of what you referred to in your report as a "death glider".
你报告中称为死亡滑翔翼的东西
They were taken by surprise.
那是出奇不意致胜
I wouldn't expect it to be as easy next time.
我不敢期望下回会那么简单
Why not?
为什么?
They weren't used to fighting humans with our technology.
第一,他们并不习惯跟我们这种程度的人类作战,
Now they are.
但现在他们知道了
You don't understand how much more powerful their weapons are.
我想你并不了解 他们的武器火力到底有多强大
Yet you managed to get away with minimal casualties.
但是你们还是设法达到 最少的伤亡数
Hardly the greatest threat humanity has ever faced.
这几乎称不上 人类面对过最可怕的威胁
What's happening?
怎么回事?
It's just SG-2 returning on schedule, Senator.
是SG-2小组依计划回来了,参议员
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Oh, I disagree, General.
将军,我不同意
I think it is something to worry about.
我认为确实应该要担心
Mr Kinsey is under the impression
肯兹参议员,您的印象似乎认为
the Goa'uld aren't a military threat.
勾阿邬并不构成军队的威胁
You seem to have defeated them handily at every turn.
你们似乎在每一次都打败他们了
Did you read all the reports, sir?
您看过所有的报告吗?
They actually killed us once.
他们的确杀死过我们一次
Sha'ti.
香顿
Kree-ga!
瑞咖!
Oh...
啊...
Colonel!
上校!
Urgh!
啊!
Argh!
啊!
Argh!
啊!
If Goa'uld technology can generate energy shields around individuals
参议员,如果勾阿邬科技 可以对个人发射能源防护罩的话
...they can do the same with whole armies.
我相信 他们也可以对整个军队这么做
And ships.
还有...舰队
And have you ever seen one of these ships?
你们可曾见过任何一支舰队吗?
Yes, sir.
我见过
It is the ship of the Goa'uld Nerti - an enemy of Apophis.
那是个勾阿邬-尼尔提的船 他是阿波菲斯的敌人
Now, what the hell is that? We must go.
那个到底是什么啊? 我们必须走
We must get to the Stargate.
我们得快回星际之门
No argument from me!
这个建议好极了!
Goa'uld Nerti once sent an emissary of peace to negotiate a treaty
这个勾阿邬-尼尔提 他曾派了一个和平特使去协商
concerning a Stargate Apophis had taken control of.
一个阿波菲斯 所控制的星际之门条约
The negotiation was a ploy. The Stargate was destroyed!
那个协商是个陷阱 星际之门被毁掉了!
Take your time. No hurry.
别急,慢慢来
You escaped, Colonel. On foot, I might add.
你们逃脱了,上校,而且是用跑的
Just one Goa'uld ship was responsible for the deaths of SG-7
但是只有一艘勾阿邬的船舰 就害死了SG-7小组
and the entire local population.
和当地所有的人口
And that's over one thousand people.
那里有超过一千人
The point is, sir, we have seen the Goa'uld destroy entire civilisations.
重点是,长官,我们曾经见过勾阿邬 是怎么去毁灭一整个文明的
Hello?
哈啰?
Hello.
哈啰
What are you?
你是什么?
Energy, unity. You would describe me thus.
能量,单位元素 你可以这么描述我们
You asked for help.
你要我们帮忙吗
If I remain here, my energy will disintegrate. I must return.
如果我留在这里 我的能量将会溃散,我必须回去
Why did you not speak before? Fear.
那你先前为什么不说呢? 害怕
Fear of what? The Goa'uld came to our planet once.
你害怕什么? 勾阿邬在很久前来到我们的世界
We were not afraid then and we tried to greet them.
我们并不怕他们,还试着迎接他们
One of them touched us as you did and was destroyed by our energy.
他们其中一人像你们这样碰我们 而被我们的能量毁灭了
The Goa'ulds came through the gate.
勾阿邬一定从星际之门去探索
It was afraid because we look like them.
所以它才会害怕 我们看起来就像他们
A Goa'uld was killed?
有一个勾阿邬死了?
They gathered all the unity in one place and ended it.
他们聚集所有的单位元素到一地 然后毁坏
We confirmed Goa'uld energy weapons did it.
我们已证实 是勾阿邬的武器造成的
Then that pit wasn't a ceremonial place. It was some kind of... mass grave.
那么那个坑谷并不是仪式场所 而是某种...集体坟场
I'd call that a threat.
我觉得这算威胁了
Admittedly, the Goa'uld are dangerous.
这些勾阿邬 的确是非常危险的种族
More dangerous than you could possibly know.
比你所能想象的危险多了
Well, if they're so strong...
如果...如果他们是如此强大的话
why did you switch sides in the first place?
