Jaffa priests. That's Apophis' emblem. What are they carrying?
贾法的祭司,那是阿波菲斯的徽章.他们带的是什么?
What's that? It's a bell.
什么声音? 钟声
As in a church bell?
像教堂的钟声?
Probably.
有可能
Haven't been to church in awhile.
我好一阵子没上教堂了
Priest! Stand aside!
祭司!请你让开!
Teal'c. The traitor.
提亚克,你这个叛徒
You dare to show yourself, shol'va?
薛瓦,你竟然敢现身?
I have no wish to harm you priest.
祭司,我不想伤害你
But I will not allow you to perform the primta on my son.
但我不会让你 对我儿子施行普林塔
Teal'c
提亚克
And this would be?
这位是...?
My wife. Drey'auc.
我太太坠艾克
I had to beg the priest to perform the ceremony.
我哀求了很久,祭司才肯举♥行♥仪式
They bought the tablet and the tent for the primta all the way to camp.
他们大老远带着普林塔 用的板子和营帐来到营地
Why have you returned? My son will not be a slave, Drey'auc.
你为什么要回来? 坠艾克,我的儿子不会成为奴隶
He will taste freedom as I have.
他将像我一样尝到自♥由♥
Freedom Teal'c?
什么自♥由♥?提亚克
You have condemned your son to death.
你等于宣判你儿子死刑
Your heresy is an abomination, Teal'c.
你的异端邪说惹人讨厌,提亚克
Even by the outcasts I am shunned.
就连这些流浪者都讨厌
The abomination is my people enslaved by the Goa'uld.
真正讨厌的是我的同胞 被勾阿邬奴役
How can you call the gods that you served for so long, your enemy?
你怎么能称呼你 服侍那么久的神为敌人呢?
Since the Earth people opened my eyes.
因为地球人让我开了眼界
Primta is slavery.
普林塔是奴役行为
Did you see where I am raising your son?
你看到了我在哪里抚养你儿子吗?
Is this better than the home Apophis granted you as first prime?
难道你认为 这里比阿波菲斯给你的家要好吗?
It is not.
当然不是
You have abandoned and betrayed us.
你已经遗弃并且背叛我们了
Do you know what I have endured ...
你知道我必须做什么...
to convince the priests we are still loyal?
才能让祭司相信 我们还是忠诚的吗?
They were about to lift the banishment so we could return to the city!
他们打算撤销惩罚 好让我们可以再回到城市里!
So you want this more for yourself than for our son?
依我看,你根本就是为了你自己
I will speak to him.
我要跟他谈谈
No, no. He believes you are dead!
不,不,他相信你已经死了!
Dead? It is easier than the truth.
死了? 这比事实容易多了
What have you told him woman?
你到底跟他说了什么?
What would you have me tell him?
你要我跟他说什么?
That his father left his son for people he does not know?
一个父亲为了他不认识的人 遗弃了他的儿子?
Who are not his blood?
那些人跟他没有血缘?
You tell him that, husband.
你自己告诉他吧
witness the dishonour in his eyes.
你将看到他眼中的羞辱
Drey'auc...? Come.
坠艾克... 来吧
Carry your son back to the hovel that has become his home.
带你儿子回到已成为他的家的地方
We have to get a closer look.
我们必须靠近一点
Rya'c ?
瑞尔卡?
Father?
爸爸?
I knew he was not dead.
我就知道他没死
How long has the sickness been in him?
他生这个病有多久了?
Since we were driven from our home.
从我们被赶出我们家的时候
Do you understand now?
你现在了解了吗?
Without the healing powers of the Goa'uld he will die.
没有勾阿邬的治疗力量,他会死的
What have I done?
我做了什么啊?
How's he doing Teal'c?
提亚克,他还好吧?
He is dying.
他快死了
I'm no doctor, but I know scarlet fever when I see it.
我虽然不是医生 但是我还分辨的出这是猩红热
Can it be treated by your Earth medicines?
这能用地球的药治疗吗?
There's some vaccines, antibiotics.
我这里有些疫苗,抗生素
Come here.
来
Give that to him.
让他喝下去
I thank you.
谢谢你
It won't cure him you know.
我知道,那不能治愈他
It'll take more powerful drugs than I've got with me.
这需要比我带来的更强的药物
What of your Earth doctors?
