Hey, what are you doing?
嘿,你在干什么?
I felt that blast kill me, I mean...I thought I...
我以为他打死我了,我以为...
I thought we were dead, weren't we dead?
我以为我们都死了,不是吗?
Yeah.
对呀
Okay, well I thought Heaven would be a little more upscale.
好嘛,我以为天堂会更高级一点呢
Oh, I don't think this is Heaven.
我想这里不是天堂
Jack?
杰克...?
What? God.
干嘛?天啊
It's okay.
没事
What the hell was that?
怎么回事啊?
It's okay.
没事了
Wasn't I just...
我刚刚不是...
Killed.
被杀了?
Killed as in... Dead.
被杀了,应该... 死了
Dead. Yeah, we know we saw it happen.
死了 对,我们知道,我们看到了
Same thing happened to us.
我们也有相同的遭遇
Well, this is a surprise then.
那这是一个惊喜啰
I don't know what happened to Teal'c.
不知道提亚克怎么样了
Colonel, my side arm gone.
上校,我随身武器不见了
So is mine.
我也是
Ah...hello.
啊...哈啰
Hi, I'm Daniel, uh, Jackson.
嗨,我是丹尼尔,呃...杰克森
This is Captain Carter and this is...uh...
还有这是卡特上尉 跟这位是...
Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG-1.
SG-1的杰克欧尼尔上校
Um...sorry to drop in on you like this...
呃...抱歉这样来打扰你们
but we were...dead.
但是我们...死了
Do you know where our friend is?
知道我们的朋友在哪儿吗?
Another like us.
另外一个...跟我们一样的
Is this your village?
这是你们的村子? 艾瑞许?托阿其?
We need to find our friend, Teal'c.
我们的朋友提亚克呢?
Ah...fruit.
啊...水果
Nothing like coming back from the dead to build up an apitite.
从死里复活最棒的 就是有个好胃口
Ah...Oh, thank you...thank you very much.
啊,谢谢 非常感谢
Did you do this?
这是你做的?
Did you heal us?
你治好我们?
I think there a family.
我想他们是一家子
of what?
一家子什么?
I have no idea.
我怎么会知道
Well we should ask them to give us back our weapons.
我们应该请他们 把我们的武器还给我们
Oh, hi.
嗨,呃...
Um...listen, those things you found on us,
听着,你从我们身上发现的东西
those things...
那些...
you took from us,
你们拿走的东西
the big things, there very dangerous and...
那些大东西 那非常的危险,而且...
Hey...
嘿...
Teal'c, thank God.
提亚克,谢天谢地
Please tell me you know what going on around here.
你对这些事情了解多少?
I cannot tell you that.
我无法告诉你这一些
What about Apophis, you got a line on him?
那么阿波菲斯呢?有他的消息吗?
I do not.
我没有
Any idea how far away from the Stargate we might be?
你知道我们离星际之门到底有多远?
I believe us to be...
我相信我们...
Nafrayu.
纳费优
Nafrayu.
纳费优
Carter. Cater.
卡特 卡特...
No, you can't keep him.
不行,你不能留下他
Jaffa, Jankin,Ti'ca
贾珐,把他们找出来,快去!
Maybe you should ask them about the Stargate.
现在你该问他们星际之门了
I have, they don't understand.
我问了,他们并不了解
Actually they don't really say much at all.
事实上他们并不怎么说话
At the moment I'm trying to figure out if they鈥檙e human.
我还在猜他们到底是不是人类
They鈥檙e fairly human.
他们绝对是人类
I will take you to your doorway.
我会带你们去你们的门口
Whoa.
喔
You understand what I'm saying?
你了解我说的话?
It took time to learn your speech.
我得花点时间学你们说话
Not much time.
还真快
Your weapons are gone.
你们的武器...走了
Gone where?
走去哪儿?
You know about our enemy?
你认识我们的敌人?
The bad guys,
那些坏人...
They'll be following us.
他们会跟踪我们
You attacked them.
你攻击他们
You saw?
你看到了?
We only might to capture him.
我们只想捉住他们
Look, hmm...
听着,嗯...
We're not in the assassination business,
我们不是干杀手这种行业的
he's just...bad.
只是他...很坏
Very...
他非常...
...Bad. Bad.
...坏 坏
We just wanted to take him back to our world,
我们只是想带他回到我们的世界
and have a chat with him about...
并且跟他谈一谈...
all the nasty... ...Bad... Things he's been doing.
谈他以前做过的坏事之类的
We just didn't know about this little force field deal...
只是...只是我们还不知道 他的那个力场...
I have never seen such a device,
我有没有看过那种装置
...if I had... It's alright,
...如果我看过 没关系
we're alive...
我们还活着
thanks to you folks.
这要感谢你们
We will take you to your doorway.
我会带你们去你们的门口
You will go.
你们可以走
As in, the Stargate?
是星际之门吗?
Yes, you will go?
是的,你们会走?
Well, it's not quite that simple.
还没那么简单
By rescuing us, you have put yourselves in great danger.
你们救了我们 因此会有极大的危险
Apophis will try to locate us.
阿波菲斯会找到我们
Rest now, you will leave soon.
现在休息,你们会很快离开
Take your ways with you. No, wait, wait, wait.
把你们的方式带走 不,等等...
Um...you helped us. You saved us.
呃...你帮助我们,你救了我们
Yes.
是的
How?
怎么做的?
Our ways.
我们的方式
Were from a race of people who want to learn about your ways,
我们是属于另外一个种族 希望能够学习你们的方式
...your medicine. No.
...还有医药 不
Is there anyone else we could talk to? Do you have a leader?
那我们...能跟其它人谈谈吗? 你们有领袖吗?
They have no wish to see you.
他们不希望见你们
So there are others.
那的确有其它人了?
You will go.
你们会走
Right...well go.
对,我们会走
If you wish us to leave, should we not depart now?
如果你要我们走,我们现在就走
Your brother won't revive until later.
你们的兄弟要等会儿才能恢复
Excuse me?
对不起?
Whose brother?
谁的兄弟?
Brother?
兄弟?
He resisted our attempts to help him heal.
他拒绝我们替他施行治疗
We may yet survive, the Goa'uld he carries is healing him even now.
他可能活下去 他带着的勾阿邬正在治疗他
That is good. How is that good,
这样很好 好什么好啊
I mean he is in the service of the Goa'uld.
我是说,他是服侍勾阿邬的人哎
He is like him.
他跟他一样
He's with us.
他跟我们一起
Perhaps you can convince the injured one to join you as well?
也许你可以说服那个伤者 也加入你们
Oh, I don鈥檛 think so...
喔,我想不可能...
The Goa'uld...
勾阿邬...
is a parasitic race.
是个寄生的种族
They take life and use it for there own purpose.
他们夺取生命占为己有利用他们
And their ways are not like your ways, believe me.
他们的方式跟你们的方式不一样 相信我
They do not know the Nox.
他们不了解诺克斯
That's you?
就是你们?
The Nox?
诺克斯?
The ones you speak of come to hunt the Fenri.
你说的那些人,是来猎捕飞拿瑞
Fenri, what?
飞拿瑞?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表