That wasn't an invitation.
这可不是邀请
It was an order, Colonel.
这是个命令,上校
General? Didn't Doctor Frasier give the Tollans a... clean bill of health?
将军?费瑞兹医生不是说 陀蓝人没有健康问题?
Just don't let her tell Maybourne that.
交代她绝对不要告诉梅伯恩上校
At most, I've bought us a day, people.
我顶多能替我们拖延一天
Find me some alternatives.
快替我找别的办法
You're a good man, General.
将军,你是个好人
Then it doesn't matter how I ask for asylum?
那我是否要求庇护都不重要?
Maybourne would love that. But you'd be working for him, on his terms.
梅伯恩会很高兴的 但你就得依他的条件为他工作
Then OMOC is correct. Your people will use our knowledge for war.
翁马克说的对 你们会利用我们的科技来战争
It's not us. We are dealing with another part of our Government,
我们不会,我们现在应付的 是政♥府♥的另一个部门
one that specialises in chronic paranoia.
他们这部门有长♥期♥的偏执狂
Like Sureeta. It's going to happen again.
就像沙利塔,事情会再度发生
It doesn't have to... that's why I am here.
不一定会这样,所以我才来...
Narim, I am hoping that you can convince OMOC ...
纳瑞姆,我希望你说服翁马克...
to consider one of the other planets we've presented.
考虑移居我们所提出的其它星球
Look it's no use. He's right.
没用的,他说的对
They all are so primitive or more primitive than you are.
他们全都和你们一样原始 或更原始,
Sureeta could happen on any of them.
沙利塔事件可能会再发生
I wish you would stop calling us primitive.
希望你别再说我们原始了
I'm sorry. I only meant technologically.
对不起,我只是指科技方面
You are anything but primitive, Samantha.
珊曼莎,你绝对一点也不原始
What your mind doesn't know, your heart fills in.
你的头脑所不知道的 你的心补足了
I don't know what that means, exactly, but it's beautiful.
我不知道那到底是什么意思 但听来很美丽
Which is exactly what it means.
而那正是我的意思
Just what exactly do you hope to get from these people?
你到底想从这些人得到什么?
Well, for one, superior weapons.
至少更高级的武器
They won't co-operate, you know.
他们不会合作的,你知道的
I assure you, Colonel, they will.
上校,我向你保证,他们会的
I just hung up from talking to the President.
我刚刚才和总统说完电♥话♥
I guess Mr Maybourne has been talking to him recently.
我猜梅伯恩先生最近才跟他谈过
I did tell you I had his ear, General.
我说过他授权给我,将军
Colonel Maybourne has full authorisation
总统先生授权梅伯恩上校
to relocate the Tollans immediately.
可以立刻转移这些陀蓝人
Of course he does.
他当然有权了
To where will you take them?
你要带他们去哪?
To a secure community here in the Rockies.
到洛杉矶一个安全的小区
Nice little community with high walls, guards, maybe a little barbed wire.
很好的小区,有高墙,警卫 也许还有通电网
They're a valuable asset. They need to be protected.
他们是珍贵的资产 他们必需受到保护
Nice... forced intellectual labour.
很好...被迫的心智奴隶
And life imprisonment.
而且是无期徒刑
These aliens will live a better life than most Americans.
这些外星人会过的比大多美国人好
They'll have a great view, the best food ...
他们有美丽的视野,美食...
every convenience, everything they need.
每一种电器,一切的所需
Everything except a life.
只是没有自己的生活
You know... the Pentagon, intelligence, that I can understand ...
五角大厦情报局,我可以理解...
but the President? I voted for him!
但总统也...我还投票给他!
Colonel, have the Tollans ready for transport at 0600 tomorrow.
上校,明早六点准备好移转陀蓝人
OK, Colonel, want to tell me why I'm here?
好了,上校,告诉我我为什么要来这里?
Because Maybourne isn't, Sir.
因为梅伯恩不在这,长官
Sir, we wanted to talk to you about what we ...
长官,我们想告诉你要怎么做...
could do to keep Maybourne from taking the Tollan.
才能让梅伯恩无法带走陀蓝人
General, we must ensure the Tollans escape.
将军,我们必须确保陀蓝人逃走
I can't let you do that. We'd all be court martialled.
你们不能这么做 我们会受军法审判
General, I'm about a hair away from not caring.
将军,我现在已经不太在乎这个了
However, Daniel...
但是丹尼尔...
