It's called a wake.
这叫守灵
On Chu'lak, it is custom, when someone dies ...
在丘拉可有人死的时候
we do not eat for three days and three nights.
我们习惯两天两夜不吃东西
Yeah well, a wake is like a big party ...
是啊,守灵就像一个大派对
it's supposed to give the departed a jolly send off.
这就是要替死者举办一个欢送会
Sam, Teal'c, glad you made it, something to drink?
珊,提亚克,很高兴你们来了 喝点什么?
Yeah, sure. Beer.
好啊,啤酒 提亚克?
I must refrain. There's food upstairs.
我必须节制 楼上还有食物
Help! Jack! Help! Help!
救我!杰克!救命!救命!
Daniel. Daniel Jackson. You?
丹尼尔,丹尼尔杰克森,你呢?
My friends, the others who came here with me...
那些跟我一起来的朋友...
It's a very old Earth writing. It's Cuneiform.
这是很古老的地球字,楔形文字
It's the first kind of writing we ever found on... on my world.
是我的世界所发现的第一种文字
Okay. It's Acadians, not Sumerian ...
好,这是阿卡德语,不是苏美语
so... let me think.
这很难...让我想想
Reveal...
揭露...
Fate...
命运...
Omoroca.
阿玛若佳
Reveal fate Omoroca
揭露命运阿玛若佳
Omoroca, what is that?
阿玛若佳是什么?
That's you?
是你吗?
No something else?
不,是别的?
Reveal fate Omoroca
揭露命运阿玛若佳
I'm sorry I don't know what your want me to do.
很抱歉,我不知道你要我做什么
I don't know what you want me to do! I don't understand!
我...我不知道你要我做什么! 我不明白!
Can you get this damn car out of here!
能把这部烂车弄走吗!
What on your mind, Colonel?
上校,你在想什么?
Retirement, actually.
我想退休,长官
You don't mean that.
你不是说真的吧
I think I do.
我是说真的
Well I can't let you do that.
目前我不能让你这么做
I've go an assignment for SG-1.
我要给SG1一个任务
Dr. Jackson's apartment has to be cleaned out by Stargate personnel.
杰克森博士的公♥寓♥ 必须由星际之门的人员清理
National Security has said it ...
除了国♥家♥安♥全♥理由...
your probably the closes thing he had to a family.
你们几个,可能是他最亲近的人了
It's not an order, it's a request.
这不是个命令,而是个请求
Yes sir.
是,长官
Why don't you come join the others in the back?
你何不到后面加入其它人呢?
Yes sir.
是,长官
You know that's my car.
还有,那是我的车耶
You should get that window fixed.
你应该把那窗户修好
'If a free man ...
如果一个自♥由♥人...
accuses another of murder, and fails to prove ...
控告另一个人谋杀,却无法证明..
the accuser shall be put to death.'
控告者将会接受死刑
Okay, that's interesting, now what the hell does it mean?
好,这很有意思,但这是什么意思?
Yeah, yeah I know what it is ...
对...对,我知道,我知道是什么
it's the legal code to some Babylonian king, probably around 200 B.C.
这是公元前两千年 古代巴比伦国王的某种法律
The question is, what does it have to do with me?
不过问题是...这跟我... 有什么关系?我要见我的朋友
I'm not going to translate another word of this until you...
不然我不会再为你翻译 任何文字了...
What speech?
什么?语言?
What?
什么?
What this one? It's Acadians.
这个啊?阿卡德语
What speech?!?
什么语言?!?
Oh, oh, oh, it's English, it's much more modern...
啊,啊,啊,英文 这个语文比较现代...
What fate Omoroca.
阿玛若佳什么命运?
I don't... I don't know.
我...我不知道
Look my friends and I, we come here in peace.
我们来是为了和平的目的
Where... where explores.
我们是探险家
We'll share information if we have it
如果我们有信息的话,就会分享
What fate Omoroca!?!
阿玛若佳什么命运!?!
I... I... I don't... I don't know!
我...我不知道啊!我...
Nourishment.
营养品
Sleep.
睡觉
Look...
听着...
I can't...
我...
I can't tell you what I don't know.
我不能告诉你我不知道的事
You will, or you will die!
你会的,否则你就会死!
Oh wow, look at these, expedition journals ...
