Teal'c. Teal'c.
提亚克,提亚克
Rya'c ! Rya'c !
瑞尔卡!瑞尔卡!
Easy, it's okay now.
放松,现在没事了
He's coming around.
他醒来了
The Goa'uld within me?
我体内的勾阿邬?
They had to put junior back in, Teal'c.
提亚克,我们得把宝宝放回去
We almost lost you.
我们差点失去你
The drug didn't work Teal'c. I'm sorry.
那药不管用,很抱歉,提亚克
You were calling out something, Rya'c. Does that mean anything?
你刚刚一直在叫什么"瑞尔卡"那有什么意义?
It means nothing.
那没有意义
Stargate.SG1-s01e11.Bloodlines
第一季第11集 血统
As soon as we removed Teal'c's Goa'uld ...
我们一移开提亚克体内的勾阿邬
his major organs began to shut down and he ran a high fever.
他的主要器官就开始怠工 也发起高烧了
So the drug failed?
所以那药不管用了?
Yes. But it proves the Goa'uld is Teal'c'simmune system.
是的,但这证明了勾阿邬 是提亚克的免疫系统
Now if we can learn about it and safely ...
如果我们能多了解他 并小心的...
duplicate it's effect we can save lives on Earth.
复♥制♥其效果,就能救地球上的生命
Without killing Teal'c in the process.
在这个过程中,也不会害死提亚克
Well I guess the boys at Langley
那么我猜在兰利市(情报局本部)的小伙子们
won't be able to study a Goa'uld after all.
尽管如此还是胜任不了研究勾阿邬了
It is still a possibility.
这还是有可能的
Teal'c, you can't. You don't have an immune system without your Goa'uld.
提亚克,不行 没有勾阿邬你就没有免疫力
e can't play with your life like that.
我们不能拿你的生命开玩笑
There are many hundreds of Goa'uld larva on Chulak.
在丘拉可星球 有几百个勾阿邬宝宝
Chulak?
丘拉可?
Yeah, right.
是啊
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑,对吧?
It is one of the few worlds in all the galaxy ...
那是宇宙中...
with such an abundance.
少数有丰富资源的地方...
Yeah, but Teal'c, if you recall, last time we were there...?
是啊,但是提亚克 你记得上回我们在那个地...
We had to shoot our way out.
我们得杀出重围回来
Maybe made a bad impression?
也许已经留下坏印象了?
It's out of the question, I can't authorise it.
这是绝对不可能的 我不能授权那么做
Then I will speak of it no further.
那我就不再多说了
Dismissed.
解散
What was that?
怎么回事?
I don't know. I'll find out.
我不知道,我去看看
Mind if I..? Yeah.
我能进来吗...?
Look, I'm sorry if I didn't..
我很抱歉我没有办...
You do understand why we can't go back to Chulak, right?
你了解我们为什么 不能回丘拉可,对不对?
They'll get that drug to work long ...
他们还有很多时间可以研究...
before that thing dies inside of you. I am not concerned about my life.
在那个东西死在你体内之前 我关心的不是我的生命
I am concerned for the life of my son.
我关心的是我儿子的命
Your son?
你...的儿子?
His name is Rya'c.
他叫瑞尔卡
I have not spoken of him.
我从来没有提到他
Or of my wife.
或是我太太
You left a family back there?
你留下...你的家人在那里?
Teal'c, you told...?
提亚克,你跟我们说过...
No you swore to the General you had no ties back there!
不,你向将军发誓 你在那边没有牵挂的!
Why didn't you tell us the truth?
你为什么不告诉我们实话呢?
A warrior becomes vulnerable ...
如果战士的家人落入敌人手中
if his family is held hostage to the enemy.
他就会变的脆弱
You didn't think we'd trust you if we knew?
你认为我们就会不信任你?
Teal'c, how the hell are we supposed to trust you now? Huh?
提亚克 我们现在应该要怎么信任你?吭
You got any more surprises?
你还有更多惊喜吗?
With or without you, O'Neill, I must return to Chulak.
欧尼尔,不管有没有你 我都必须回丘拉可
Either way it's suicide, my friend.
不管怎么说,那都是自杀
Within days my son will come of age ...
几天之内,我儿子的年龄就到了
he will be called to the religious life of our world ...
他会受到我们世界的宗教呼召...
he will undergo the ceremony of implantation.
他将会进行移植的仪式
The prim'ta.
就是普林塔
The day when a young boy receives his first Goa'uld symbiote ...
在这一天,男孩将接受 他第一个勾阿邬共生体...
and becomes a true jaffa ...
并成为真的贾珐...
just as all other jaffa before him.
就跟以前所有的贾珐一样
I take it you don't want that to happen?
我想这表示你不愿意这样了?
