There and there.
这里...和这里吧
I will stay here to operate the computer.
我会留在这里操作计算机
How do we find these vents, how do we open them?
我们怎么找到这些排气口 怎么打开呢?
The automatic controls no longer work and the vent are rusted close.
自动控制系统快要不行了 而排气口也生锈关闭了
You will have to open up the vent shafts,...
你们...必须打开排气通风管道
and so it manually.
并且用手打开
Search your minds. It is all there.
搜寻你们的头脑就会知道了嘛
I made sure of it.
我敢打包票的
You have all the answers you need, now go!
你们拥有所需要的答案,快去吧!
Go! Go!
快! 快去啊!
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
天啊
This way.
这边
Warning.
警告
Pressure rising to critical levels.
压力已增加到危险程度
Pressure levels at four Hubald.
压力已达到四百呼巴德单位
Pressure rising to six Hubald units.
压力已达到六百呼巴德单位
Warning!
警告!
There it is.
找到了
Did you see that? Daniel.
你看到没有? 丹尼尔
Harlan is right, it's rusted shut, I can feel it.
贺伦说的对,是锈的关闭了 我感觉的到
There, I've got it.
好,弄好了
Warning! Pressure rising to 8 Hubald units!
警告! 压力已达到八百呼巴德单位
Pressure rising to 10 Hubald units!
压力已达到一千呼巴德单位
Override venting steam now.
超过,排气速度...
Not yet, Harlan. Not yet!
等一下,贺伦,等一下!
Teal'c! Thank God! Where have you been?
提亚克,谢天谢地! 你跑哪儿去了?
Teal'c, what are you doing?
提亚克,你干什么?
12 Hubald units!
一千二百呼巴德单位!
Teal'c, what are you doing?
你在干什么? 住手
Catastrophic coolant failure is imminent.
冷却润滑剂即将不足
Come on. Teal'c, come on!
来啊,提亚克,来啊!
Teal'c!... Teal'c!
提亚克!... 提亚克!
You have succeeded in venting sufficient pressure. Com-traya...
你已经成功排除充份的压力 康崔亚...
We did it.
成功了
Teal'c don't!
提亚克,住手!
Colonel.
上校
I'm alright. I'm sorry, but your not.
我没事 看起来并不好
It is only damage, I can repair it.
那只是小破损,我可以修好的
All will be well, you will see. And your friend too.
一切都会没事,等着瞧 你的朋友也一样啊
What Teal'c?
提亚克吗?
You killed him! He was malfunctioning.
你杀了他! 他功能发生故障啊
How will all be well with him if he is dead?
如果他已经死了,又怎么会变好呢?
You will see.
你们等着瞧吧
Now the station is repaired, go back to your quarters and wait.
现在能源站已经修好了 回你们的房♥间等着吧
You will see.
你们会知道的
Keep an eye on him!
跟去盯着他!
Harlan, open up!
贺伦,开门! 贺伦
No, no, no! Go away!
不不不...快走开!
Harlan, What the hell are you doing?
贺伦,你到底在干什么啊?
All will be well, please I... He's making a new synthetic Teal'c.
一切都会变好的,拜托... 他在制♥造♥提亚克的新合成体
Please go back to your quarters, and I will bring him to you when...
回你们房♥间去吧 我会带他过去的...我...
How is this possible? Ah, yes.
这怎么可能呢? 啊,是啊
there were two minds before, the creature he carried within. Two beings.
先前有两个心智 他体内所带的生物,两个生物
The two minds could not coexist, and your friend malfunctioned.
这两个心智没有办法并存 你的朋友就发生故障了
I did not know he was different. I will not make that mistake this time.
我本来不知道他不同 我这次不会再犯相同的错误了
Answer my question this time.
回答我的问题
How can you make a new synthetic Teal'c, with out the original?
你没有原体 要怎么制♥造♥提亚克的新合成体呢?
Captain Carter...
卡特上尉...
stand aside.
请你让开
Harlan, turn off that machine.
