Previously on "Stargate SG-1". :
"星际之门SG-1"前集回顾
First of all, I regret to inform you that everyone on your team...
首先,我遗憾的通知你 你队伍中的其他人
are all deceased.
已经全部死亡.
The year is now... 2077.
现在是 2077年.
It's OK, Dr Carter.
没事了,卡特博士.
You're in the SGC. You're gonna be fine.
你现在在星门指挥部. 你将会很好.
It's OK, Dr Jackson. You're in the SGC. You're gonna be fine.
没事了,杰克森博士. 你现在在星门指挥部. 你将会很好.
Where are the rest of SG1? We were hoping you could tell us.
SG1在什么地方休息? 我希望你能告诉我们.
I'll return to search for the answers.
我将回去搜索答案.
I can't let you do that, Teal'c.
我不能让你这样做, 提亚克.
If they're prisoners, they're long gone from that planet.
如果他们是战俘, 他们已经从那个星球离开了很长时间了.
They could be moved to any Goa'uld stronghold.
他们可能被移♥动♥到 另外的勾阿呜据点中.
Do you have any recollection of what happened on your last mission?
你能回忆起在你的 最后一次任务中发生了什么?
We have a new technology that might help you remember.
我们有一个新技术 能帮助你恢复记忆.
God! What is that? It's OK, Colonel. It's in.
天呀!那是什么? 没有事,上校.他在里面.
It's kind of like a hi-tech version of hypnosis.
这有点像 催眠术的高科技版本.
Is this really necessary?
这真的有必要吗?
It's important that we know who would have the technology to do this.
我们知道谁有技术去 做这些事非常重要.
Why?
为什么?
Tel mak, kree. Meg tal, ah.
泰欧 玛克, 可里. 梅葛 塔, 啊.
Rok, kree nol. Meg tal!
洛克, 可里 喏. 梅葛 塔!
I hereby respectfully inform you...
我因此尊敬的通知你
that I must take my leave of the SGC.
你必须让我离开星门指挥部.
Therefore I am no longer under your command.
所以我不再接受您的指挥了.
Who spent enough time in the base
谁会花费那么多的时间
to be able to reproduce it in this kind of detail?
让这里和基地的细节如此相似?
Silence!
(扭曲的声音) 安静!
We are building our forces
在系统统治者知道我们还活着前,
before the System Lords know that we are alive.
我们必须建立自己的武装力量.
But doing so is difficult when we have to operate...
但是这样做是非常困难的, 尤其是当我们在对帝国
with limited knowledge of the state of the Empire.
的状态了解有限的情况下操作.
Let me take a guess. It's just a wild guess.
让我猜一下. 只是瞎猜而已.
But that's where we come in?
但是我们这是到了什么地方?
Our friend here is ready for a host.
我们的朋友已经准备好寄宿.
Tell us...
告诉我们
Which one of you shall it be?
你们哪一个先来?
And now, the conclusion.
现在
Welcome back, Colonel Makepeace.
欢迎回来,梅克皮斯上校.
Debriefing is scheduled at 1430 hours.
任务报告计划在14:30举♥行♥.
Make a hole!
让开!
I need to find General Hammond! He's in his office.
我需要找到哈蒙德将军! 他在办公室.
Colonel!
上校!
We need support for three new teams.
我们需要三个新队的支持.
It's a big galaxy out there, Major. Sir!
这外面是个广阔的银河, 少校. 长官!
Colonel Makepeace, I'm sure you remember Major Davis.
梅克皮斯上校, 我相信 你记得少校 戴维斯.
Yes, sir. I apologise.
是的, 长官. 我道歉.
When scouting 2-5-4,
当在2-5-4侦查的时候,
we came across several members of the Tok'ra.
我们遇见了 几个托克拉的成员.
They told us the location of SG-1.
他们告诉我SG-1的位置.
Where are they? They've been taken prisoner, sir.
他们在那里? 他们被俘了, 长官.
By Hathor.
被哈索.
Stargate.SG1-s03e01.Into.the.Fire
第三季第01集 冲入火线
Why do I feel I'm looking at blueprints of my own base?
为什么我觉得我在看 我们基地的蓝图?
In a way, you are, sir.
在某种程度上, 你是对的, 长官.
The entire section of the facility is a mock-up of the SGC.
这个实验室的整个部分 伪装成星门指挥部.
It's damn peculiar.
该死的.
Unlike Cheyenne Mountain,
和夏延山不一样,
the Tok'ra say the base's exterior is unguarded.
托克拉说基地的外部没有守卫.
We shouldn't face any resistance until we're inside.
我们不会遇见任何抵抗 在我们进入之前.
Even then, it'll be light.
尽管这样, 他们的人手还是不足.
Can we trust them? The Tok'ra?
我们能相信他们吗? 托克拉?
Their operative took a big risk just to get us this information.
他们的内线冒着很大的风险给我们传递消息.