It is the means by which the Goa'uld enslave the jaffa.
勾阿邬就是藉由这个方法 来奴役贾珐的
I am not the only one among my people who believes this.
我不是我们同胞中 唯一相信这点的人
My first teacher, the jaffa master Bra'tac ...
我第一位老师,贾珐大♥师♥布瑞泰克...
he knew very well the Goa'uld are false gods.
他非常清楚勾阿邬是冒牌的神
But I cannot ...
但我不能...
I will not allow my son to become a slave.
我绝对不会让我儿子 变成一个奴隶的
Absolutely not!
绝对不可以!
With respect, sir, we've considered the risks.
长官,恕我冒昧,我们考虑过风险
You have, have you? Yes, and we are all behind Teal'c, sir.
考虑过是吗? 对,而且我们全部都支持提亚克
I can see that. What I can't see is why.
我看得出来,但我看不出为什么
We believe there's more to be gained from this mission ...
我们相信这一次的任务获得的...
than a single larval Goa'uld.
不只是一个勾阿邬的幼虫而已
Such as? The warrior jaffa class ...
还有呢? 贾珐战士阶级...
are the foundation of Goa'uld power.
是勾阿邬军力的基础
they serve as both incubators for their young and as their army.
他们又是幼虫的保育器 又服务于军队
An army made almost invulnerable by the restorative powers ...
而这个军队又因为他们所带的...
of the Goa'uld larva they carry.
勾阿邬宝宝而刀枪不入
It's literally as Faustian bargain.
我觉得这种交易 真的是非常的聪明
Teal'c claims there are other jaffa who believe in freedom ...
提亚克说 还有其它的贾珐跟他一样...
from the Goa'uld as much as he does.
希望脱离勾阿邬获得自♥由♥
Imagine the strategic advantage, sir ...
长官,请你想一想这种战略的优势
if we could undermine the loyalty of the very group ...
说不定我们能削弱勾阿邬...
the Goa'uld depend on to maintain their power.
所依赖维持军力的忠诚度
How many of these other jaffa can you be sure of?
你们确定其它这种贾珐 有多少个吗?
We're pretty sure of at least...?
长官,我们非常确定的,最起码...
One guy
还有一个
One? Yes.
一个? 是啊
but where there's one there has to be more than...?one.
但是只要有一个 一定还有更多人也是这样想的
Oh absolutely.
我想也是
Colonel, would you join me in my office a moment?
上校,请你先到我的办公室好吗?
Sure.
好
Shut the door.
把门关上
Have a seat Jack.
你坐啊,杰克
This is not my first barbeque, Colonel.
我不是第一次碰到这种情况
Sir? I'd love to get a Goa'uld larva ...
长官? 我也想...让兰利的实验室...
that the lab coats at Langley can study ...
有勾阿邬幼虫能研究
but I don't order my best people on a mission behind ...
但是,除非必要 我不会下令让我最好的人手
enemy lines unless I think it's absolutely necessary.
深入敌线去冒生命的危险
I believe it is Sir. Why?
长官,我相信有必要 为什么?
There's something you're not telling me Colonel.
有些事你没有告诉我,上校
If you don't want to come clean about the real motivation ...
如果你不想老实告诉我...
behind this mission, then fine.
这次任务背后的真正动机,行
The mission is not approved.
我不允许这次任务
You will go where I tell you to go.
你们只能够听我的命令行事
Sir, please... Dismissed!
长官,可是... 解散!
General ...
将军...
Teal'c has a son.
提亚克...有一个儿子
What did you say? Back on Chulak.
你说什么? 在丘拉可星球
His kid's about to be implanted with one of those larva things.
他儿子就快要在一个仪式当中
At a ceremony ...
接受勾阿邬幼虫的移植
and Teal'c wants to stop it. Why?
而提亚克想要阻止 为什么?
Why, sir?
为什么?长官
Teal'c was an enemy soldier. He's compromised.
提亚克是敌方的军人 他曾经保证过
General, he was afraid we wouldn't trust ...
将军,他怕如果我们知道他在那边
him if we knew he had a family back there.
还有家人,会不信任他
Was he right?
他猜对了吧?
When Teal'c saved our lives on Chulak,
当提亚克在丘拉可星球拯救我们的时候,
he gave up his family, sir.
他就放弃了他的家庭
Don't you think we owe him something?
你不觉得我们亏欠他吗?
What are you doing? Step away from the keyboard.
提亚克,你在干什么? 离开那个键盘
I am returning to Chulak for my son.
我要为我儿子回丘拉可
No. I'm sorry I can't let you do that.
不,我很抱歉不能让你那么做
Come on Teal'c ...
拜托,提亚克...
don't do it this way.
你先不要这么冲动
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表