I can't be court martialled, Sir
我不会受军法审判,长官
The one you call Maybourne was here questioning my people ...
你们称梅伯恩的人 来这讯问我的族人
wanting us to take some sort of tests. And you expect me to trust you?
要我们接受某些测验 而你要我们相信你?
Please. Maybourne is from another division of government.
拜托,梅伯恩是我们政♥府♥另一个部门来的,
My group is trying to protect you from him.
我的小组想保护你们远离他
Well, you're not doing a very good job.
那你们做的不是很成功
No, apparently not.
显然如此
Do you have a new place for us to go?
你有新的地方让我们去?
Well... no.
没...没有
Then we have nothing else to say.
那我们就没什么好谈的了
Well, OK... I do know of a perfect place you could go,
好,我知道有个地方适合你们
I just don't know how to get you there.
只是不知怎么把你们弄去
Well, then, why do you speak of it.
那么你为什么要说呢?
Well, I was kind of hoping that
我原本是希望
maybe you'd have the technology to get there.
也许你们科技可以到那里去
This is another trick to gain access to our technology.
这只是另一个 想得到我们科技的把戏
No, no it isn't. Listen, there was a planet we went to
不是的,我们曾到过
where people were as advanced as you ...
和你们一样先进的星球
maybe even more advanced. They were called the Nox.
也许更先进,他们叫做诺克斯人
If you went there, why can't we.
你们去过,我们为何不行?
Well... because... they felt about us kind of like you do.
但是他们对我们的感觉 就像你们这样
They... called us very young,
他们说我们非常年轻,
which I suppose is a hair more polite than calling us primitive,
我想这只是比你们叫我们原始礼貌一点
but, same idea.
但意思一样
Anyway, they sealed their Stargate,
总之他们封闭了星际之门
and I don't know how to communicate with them to get it open.
我不知道怎么跟他们沟通 叫他们打开
Do you know where this planet is?
你知道这星球在哪吗?
Yes, I have the co-ordinates right here.
知道,我这里有它的坐标
Then we must go back to the mountaintop.
那我们必须再到山顶上
Really?
是吗?
Uh... I can't... I can't... I can't get you out of here.
呃...我不能...我没办法带你出去
That's not a problem.
这不是问题
Right. Oh, but I have to go with you.
对,但我必须和你去
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
What?
什么?
Do you wish to come or not?
你到底要不要去?
The co-ordinates.
坐标呢?
Listen, I'm no astronomer, but won't that take ...
我不是天文学家,但你要...
thousands of years to reach the Nox world?
传到诺克斯世界,不是要几千年吗?
Why would it? Well, that's just a laser, right?
为什么? 那只是雷射,对吧?
I mean light takes a long time to travel that far.
我是说,光传到那么远的地方要很久
The distance between these two points...
这两个点之间的距离...
seems far ...
看来很远...
Until you do this.
除非你这么做
OK... OK, I remember this from college physics.
好吧...我记得大学物理念过
One of our scientists, Einstein, explained this the same way.
我们有个科学家爱因斯坦 也曾这样解释过
You are talking about actually folding space.
你说的其实就是折迭空间
No. You wouldn't understand.
不,你不会了解的
No, I guess not.
也许吧
I just hope the Nox do.
只希望诺克斯人了解
Samantha.
珊曼莎
Narim.
纳瑞姆?
Hello.
哈啰
Oh my God, how did you do that?
老天,你怎么做的?
Very carefully.
要非常小心
I have come to say goodbye. We'll be leaving soon.
我来跟你道别,我们很快就要走了
So you think Daniel's plan will work?
你认为丹尼尔的计划会成功?
Either way, I will be leaving.
不管怎样我都会走
However, I will go reluctantly.
但是我会走的很不情愿
Why?
为什么?
Because, as of tonight, we will never meet again.
因为今晚之后,我们无法再见面
Oh, come on, you'll forget about me in a heartbeat.
拜托,你马上就会忘记我的
I thought you felt that way.
我知道你会这么想
That is why I brought you this.
所以我带了这个给你
What is it?
这是什么?
You have audio and visual recording devices, yes?
你们有影音的录制装置吧? 对
This one records emotions.
这是个录制情感的
My feelings for you.
我对你的感觉
I have worn it each time we were together.
我们每次见面我都戴着它
How does it work?
这个怎么用?
Touch the red triangle...
按下红色三角...
and close your eyes.
然后闭上眼睛
Uh... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
We have a custom...
我们有个风俗...
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表