I think so.
我认为可以信任他们.
If they have someone on the inside, why can't they do something?
如果他们有任何人在里面, 为什么他们不做些什么?
They did do something, Major.
他们做了一些事, 少校.
You have the coordinates? Yes, sir. We're ready to go.
你有坐标吗? 是的, 长官. 我们准备出发了.
And you will, but not alone.
你们会出发的, 但并不是孤军奋战.
Sergeant, I'd like you to get me the President on the phone.
军士, 给我接通总统的电♥话♥.
I want every available SG team
我要每一个可动用的SG队伍
ready in the gate room within two hours.
在两小时内在星门室里集结完毕.
Do you intend to commit the resources of this entire command?
你想要调动整个指挥部的资源吗?
I only wish we could.
我希望我能.
Half of our teams are off-world now on other missions.
我们有一半的的队伍不在.
General, that's not my point.
将军, 那不是我的意思.
SG-1 is a valuable asset, but they're still just one team.
SG-1是一个重要的资产, 但是他们仍然只是一个小队.
Major, you've got a lot to learn about how we do things around here.
少校, 你应该学习我们 怎么在这里做事.
I have the President for you, sir. Let's get the job done.
我已经接通了总统, 长官. 让我们继续工作.
We have MALP telemetry.
(广播) 我们有遥感勘测仪遥感勘测.
Tactical is go. Environmental is go.
战术准备完毕. 环境监测准备完毕.
You've all been briefed on the mission...
你们有梅克皮斯上校写的
by Colonel Makepeace.
所有的任务简报.
You know the enemy.
你们知道敌人.
You know the risks.
你们知道这将危险.
What I'm trying to say is...
我试图说明的是
I would rather not order you to do this, ...
我宁愿不命令你们去做这些,
so I would like all of those willing to attempt the rescue of SG-1...
因此我希望这里所有 愿意去拯救SG-1的人
to take one step...
向前一步
Very well. SG Units Three, Five, Six and Eleven, ...
好了. 第3, 5, 6 和 11 SG 小队.
bring them home.
把他们带回来.
Good luck, Colonel. Yes, sir!
祝你好运, 上校. 谢谢, 长官!
All right, let's go! Move out!
好的, 出发! 出发!
We ask you once more.
我再问你们一次.
Which one of you...
你们之中哪一个人
shall be host...
愿意做为宿主
to our new friend?
成为我们的新朋友?
It has her eyes. Silence!
它有和她一样的眼睛. 安静!
Shall it be...
他将会是
our beloved?
我的爱人?
We could spend an eternity together.
我们将永远在一起.
Do you not remember... the joys that
你不记得
we once shared in one another's arms?
我们从前在一起的事情了吗
I really try not to.
事实上我尽力不去想.
Shall it be the female, then? She who would challenge us.
是女人吗? 她将向我们挑战.
You have since been possessed by a Goa'uld, we sense.
我们可以感觉到你被勾阿呜侵入过 .
Perhaps once more?
也许再来一次?
I'm not afraid. You should be, my dear.
我不害怕. 你应该的, 亲爱的.
For the pain that a symbiote can inflict in its host...
因为共生体侵入寄主时的痛苦
is unimaginable.
是难以忍♥受的.
It seems that our friend has chosen.
好像我们的朋友已经选择好了.
What, the grey doesn't bother you?
什么, 灰色不会影响你们?
All right, fine. Let's do it.
好的, 很好. 让我们开始.
Just... please... I beg of you... not in the back of the neck.
刚才 求你 祈求你 不要在我的颈子后面.
I've got some problems...
我遇到了一些麻烦
Fool!
愚蠢!
He would've hurt the symbiote. Which you have done in his place!
他将伤害到共生体. 你在他那里做了什么!
Return it to the safety of the Jaffa!
把它安全的带回贾法那!
Take him somewhere where he can be properly restrained!
带他到一个能适当受限制的地方!
All right, ... hold the fort! Yes, sir!
好的, 坚守岗位! 是, 长官!
What have you got? Picking up EM one click away, sir.
你们得到了什么? 接收到一个电磁信♥号♥♥闪过, 长官.
Probably power generation.
大概是发电设备.
No sign of SG-1's IFF or radio chatter.
没有SG-1的敌我识别信♥号♥♥或无线信♥号♥♥标记
Roger that.
明白了.
Bra'tac?
布瑞泰克?
Teal'c.
提亚克.
You grant... a dying old man's wish.
你实现了 一个垂死老人的希望.
Do not speak of such things.
不要这么说.
Who has done this?
这是谁做的?
The last of Apophis' personal guard. They left me for dead.
阿波菲斯最后的个人警卫. 他们留下我让我死去.
For what reason? When I heard the news of Apophis, ...
为什么? 当我听到阿波菲斯的消息,
my heart soared, Teal'c.
我心里很高兴, 提亚克.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表