But you didn't, did you? I did not.
但你没有,对吧? 我是没有
What did you do?
你做什么呢?
I turned my weapon on my fellow serpent guards.
我把武器指向我的蛇神同事
It was a huge risk for you, wasn't it, Teal'c?
这对你来说风险很大吧? 提亚克
I made a decision. I think you're being a little modest here.
我已经做了决定 我想你是太谦虚了点
You have a family. Do you think you'll ever see them again?
你有家庭的 你想你会再见到他们吗?
It is unlikely.
不可能了
Have you lost your way?
你是迷路了吗?
Oh, no, I'm-I'm just looking around, if that's okay.
哦,不,我只是..四处看看,可以吗?
You are welcome to do so. You have a very lovely existence.
你尽管四处看吧 你们的生活方式很可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
It would be made lovelier were it not for the Goa'ulds, and the Jaffa.
如果没有勾阿邬和贾珐的话 会更可爱
The one thing I can't seem to figure out is, where you live.
有一件事我一直都想不通 就是...你们的住所
We live here.
我们住在这儿
Oh, no no, where do you, where do you sleep at night?
哦,不,我是说你们晚上睡觉 还有蔽身之处,
Where do you take shelter?
你们睡哪里啊?
We sleep in the hiding. The hiding?
我们睡在避难所 避难所?
We have hidden caves and tunnels in all directions.
我们有往各个方向的 避难洞穴跟通道
When the evil ones come in through the Circ-Kakona,...
当邪恶从塞可寇纳过来的时候
we flee in all directions and we disappear.
我们就往四处逃走,并且消失不见
So they catch only the slowest among you.
那他们只抓的到动作最慢的
Oh, no, we would never leave anyone behind.
不,我们绝不会丢下任何人
We all go, or none of us do.
我们都走或是全部不走
I think I might have something that might help us out.
有件事可能可以帮助我们
Teal'c, tell us exactly what happened that day.
提亚克 把那天的确实情形告诉我们
Apophis ordered me to kill one of the villagers so the rest would obey.
阿波菲斯要我杀一个村民 好让其它人能听话
Okay, well I think we've all heard
好,我们已经
the reader's digest version of the story,...
听过这件事情的浓缩版了
but there's more to it, isn't there?
但是不只如此对不对?
Like why you chose Hanno's father?
你为什么选择汉诺的父亲?
We brought those we had captured back to the hall.
我们把抓到的人带回大厅
Apophis ordered the selection process to begin.
阿波菲斯下令要开始进行选择过程
Teal'c. Kill one of them.
提亚克 杀其中一个
I said kill one of them.
我说杀其中一个
If you hesitate I will kill them all.
如果你迟疑的话,我就杀他们全部
Do it.
杀
Father! No!
爸爸! 不!
Father!
不! 爸爸
Apophis chose seven women, and let the rest go.
阿波菲斯选七个女人 并放了其它人
The truth is our defense.
真♥相♥就是我们的答辩
I think I see where you're going with this, Daniel. This is good.
丹尼尔,我能了解你的意思 这很好
This could make the difference in the Cor-ai.
这在可赖里会有很大的不同
It's a kangaroo court. Nothing's gonna make a difference.
这根本是个烂法庭 用什么方法都行不通的
Isn't that painfully obvious to anybody?
大家不是都很清楚这一点吗?
That kid made up his mind before we even got here.
那孩子早在我们来之前 早已经决定了
So what do you suggest?
那你有什么建议?
Carter and I are going back to Earth for reinforcements.
我跟卡特先回地球去要求后援
What, you're going to shoot his way out? No, Daniel.
你打算要杀出重围? 不,丹尼尔
I'm hoping we can bring back enough fire power...
我希望我们能带足够的火力...
so it'll scare 'em into turning Teal'c over.
吓的他们把提亚克交出来
That's how I'd like to see it go down.
我希望事情是这么进行的
I have already told you, O'Neill. I will not run.
欧尼尔,我告诉过你了,我不会逃的
Teal'c, you're going back with us
提亚克,就算我必须把你打昏 亲自扛回去,
if I have to knock you out and carry you myself. Got it?
你也得回去,懂吗?
Buy as much time as you can, Daniel.
丹尼尔,尽量拖延时间
Where are Teal'c and Daniel? We'll explain, sir.
上校,提亚克和丹尼尔呢? 这我会解释,长官
First, I need you to mobilize a combat unit...
我需要您调动一个战斗小组
ready to go back to that planet ASAP.
并且准备立刻再回那个星球去
Do it. Now how about filling me in?
快去,现在向我报告吧
So, by killing that man,
所以你杀了那个人
you actually saved the lives of the rest of the villagers.
但其实你是挽救其它村人的性命
You even saved Hanno's life. It is true.
你甚至救了...汉诺的命 没有错
But can you really be sure Apophis
但是,你怎么能够确定阿波菲斯
would have really killed the rest of the villagers?
会杀掉其它所有的村民?
I have seen him do it many times.
我看过好几次他那么做了
So although you were faced with a terrible decision,...