你为什么在一开始 会转变你的立场呢?
Because what is right cannot be measured by strength.
因为力量强大,并不代表是正确的
Your world values freedom. I wish freedom for my people.
你们的世界尊重自♥由♥ 我希望我的族人,也有相同的自♥由♥
I don't want to appear callous, sir, but that's your problem...
我不希望你认为我是个铁石心肠 的人,但我想那是你的问题...
not ours.
与我们无关
It will soon be yours as well, Senator Kinsey...
肯兹参议员 这很快也会是你们的问题...
for the Goa'uld are as powerful as they are evil.
因为勾阿邬非常强大 也非常邪恶
They have enslaved a galaxy of worlds...
勾阿邬已经奴役了 许多外层空间世界...
I don't care about other worlds.
我告诉你我不在乎其它的世界
I must place the citizens of this country first.
我必须先为这个国家的公民着想 懂吗?
Then you would be wise to heed our warning...
那你最好听我们的警告 肯兹参议员...
for when the Goa'uld finally do come in force... and they will
因为等勾阿邬武装前来的时候
your citizens, as this world's strongest country,
你们的公民是这个世界上 最强大最有力量的国家
will be the first to die.
就会是第一个灭亡的
On your return from the Chulak mission...
你们从丘拉可出任务回来的时候
Major Kawalsky became infested with a Goa'uld parasite. Correct?
卡瓦斯基少校 受一个勾阿邬寄主感染,是吗?
That's correct.
对呀
He very nearly destroyed this facility.
他几乎毁灭了这整个机构
Jaffa... kal sha!
贾珐,卡下!
You cannot pass.
你不能过去
What? He set the coordinates for Chulak.
怎么了? 他设定了丘拉可的坐标位置
He set the autodestruct sequence. How'd he have the code?
他在保险装置上,启动了自毁程序 他怎么会有密♥码♥?
I don't know, but I need two officers to override, and you're it.
我不知道,但我需要两个高阶军官 取消它,你就是其一
That did it. Open the blast doors!
(自毁程序取消) 好了,可以了,打开那该死的门!
Teal'c!
提亚克!
Hold him there!
让他待在那里!
Shut it down!
关上门!
Now!
现在!
We stopped him. Yes, you did.
我们阻止他了 对,没错
On that occasion, with the loss of a fine officer, you did.
在这件事情上面 失去了一名优秀的军官
But consider the myriad plagues you could bring back through the Stargate.
但是想到你们可能从星际之门 带来的各种疾病
Reason enough to shut it down for ever.
就有足够的理由永远关闭它
Colonel Samuels.
山姆斯中校
I quote from the official report of General Hammond,
我现在引述哈蒙将军的正式报告
dated March of this year
日期为今年三月
about a dangerous disease brought back by SG-1 from another world.
这是关于SG-1从另一个星球 带回来危险的疾病
I'm afraid I have a serious situation here.
长官,恐怕这里有个很严重的情况
It appears we've brought a very contagious disease through the Stargate.
显然我们从星际之门带回 高度传染性的疾病
Yes, sir. That's right.
是的,没错
I ordered the mountain sealed off,
我已经下令封闭这座山,
but you should order in an armoured division
但我认为您应该下令,派武装部队
to set up a second line of defence.
来设立第二道防线
Well, my recommendation is anyone attempting to leave the mountain...
长官,我是建议如果有任何人 企图离开这座山...
...should be shot on sight and their body burned.
就格杀勿论,并烧掉尸体
Sorry, Colonel O'Neill, but your private room just became semiprivate.
抱歉,欧尼尔上校,但是你的 私人房♥间,必须跟别人分享了
We're running out of places to put victims.
我们已经没有地方 放置所有受害者了.
We've used the brigs, the storage rooms
我们已经使用了警卫室和储藏室了.
Good luck, Doc... D'you say something?
祝你好运 你说了什么吗?
Give... more...
多给...
What? Give more what?
什么?多给什么?
More...
多点...
An injection?
再打♥针♥?
You mean you want more sedative?
你是说还要打镇定剂?
You've had twice as much as anyone else because you've been more violent.
你已经打了安全范围的最大剂量 比其它人多两倍,因为你更暴♥力♥
Give. No.
打 不
It's not safe. Give!
那不安全 打!
Give.
打...
Why are you so insistent?
你为什么这么坚持?
Must have been in a lot of pain.
你一定非常的痛苦
Doc!
医生!
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
It's...
我...
me.
我
So you are still in there somewhere.
你的确还在这里了
A dream... a dream... a dream...
做...做梦...
I'm afraid not, Colonel. It's very real.
恐怕不是,上校,这是真的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表