古斯似乎是个好男人
Gus seems like a good guy.
我们之间产生了感情 我们都很清楚
Something is going on with us. We both know it.
我可不想当个混♥蛋♥
Well, I don't want to be that shithead
去睡一个好男人的老婆
who's sleeping with some nice guy's wife, okay?
我当过那种人 整天藏着掖着
I've been that guy, hiding in a closet.
如果古斯和我分开了呢
What if Gus and I split up?
别因为我而那么做
Well, don't do it 'cause of me.
员工们来了
That's the staff.
我去开门让她们进来
I got to let 'em in.
你们好 进来吧
Hey. Come on in.
7点了 我得开门营业了
It's 7:00. I got to open.
你让我很开心
You make me happy.
我在你身边就很开心
I'm happy when I'm around you.
开心这东西 意义被高估了
Happy... is overrated.
成熟点吧 菲奥娜
Grow up, Fiona.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
嗨 米奇
Hey, Mick.
你♥他♥妈♥现在在哪儿
Where the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥死哪儿去了
Where the fuck you been?
跟我妈在一起
With my mom.
你还好吗
You okay?
我讨厌那些药
I hate the meds.
你会逼我吃那些药吗
You gonna make me take 'em?
你不吃药就会发疯
You get fucking nuts when you don't.
如果我不吃药 你还愿意跟我在一起吗
Are you gonna want to be with me even if I don't?
你以前很爱我的
You used to love me.
现在你都不知道我是谁了
Now you don't even know who I am.
该死 半数时候我也不知道我是谁
Shit, I don't know who I am half the time.
你并不欠我任何东西
You don't owe me anything.
我爱你
I love you.
那他妈是什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
意思就是我们要彼此照顾
It means we take care of each other.
我不希望你坐在一旁
I don't want you sitting around,
为我担心 看护着我
worrying, watching me,
等待着我下一次的发疯
waiting for me to do my next crazy shit.
那意味着无论安乐困苦
It means thick and thin,
顺境逆境 疾病健康 乱七八糟的 都一样
good times, bad, sickness, health, all that shit.
你要和我结婚吗
You gonna marry me?
我们要穿着正式的礼服走进法♥院♥
Are we gonna go down to the courthouse in some tuxes
像一对老基佬那样吗
like a couple of old queens?
滚你丫的
Fuck you.
-算了 谢谢 -我已经干过那事了
- No, thanks. - I've already done that.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是有什么毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
太多了
Too much!
我的毛病太多了
Too much is wrong with me.
问题就在于此 不是吗
That's the problem, isn't it?
我的毛病太多了
Too much is wrong with me,
你对此却无能为力
and you can't do anything about that.
你无法改变
You can't change it.
你无法修好我 因为我并没有坏掉
You can't fix me, 'cause I'm not broken.
我不需要被修好 我就是我
I don't need to be fixed, okay? I'm me!
就是这样了
This is it.
你这是在跟我分手
This is you breaking up with me.
真的吗
Really?
操
Fuck.
米奇
Mickey.
米奇
Mickey!
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit.
那是萨咪吗
Is that Sammi?
米奇
Mickey.
她手里有把枪
She's got a fucking gun.
你觉得我是个好人吗
Do you think I'm a good person?
那是枪声吗
Was that a gunshot?
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥完了
Oh, you're gonna get fucked!
那是萨咪吗
Is that Sammi?
你♥他♥妈♥竟然想杀了我
You tried to fucking kill me!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥才对
Fuck you, too!
你和你的傻♥逼♥儿子都去死吧
Fuck you and your weird-ass kid!
你死定了 你个小♥逼♥崽子
Oh, you're gonna get fucked, you little bitch!
这是他妈的什么情况啊
What the hell is going on?
你枪法跟屎一样烂
You shoot like a bitch!
到底是怎么回事啊
What is going on?
我也不确定 米奇试图杀了萨咪
I'm not sure. Mickey tried to kill Sammi.
萨咪又试图杀了米奇
Sammi's trying to kill Mickey,
说她在盒子里被关了一周什么的
and something about her being in a box for a week.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
几分钟前吧
Couple minutes ago.
莫妮卡怎么样
How's Monica?
跟一个少年毒贩在一起
Living with a teenage meth dealer.
真有莫妮卡的风范
Sounds like Monica.
那不可能是好事
That can't be good.
我靠啊
Oh, shit.
完了
Oh, shit.
你的脸是怎么了
What happened to your face?
被一个女孩打的
Girl hit me.
可能是你活该吧
Probably deserved it.
现在这世道已经没有不需要负责的性♥爱♥了
There's no such thing as casual sex anymore.
话说 我...
You know, I, uh...
我好像爱上了我的教授
I think I'm falling in love with one of my professors.
是女人吗
Woman?
不错
Cool.
那是弗兰克吗
Is that Frank?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
她走了 儿子们
She's gone, boys.
她就这么去了
She's gone.
开打吧
Let's do this.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表