but the theory we have so far is that
但我们目前的理论是
the gate creates an artificial wormhole
那个门会产生一个人工的虫洞
that somehow transfers an energised matter stream in one direction ...
不知道为什么那让它以一个方向
along an extra-dimensional conduit.
沿着超次元空间的导管传送物质流
I think the matter stream between Stargates got redirected ...
我认为 星际之门之间的物质流改道了
kind of like a lightning bolt
就有点像是闪电发生的时候
jumping from one point to another in mid-strike.
会从这一点跳到另一点
Now, I figure it had to have been the attack on P4A-771.
好,我想这是因为 P4A-771星球上的攻击
The gate itself was probably struck by enough energy during the firefight
星门本身在交火中 可能受到足够能源的攻击
to influence the direction of the matter stream
而在我们到达另一边之前
before we reached the other side. Colonel?
影响了物质流的方向.上校?
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.
对不起,我没在听
What I'm saying is ...
我的意思是...
we must have emerged through a Stargate relatively close to Earth ...
我们一定是在星际之门网络中
in the 'gate network ...
相当靠近地球的门里
somewhere between P4A-771 and Earth.
就在P4A-771跟地球之间
Now, if the SG rescue teams reach the same conclusion ...
如果SG搜救小组也作出相同的结论
it could significantly reduce their search.
就可以缩小他们搜索的范围了
That's good news. Yeah.
这是好消息哎 对
Okay, so if they are not there ...
好;如果他们不在那边...
and they are not here...
他们也不在这边...
It is possible that they might have perished within the wormhole.
他们也有可能消失在虫洞里了
Yeah. In which case they're gone. I know, I thought of that.
对;这样的话他们就完了 我知道,我想过
But if they are alive ...
但如果他们...还活着...
if there's the least remote possiblity that
如果还有最些微的可能,
this malfunction sent them to another Stargate
这个功能故障把他们送到不同的星际之门
Was it not Captain Carter ...
卡特上尉不是推论出...
Was it not Captain Carter who deduced the possible combinations ...
星际之门的符号♥排列组合算起来
of Stargate symbols numbered in the millions?
可能有几百万个吗?
Well.
对
we have to narrow it down.
我们必须要缩小范围才可以
A serpent guard.
哇;上校,蛇头守卫
I guess he didn't make it.
我想他们没有成功
Ya think?
是吗?
Okay, this is P4A-771.
好,这是P4A-771
this is Earth.
这是地球
Now, the Stargate shut itself down just after Teal'c and I came through.
那么,我和提亚克过来之后 星际之门就关闭了
There was an energy surge.
在当时有个能源流
Right. But what would that have done to the wormhole itself?
但这对虫洞本身来说 又会怎么样呢?
I have no idea. Could it just disappear?
我不知道 它会就这么消失吗?
No, I don't think so Sir. It would have to discharge somewhere.
不,我觉得不会,长官 它会释放到别处去
Like, another Stargate?
像是别的星际之门?
Yeah, maybe.
对,有这个可能
Sir, it's all theoretical ...
长官,这全部都是理论...
but we think that Stargates are basically giant superconductors.
但我们认为星际之门基本上来说 是一个大型的超导体
Charged matter streams along lines of force between them.
在它们之间沿着力场线传送物质流
Positive to negative, like electricity. Right?
阳极到阴极,就像电流
Except for the fact the whole trip
只是这整个旅程
happens outside our dimension, yeah, more or less.
都发生在我们的次元之外,可以算是啦
Okay, what if it jumped.
好,那如果它跳掉呢?
Redirected itself here ...
自己改道到这里...
or here ...
或这里?
or anywhere along... here.
或者是沿线的任何地方?可能吗?
You're suggesting we search all these worlds?
你是要我们搜索所有这些星球?
Well, at least we've narrowed an entire galaxy of Stargates
将军,至少我们已经把可能性
down to a handful of possibilities.
从整个宇宙缩小到这些星球
Assuming you're right,
假设你是对的,
why haven't they used that Stargate to come back on their own?
