"Beware the destroyers". That's what the message said.
讯息说"小心那些毁灭者"
These coordinates are where the Goa'uld will launch their attack.
这些坐标 是勾阿邬准备要发动攻击的地点.
It's a warning.
这是一个警告.
Or so your vision foretells.
那是个警告,或是你幻想的预言
No! It wasn't a vision, or a dream, or a hallucination. It was... real.
不!那不是幻想或作梦或是幻觉 那是...真实的
I know this is hard for you to believe...
我知道你们一定觉得难以置信...
but the entire time you thought
但是我可以向你们发誓,你们以为
I had disappeared on P3R-233
我在P3R-233失踪的那段时间里面
I was experiencing an alternate reality.
我却是在经历一个交替的现实
And you were there and you were there, and there's no place like home.
我说丹尼尔呀 不管你在哪里,都比不上在家里
As a matter of fact, you were there!
事实上你们也在那个地方!
Daniel, it's not that we don't believe you...
丹尼尔,我们不是不相信你...
So you do? No! It's just that...
那你相信了? 不!只不过是...
we don't believe you.
我们不相信你
Jack, this is important.
杰克,这是非常重要的
Daniel, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?
好吧,丹尼尔,你在这个交替的现实 里的时候,有什么不同的吗?
Yes, uh... Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth,
有啊...提亚克在地球上领导攻击
I wasn't part of the programme.
我甚至不在那个计划里
You and Jack were engaged to be married.
你跟杰克订婚准备结婚
Excuse me? What?
你说什么? 什么?
OK, uh, even if you did actually experience this alternate reality...
好吧,就算你真的经历了 这个交替的现实...
the fact that there were differences means we won't face the same fate.
但是这两个世界有差异,所以表示 我们可能不会面对相同的命运
Yes, but the defining event-the death of Ra-took place in both worlds.
对,但是决定性的事件,拉尔之死 它在两个世界都发生了
An attack of retribution? Yes!
那是个报复的攻击? 是的!
And the same thing will happen here unless we stop it.
除非我们可以阻止 否则这理会发生相同的事情
All right, let me get something straight here.
好,等一下 让我先搞清楚一下
Engaged?
订婚了?
It is theoretically possible. It's against regulations.
这在理论上是有可能的 但是这是违反规定的
I'm talking physics, sir.
我是说物理学,长官
The concept of alternate realities
这个交替现实的整个观念 整个交替的宇宙
was predicted by Einstein a long time...
爱因斯坦在很久以前 就已经预测过了
I thought you might all be here. How's our boy?
我就猜你们都在这儿 男孩还好吧?
He's gonna be just fine, General.
我想它会好起来的,将军
Major Samuels.
山姆斯少校
That's Lieutenant Colonel Samuels now, Captain.
我呢,现在已经是山姆斯中校了 上尉
I beg your pardon, sir. Congratulations. Thank you.
真对不起,长官,恭喜你了 谢谢
You'll always be Sparky to me.
我一直觉得你充满活力
Weren't you transferred to the Pentagon?
长官 我以为您已经调到五角大厦了
I was. Stargate mission analysis. I'm here today for the hearing.
没错,星际之门任务分♥析♥ 我今天是为了听证会而来的
Hearing?
听证会?
Senator Kinsey? The Stargate programme?
肯兹参议员?星际之门计划?
I thought you were gonna testify.
我以为你们要提供证据
They will. SG-1 just returned from a mission last night.
他们会的.SG-1昨天晚上才出任务回来
I haven't had the chance to inform them.
我还没有机会通知他们呢
Well, perhaps I shouldn't say too much more.
这样的话,也许我不应该说太多的
Oh, cut the crap. What's going on?
好了,少废话了,山姆斯 到底怎么回事?
Senator Kinsey has taken a great deal of interest in the programme.
肯兹参议员对星际之门计划 有很大的兴趣
Thus far, he hasn't liked what he's seen.
但是他却不喜欢他所看到的
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这一点
As you should be, Colonel.
你是该遗憾,上校
It could mean the end of the Stargate.
这可能表示这个计划的结束
The hearing is at 1400 hours. I look forward to seeing you all there.
听证会在1400举♥行♥ 我期待你们都能来
Stargate.SG1-s01e21.Politics-Part.1
第一季第21集 政♥治♥角力
Yes, sir, I understand.
是,长官,我了解
We'll fight the good fight.
我们会奋力而战的
General, politics isn't my strong suit...
将军,政♥治♥一向不是我的专长...
but doesn't president outrank senator?
但是总统的职权 不是应该高于参议员吗?
Senator Kinsey is chairman of the appropriations committee.
肯兹参议员 是专款预算委员会的主席
He wants to know what's behind the line item
他要求知道五角大厦称之为 52区的项目
the Pentagon refers to as area 52.
到底是什么
That would be the Stargate...
那就是星际之门啊...
An unofficial project that
这是非正式计划,
just happens to cost $7.4 billion a year to operate.