地球的医生怎么样?
If we get him through the Stargate, maybe.
如果我们穿过星际之门找到他 那是有可能的
Bingo. Goa'uld larva.
宾果,勾阿邬幼虫
Here in the open like this, no guards?
就像这样放在外面?没有守卫?
Well who on Chulak needs to steal one?
在丘拉可有谁会想要偷他?
We do.
我们会
Right.
对
Okay, we can do this.
好了,我们办得到.
I'm ready. Okay. On three.
来吧 好,数到三
One ...
一...
two ...
二...
three.
三
Okay, on four. Four.
好,数到四 四
I really, really, really hate these things.
我真的很恨...这些东西
Okay, come on.
好,走吧
Daniel? What are you thinking?
丹尼尔?你在想什么?
Just that every single one of these infant Goa'uld's
这里每一条勾阿邬幼虫
will one day take a human life.
将来都会占领一个人类
And all I have to do is..
而我现在只要...
If we kill them when they are as vulnerable as they are right now ...
如果我们趁他们现在 这么脆弱的时候,杀了他们...
we'd be no better than the Goa'uld.
我们就跟勾阿邬没什么两样
Let's go.
走吧
He is burning.
他又在发烧
Carter and Daniel should be here.
卡特和丹尼尔应该在这儿的
He no longer draws breath Teal'c.
瑞尔卡他已经没有呼吸了,提亚克
We should try to make it to the Stargate.
提亚克,我们得试着赶到星际之门
By then it will be too late.
到那个时候就来不及了
There is another way.
不,还有一个办法
Teal'c, you wanna think about this?
提亚克,你最好再考虑一下
You can't live for more than a couple of hours without that thing.
没有那个东西 你也活不过几个小时的
It is a father's right.
这是父亲的权利
What of you Teal'c?
提亚克,你想干什么?
I am sorry my son ...
儿子,对不起...
that it is I who must do this to you.
我必须要对你这么做
But I do it to save your life.
但我这么做是为了要救你
Forgive me, my son
原谅我,儿子
Forgive me.
原谅我
Do you think these things need to be fed?
要不要喂这些东西啊?
Go, go!
快走,快!
What the hell do we do now?
现在该怎么办?
Drop and cover your head. This is gonna be close.
蹲下保护头部,这次非常接近
Well that was insane. Let's get back to the Stargate.
这太疯狂了 我们回星际之门吧
Colonel? Keep coming Captain.
上校? 继续走,上尉
you're almost here.
你们快到了
The Goa'uld within him is strong. He's healing well.
他体内的勾阿邬很强壮 他复原的很快
When will he be strong enough to travel?
他什么时候才能完全复原?
Soon.
很快
But by then, O'Neill, I will no longer be.
但到那时候,欧尼尔,我就不行了
Bra'tac ...
布瑞泰克...
would have you hear my will.
我要你听我的遗嘱
Well let's just put a hold on that right now.
这件事现在要先暂停一下
We'd better get moving sir. We've got a little problem.
长官,我们最好快走 我们有个小问题
Teal'c's kid was too sick to make it to the Stargate ...
提亚克的孩子 病的没有办法撑到星际之门...
so he gave him his own Goa'uld to keep him alive.
所以他把自己的勾阿邬 给了那孩子
Ahh, we have one. What?
啊,我们有一只 什么?
We were gonna take it back with us... but...?
我们本来要把他带回去的 但是...
Praise the stars, we must hurry.
哦赞美主啊,我们得快一点
We found what looks like a monastry.
我们发现一个看起来像寺庙的地方
You dare steal from the seplica of the temple?
你们竟敢偷圣物神庙的东西?
It is sacrilige! Well so what! Is it gonna help him?
那可是亵渎罪! 那又怎么样?这能帮助他吗?
It is young. Not yet ready for implantation.
它还太小,应该还没办法移植
But we will try.
但是我们会尽力
Go!
快去!
How you holding up Teal'c? My body grows strong again.
提亚克,你还好吧? 我的身体再度强壮了
We have been discovered Let's keep moving
我们被发现了 好,我们继续走
Father? Rya'c.
爸爸? 瑞尔卡
Your father has given you life. A Goa'uld?
你♥爸♥爸救了你的性命 一个勾阿邬?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表