所以,你是面对一个可怕的决定
you chose the lesser of two evils.
你是在两害当中选择其轻
He chose to kill a crippled man.
他选择杀死一个跛子
The man least able to run away, the most helpless of us all.
最不可能逃走的人,是我们当中 最无助的,
His choice was not moral.
他的选择并不道德
It was cowardly and evil.
是胆小并且邪恶的
Hanno, I'm told the Byrsa's only defense against the Goa'ulds
汉诺,我听说柏沙族对抗勾阿邬 的唯一方式,
is their ability to run and hide.
就是逃跑还有躲藏
Is that right?
对不对?
We have escape tunnels and caves.
我们有很多逃难通道和山洞
When the lights on the Circ-Kakona appear,...
当塞可寇纳的光一出现的时候
we can disappear before the Goa'uld arrive.
我们就在勾阿邬到达之前就消失
But, you have to move fast, right? Of course.
但是...行动得够快速,对吧? 当然
Teal'c, did you know that back then. I did.
提亚克,你当时就知道吗? 我知道
It was often very difficult to locate the villagers.
通常想要找到这些村们 是很困难的
They seemed to be able to vanish into the forest,
他们似乎就像一群飞鸟一样
as quickly as a flock of birds.
能够消失在森林里
How fast could your father move, with only one leg?
你♥爸♥爸只有一条腿 那么...能跑多快?
It was not important.
那个并不重要
As a member of the clan, he would never be left behind.
他是族人的一份子 绝不会被丢在后面
So in other words, your group can only move as fast as its slowest member.
换句话说,你们行动的速度 跟最慢的成员一样
Right?
对吧?
Teal'c, why did you choose Hanno's father?
提亚克,你为什么选择汉诺的父亲?
I saw his injury.
我看到他受伤了
I knew that without him the group could move more quickly.
我知道没有他 其它人能行动的更快
Perhaps even evade us the next time we came.
也许能在下一回 我们去的时候躲过我们
No, I will not hear this. So you made a decision.
不,我不要听这一些 所以你做了决定
You chose to kill one that day to save many later.
你在那一天选择杀一个人 以拯救其它的人
Is that right? It is correct.
对不对? 没有错
So if Teal'c hadn't made that decision,...
当年如果提亚克 没有做那个决定的话
many of you might not be alive today to want him dead.
你们当中许多人 可能无法活到今天,并且要他死
I do not understand the relevance of any of this.
我不了解这些事情有任何的关联性
I am trying to prove to you that Teal'c is a good man.
我是想向你证明,提亚克是好人
He is very important to all of us in fighting the Goa'ulds and the Jaffa.
他对抗付勾阿邬和贾珐方面 他对我们来说非常重要
Therefore I ask that you spare his life.
所以我恳求你能够饶他一命
You have defended this Jaffa repeatedly by saying he is a changed man.
你一直再三重复说这个贾珐 他已经改过向善了
And for proof you have given many examples
为了证明,你们还举出许多例子
of his firing upon his former comrades.
说他对抗以前的同志
Yes. - Than why did he not fire upon them here
没错 那么他当时为什么没有对抗他们
instead of killing my father.
反而杀了我爸爸?
Because it wouldn't have done any good. My father might be alive today.
因为那样也没有用 我爸爸到今天可能还活着
No, not necessarily.
不,那并不一定
Even if Teal'c had succeeded that day,...
就算提亚克那天成功的话
the Goa'uld would have sent more Jaffa
勾阿邬一定会派更多的贾珐
to exterminate everyone - your entire population.
来解决每一个人,包括你还有全族
How do you know that? They did not do that to your people.
你怎么知道他们没这样对你的族人?
They tried. We have defenses that you don't.
他们试过 我们有你们所没有的防御
Teal'c may have killed Hanno's father,...
提亚克也许杀了汉诺的父亲
but in doing so he saved you, and you,...
但他这么做却救了你...你...
and all of you.
还有你们全部人
Teal'c's death will not change the past,...
提亚克的死不会改变过去
but his continued life can help all of our future.
但是如果他继续活着的话 却对我们的未来有很大的帮助
Can you really justify killing him now?
在这样的情况下 你们怎么可以杀了他呢?
His fate is not to be decided by us.
我想他的命运不是由我们来决定的
Cor-ai mandates that only Hanno can make that decision.
根据可赖的法令 只有汉诺可以做这个决定
Your argument is wise, and moving. I commend you.
你的争辩很有智慧而且感人 我钦佩你
Thank you.
谢谢
You have made a compelling argument...
你不断的试着要说服我们
that this Jaffa's more recent and continuing good
这位贾珐最近持续的善良行为
should somehow negate his past evil.
应该能够抹煞 他过去的所有邪恶行为
I have but one final question:
我只有最后的一个疑问
Can his recent actions, or any future actions,...
我想问他最近的行为 或者未来任何行为...
return my father from the dead?
能够让我的父亲死而复活吗?
No, no, of course not.
不,当然不可能
Then clearly no amount of good in the present...
那么现在不管他做了多少的好事
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表