你看这个 他的探险日记...
one for each planet we visited.
我们去的每个星球都有一本
One for Abydos.
这是阿比多斯的
"Colonel O'Neill thinks I'm a geek
欧尼尔上校认为我是个怪胎
I don't know how to get us back ...
我不知道他怎么救回我们的...
I'll never get paid."
我永远还不了情
Oh wow he must have written this right after we got back.
哇呜 这大概是我们回来后立刻写的
"Sha're is gone, Jack says we'll find her ...
夏蕊不见了 杰克说我们会找到他...
if anyone can, he can."
如果谁能,非他莫属了
come on, that's his diary ...
拜托,那是他的日记...
I mean what's he going to think if...
如果他知道,他会...
What are they going to do with all this stuff?
他们会怎么处理这些呢?
Maybe give it to a museum... or start one.
也许送给博物馆...或者盖一个
This is a game from ancient Egypt ...
这是古埃及的一种游戏...
it is called the Jackal and the Hound.
就叫做"豺狼和猎犬"
It belonged to a Pharos daughter.
是一个法老的女儿的
Daniel Jackson and I once played ...
我跟丹尼尔杰克森玩过一次...
he said it made him feel like he was touching history.
他说这让他觉得好像在触摸历史
Help! Help!
救我!救命!
Wha... What?
哇... 什么?
What is it? Are you alright?
珊,怎么了? 你还好吗?
Uh... I just had this image in my mind, it's the second time.
呃...我突然有一种影像 这是第二次了
What was it?
什么影像?
Water... under... Bubbles rising?
有水下面... 泡泡上升?
That is correct, I have experienced it as well.
一点也没错,我也有相同的经历
I'm telling you something's wrong.
我总觉得这不对劲
Yeah, what's wrong here is that Daniel is dead.
是啊,上校 不对劲的是丹尼尔已经死了
Is he? You were there, we were all there!
是吗? 你在场,我们都在场啊!
The why don't I believe it?
那我们为什么不相信呢?
I mean I keep expecting him to walk through the door!
我一直期待他会穿过门走进来!
I... I keep getting these...
我...我一直觉得...
screw this packing, let's get back to the base.
不要打包了,我们先回基地吧
Where are my friends?
我的朋友在哪儿?
Are they alive? Are they here somewhere?
他们还活着吗?他们在附近吗?
I demand that I be allowed to speak to them.
我要求现在跟他们说话
They are gone.
他们已经走了
No, they would not leave without me.
不,他们不会丢下我离开的
You are no more.
你已经不存在了
They think that I'm... This memory I gave them ...
他们以为我... 我给他们的记忆...
so they would not return.
会让他们不会回来
Why?
为什么?
Why are you doing this? You are oldest ...
你为什么这么做? 你是最大的...
you know of Babylon.
你知道巴比伦
What fate Omoroca!
阿玛若佳什么命运?
Okay, okay, if my life is on the line here, I need to know more.
好,好,如果这关系我的生死 我必需要知道更多
What is Omoroca?
阿玛若佳到底是什么?
WHO is Omoroca?
阿玛若佳到底是什么人?
My MATE!
我的...配偶!
What? On Earth? In Babylon?
什么?在地球?在...巴比伦?
Yes
是的
And you don't know what's happened to her?
而你不知道她怎么样了?
That was 4,000 years ago.
那是四千年以前的事
Knowledge, you have knowledge!
那个知识,你拥有那个知识!
Of Babylon, yes, but only a small amount of knowledge ...
对,我是知道巴比伦 但是经过那么多的时间...
has survived all that time!
只流传下少量的知识!
The knowledge is there. In your mind.
知识他就在那里,在你的脑海里
Okay your are asking me to remember something...
你的意思是说...要求我记得...
that happened thousands and thousands of years before I was born.
在我出生以前四千年 所发生的一些事情
To tell you something, that I couldn't possibly know!
你要我告诉你 我不可能知道的一些事情吗?
You deceive!
你欺骗我!
Why! God, Why, why, why would I do that!
为什么!老天,拜托 我♥干♥什么要欺骗你啊!
You serve the Goa'uld!
你在服侍勾阿邬!
No! No! Now I lost my wife, my, my mate, because of the Goa'uld!
不!不!我失去了我的太太 我的配偶,就是因为勾阿邬!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表