai.
你在干什么? 我是可赖中,贾珐的声音
Well, I think his voice is just fine.
我想她的声音还不赖吧
I think she means kind of like his defense attorney.
她大概是指辩护律师之类的
I have been chosen. Uh, I must witness his pecca-ve.
我被选出来 我得为他的佩卡维做证
What's a peccave? There's a Latin word that's similar.
什么是佩卡维啊? 在拉丁文有个相似字
It basically means, I have sinned.
基本上是指 "我有罪"
She wants his confession?
她想要个自白状?
Has it occurred to anyone that he might not be guilty?
他们有没有人想过 他可能是无辜的?
If he were not guilty, there would be no Cor-ai.
如果无辜,就不会有可赖了
Innocent until proven guilty. Heard of it?
证明有罪前都是无辜的,你听过吧?
Actually, throughout history the idea's pretty rare.
所有历史里,这种点子相当稀少
Most cultures usually assume things the other way around.
大多文化都刚好是相反的
I'm just ... saying.
就当我没说...算了
I must hear the Jaffa's pecca-ve.
我得听这贾珐的佩卡维
Well, you're outta luck, 'cause you're not gonna get him to pecca-anything.
算你运气不好 因为你弄不到他的佩卡维什么的
Then who will be his voice?
那么谁要当他的声音呢?
That would be me.
那就是我了
Uh, you?
呃...你?
You will be his voice for the Corai? Yep.
你要当他在可赖的声音? 对
As you wish. I will tell the elders.
如你所愿,我会去告诉长老
You sure you're up to this?
你确定要这么做?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表