贺伦,把机器关掉
The process is incomplete, I can...
这个过程还没完成哎,我...
Turn it off!
把它关掉!
Now answer the Captains question.
现在回答上尉的问题
Please, if you destroy me,...
拜托,如果你毁了我...
you will destroy the last survivor of an entire people, and yourselves too.
你们就会毁了一整族的最后生还者 还有你们自己
I'm going to ask this question once.
我警告你,我问你最后一次
Do our bodies, our real bodies...
我们四个人的躯体 我们真正的躯体...
exist somewhere?
现在还存在吗?
Yes.
存在
Then I want you to put us back...now.
那我希望你把我们给放回去... 越快越好
I could not do that, even if I wanted to.
就算我想那么做,我也没办法
Why?
为什么?
If you can transfer our consciousness into these bodies...
如果你能把我们的知觉 转移到这些躯体...
surely you can reverse the process.
你当然也能逆转这个过程啊
No, it is impossible.
不,那是不可能的
Why?
为什么?
I will show you.
我带你们去看嘛
My God.
天啊
I ment no harm.
我没有恶意
I will return them through the ring
我本来打算在你们接受你们的转移之后,
as soon as I am certain you had accepted your transference.
就要让他们从圆环回去
Except it's not really a transference, is it?
只是那并不是转移对不对?
From one to the other...
从一个到另一个...
We're copies. Yes.
我们是复♥制♥的 是啊
As good as the original. Better even.
跟原来的一样好,甚至更好
If you had not been so insistent you would have never seen each other.
如果你们没有这么坚持 你们就不会见到彼此了
Once I knew the transference was successful. I had intended to...
我一知道这个转移成功了之后 我就打算...
send your organic selves, back to your world,...
要送你们的有机躯体 回到你们的世界...
their world.
他们的世界
They would never have known of your existence.
他们绝不会知道你们存在的
And in time would hope that you would have excepted yours.
而我希望以后你们会... 接受你们自己
We... can never...
我们...真的永远...
go back.
不能回去
No, you belong here.
对啊,你们属于这里
You are welcome here.
但是我很欢迎你们
Teal'c.
提亚克
Captain Carter.
卡特上尉
Colonel, he's alright.
上校,他没事
That's great, Captain.
非常好,上尉
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Aah... sort of.
呃...算是吧
Here, let me get that.
来,我来撕开
Harlan, where have you been? Extremely busy.
贺伦,你到哪儿去了? 非常忙碌哎
I can see that, doing what?
我看得出来,忙些什么?
Oh, ah, creating your synthetic others. Saving the planet.
创造你们的合成体,拯救星球
Busy, busy.
很忙很忙
Synthetic?
合成体?
Yes.
是啊
I am sorry for restraining you for so long.
我很抱歉,把你们关在这里这么久
I am afraid my plan has failed rather miserably.
恐怕我的计划失败的相当悲惨
But as I promised, you are free to go.
但是我保证过,你们可以走了
This is impossible.
这是不可能的
It's true.
这是真的
At first we did not even know we had been changed.
一开始我们甚至不知道我们被改过
Recreating the neural structure on...
在分子程度上来改造神经结构...
I know! It defies the uncertainty principle.
我知道! 我知道 这的确违反了不确定原则
We are identical,...
但是我们是一模一样的...
right down to the mole on our... Shut up.
从里到外所有的一切... 闭嘴
Was not a copy made of me? Oh, yes.
难道没有复♥制♥的我吗? 有啊
But...
但是...
I had to disintegrate you.
我必须要把你分解掉
I see.
我懂了
You get it, you just don't like it.
其实你只是不喜欢
Ah, well...
呃...
I think in time our separate experiences will make us different.
我想以后我们的情况 可能会更加的不同
Listen, I'm not too happy about this either you know.
听着 你知道我对这件事也不是很高兴
You think you know how I feel?
你以为你懂我的感受?
Well, yeah.
是啊
Were basically the same guy aren't we?
基本上我们是同一个人,对吧?
Ah, have a look.
你自己看看
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表