他们为什么 不自己用那里的星际之门回来呢?
Teal'c and I were flung out of this 'gate at this end so fast
我和提亚克是被抛出大门的这一端
I don't even remember hitting the ramp.
我甚至不记得掉到坡道上
Now, they could be badly hurt,
他们可能受了重伤
in which case we will not have to search far from the Stargates themselves.
如果是这样 我们只要搜索星际之门附近
I think we owe it to them to try.
我认为至少我们应该试试
You IDed the seventh symbol yet?
妳认出那七个符号♥了没有?
Yeah.
好了
this one has to be the point of origin.
这个一定就是原点了
I've never seen it before.
我从来没见过这个
No...batteries...
不...电池快没了...
guess it's now or never.
得趁现在
I've always preferred now to never.
我一向都喜欢...把握现在
Here goes.
开始吧
Dammit!
可恶!可恶!
You dialled the right address?
妳拨了正确的地址吗?
Yes!
是啊!
It has to be something as simple as the control interface.
这一定跟控制界面 一样的简单才对呀!
If we can dig down to the panel on the DHD I can fix it.
如果我们能挖出拨号♥盘 下面的控制板,我就能修好
Negative.
不必了
Sir, we've gotta keep trying. Of course we do.
长官,我们一定要继续尝试! 我们当然要尝试
But we've been awake for ...
但我们已经...
a very long time.
很久没有睡了
It'll be there in the morning.
明天早上它还会在这里
God...
老天...
What about you?
你还好吗?
I told you we're gonna get out of here.
我说过我们会离开这里
It's just gonna take longer than we thought.
只是比我们想象的还要久一点
Yes Sir.
是,长官
Captain...?
上尉?
Yes Sir.
是,长官!
Dr Jackson ?
杰克森博士
We just received probe telemetry from P5C-11 and 12 ...
我们刚收到P5C11 和12的探测测距资料
neither of them have a breathable atmosphere any more.
上面再也没有可呼吸的大气层
If they ever did.
如果它们曾经有的话
I have formally reported Colonel O'Neill
我已经正式报告欧尼尔上校
and Captain Carter as missing in action.
和卡特上尉在行动中失踪
Why?
为什么?
Missing in action doesn't mean we stop looking, Son.
在行动中失踪并不表示搜索会停止
Missing.
失踪
I'm missing something.
不对,我一定漏了什么东西
Captain.
老天...上尉
Much as I might otherwise ...
虽...虽然我觉得...
think this is nice...
我觉得这样的感觉很好...
Sshhh ...
嘘...
try to sleep.
睡觉
Is that what we were doing?
我们在干什么?
You were exhausted, you passed out.
你筋疲力尽昏过去了
I just thought we had to combine body heat
我只是觉得我们必须结合体温
or we wouldn't make it through the night.
不然会熬不过今晚的
That's fine ...
很好...
it's just really hard to sleep ...
只是很难入睡的...
with broken ribs when ...
当你肋骨断的时候...
someone's lying on you.
有人躺在你身上
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
喔,抱歉,抱歉
That's better.
这样...好多了
Sleep for a few hours and I'll fix the DHD.
我们先睡几小时 然后我会修拨号♥盘
Okay.
好
Night.
晚安
Night...Oh....Colonel....!
晚安...呃...上校...!
It's my sidearm, I swear..
我发誓...那是我的随身武器..
No giggling, please...!
不要偷笑,拜托...!
If we don't make it ...
如果我们撑不下去...
I won't have any regrets ...
我也没有任何遗憾
you?
你呢?
I'll regret ...
我会遗憾...
dying...
死的太早
God, why won't you work!
老天!你为什么不管用?
Colonel! Sir?
上校?长官!
I'm usually the first one up.
我通常是第一个起床的
You're bleeding internally, I don't know how badly.
你有内出血,我不知道有多严重
Your broken leg may already be frostbitten, I can't tell.
你骨折的腿可能冻伤了 但是我看不出来
I've been trying to warm it up with the last of our cooking sterno ...
我试着 用最后一点的野炊燃料来保暖
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表