但是一年 却要花掉七十四亿美元来运作
The President thought if he granted the Senator the appropriate clearances
总统先生和参谋总长认为 如果他们准许参议员适当的参与
let him in on the existence of the SGC
让他们知道星际之门中心的存在
he'd recognise its importance to security
它会了解这个计划,对国♥家♥安♥全♥的重要性,
and authorise the expenditure.
并授权这经费
I take it he didn't.
我猜他不认同
The idea backfired.
这反而是反效果
After reading your mission reports and being briefed by Samuels...
他看过你的任务报告 加上安姆斯中校的彻底简报...
the Senator decided the SGC
参议员决定星际之门中心
will receive no further funding from the Treasury.
将不得继续接受财政部的资金
That effectively shuts us down, sir.
这实际是关闭我们,长官
Very effectively. Costs a billion dollars
这的确是关闭,这里光是开灯
just to turn the lights on around here.
就要将近花掉十亿元
How about a bake sale?
烘饼来义卖♥♥怎么样?
Yard sale? Garage...
庭院拍卖♥♥?车♥库♥拍卖♥♥?
This is what I look like when I'm not laughing, Colonel.
上校,你应该看到我没有笑吧
Car wash?
那洗车呢?
I'm sorry, sir. It's just, I don't get it.
对不起,长官,只是我..我不太明白 一个人,
How does one man get that much power?
怎么会有这么大的权力?
The constitution of these United States.
是美国的这些宪法赋予的
Our worth could be debated in the Senate...
我们的价值问题 可以在参议院里公开的辩论...
but not without making the Stargate known to the public.
但是星际之门计划 目前还不能公诸于世
The President doesn't believe the time for that has come. I agree.
总统先生认为,这个时机 还没有成熟,我也这么认为
Well, he's late.
他迟到了
You seem more apprehensive of this hearing than of battle.
你看起来对此理解的比战斗更透彻
I prefer battle, actually.
事实上,我宁可去战斗
Once we tell him Earth's future is at stake...
我确定一旦我们告诉他 地球即将有危险...
Daniel!
丹尼尔!
Let's keep the alternate reality story as our ace in the hole, shall we?
我们能不能把这个交替现实的故事 留着当最后的王牌怎么样?
Why?
为什么?
Just because.
因为所以
Ladies and gentlemen, I apologise.
各位先生,各位小姐 真是非常的抱歉
A certain congressman, who will go nameless, cannot take no for an answer.
某个特定的国会议员,姓名先 暂时保留,就是不肯听否定的答案
Ah, so this is the infamous SG-1.
这就是恶名昭彰的SG-1
Infamous! Yes, sir.
恶名昭彰?是,长官
Colonel Jack O'Neill.
杰克欧尼尔上校
Ah, Colonel. I've heard a lot about you.
上校,我听过你很多事迹
Don't believe a word of it, Senator. I'm actually a nice guy.
参议员,任何话都不要相信 其实我是个好人
And this must be the drain through which the money flows.
这八成就是吃钱的大吸血鬼了
I know you have a very busy schedule, Senator.
参议员 我知道您的行程非常的紧凑
Yes, of course, General Hammond. Please be seated.
是,当然,哈蒙将军 大家请坐一下吧
Let me see.
我看看
Colonel O'Neill...
欧尼尔上校...
Captain Carter
卡特上尉
Dr Jackson
杰克森博士
Teal'c, with an apostrophe, I understand.
提亚克,我知道这个名字很特殊的
Let me first say that though illness
我只能说虽然疾病掠夺了
stopped me from serving in the military
我能够为国家军队服务的机会
I have great respect for those who do.
但是我非常尊敬捍卫国家的军人
Especially those who have made service of country their life's work...
尤其是佩服 以服务国家为终生志业的人...
as I have in my own way.
而我呢...我也以我的方式这么做
There is no more honourable vocation. Thank you. I couldn't agree more.
这可是一个最光荣的职业 谢谢您,参议员,我非常同意
Having said that, I want to make one thing clear:
虽然如此 但是我还是有件事要说清楚
I am by nature suspicious of all things secretive...
我的天性,对所有秘密都高度怀疑
be they in the government or inside the military service.
不管是在政♥府♥,或是军队里的事
I believe that which grows in shadow but withers in the light of day...
我相信阴影只要摊在阳光下 阴影就会萎缩...
does not belong on the vine.
自然也不会造成任何的疑虑了
I've read several reports of your excursion.
我看过你们一些旅行任务的报告
Colonel Samuels has been kind enough to brief me on the Stargate...
山姆斯中校他... 他很好心为我报告星际之门...
and I have tried to maintain an open mind.
而且我试着保持开放的心胸
I must admit that I find the very idea of this facility,
各位,有一点我必须承认 我觉得星际之门这个机构的存在
of this command, offensive.
这指挥中心...令人不快
It is far too dangerous to be this secretive.
要保持神秘实在是太危险了
I found several examples
我发现你们有许多的例子
where you have averted tragedy on a global scale
都是在千钧一发的情况之下
by the skin of your teeth,
才避免了全球性的灾难,
and virtually none where you found anything of worth.
但是到目前 还没有带回任何有价值的东西
However, since I have, on occasion, been wrong before...
老实说,我以前... 也曾经偶尔犯错过
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表