No, I don't.
不需要
Okay.
好吧
I trust you.
我相信你
Doesn't sound like it.
听你语气可不像
You're old enough to make your own decisions, okay?
你已经长大了 可以自己做决定
Just...
不过
be smart.
别让自己吃亏
Okay, sweetheart, time for bed.
好了亲爱的 该睡觉了
No. Sammi!
不要 萨咪
What?
干什么
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
I brought you some of my fresh brewed beer.
我把我自己新酿的酒拿来了
Tell me what you think.
尝尝味道如何
Oh, thanks. Maybe later.
谢谢 我以后尝吧
That's a great outfit.
你这衣服真好看
How was work?
工作顺利吗
A goddamn nightmare.
真他妈是一场噩梦
Why does everybody wait till the last minute
为啥所有人都要等到最后一分钟
to buy their damn sparklers?
才他妈去买烟花
Like they don't know the holiday's coming.
都不知道假期要到了吗
Seasonal retail is the pits.
季节性零售去死吧
You look exhausted.
你似乎很疲惫
I'm not used to having people yell at me all day long.
我受不了一整天被人吼
Chuckie, go to bed!
恰奇 去睡觉
Come on.
过来
I don't have anyone to talk to.
没人能听我倾诉
Sheila hates me. Fiona ignores me.
希拉讨厌我 菲奥娜无视我
All those jerks at the Alibi just want to bang and bolt.
艾莱伯酒吧的那些人只想上我
Oh, they're they're awful.
他们 他们真是太糟糕了
You need a good man.
你需要一个好男人
I do. But there's none left.
是的 但是好男人没有了
You know what?
你知道吗
I have this friend.
我认识一个朋友
I think you two might really hit it off.
我觉得你们很适合彼此
N no. No more.
不 不要男人了
I'm telling you, this guy is different.
我跟你说 这个人不一样
I need a penis break.
我不想找男人了
I'm this revolving door for chumps.
我就跟傻逼专用电梯一样
It's not good for me, and it's not good for Chuckie.
这样对我不好 对恰奇也不好
I'm telling you this fella could be the one.
我跟你说 这个人也许就是白马王子
He really knows how to treat a lady.
他对女人特别绅士
Then why is he single?
那他为什么单身
His wife croaked Poor thing.
他老婆挂了 悲剧
He has his own business, a late model Sedan,
他有自己的事业 有一辆新型轿车
widescreen TV.
宽屏电视
He showers regularly.
定期洗澡
Come on.
来嘛
Why not?
为什么要拒绝
Okay...
好吧...
There you go.
这才对嘛
If you say so. That's my girl.
听你的 乖女儿
Hey, thanks, Daddy.
谢谢爸爸
You bet.
没事
You're the best. I am.
你最好了 那当然
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Hey, man.
来了
Operation Dykes begone.
赶走拉拉行动
All right.
好吧
Mandy's moving to Indiana...
曼迪要搬去印第安纳州了
With Kenyatta.
跟肯亚塔一起
Uh, why?
为什么
Some shitty job.
说是找了工作
He's gonna fucking kill her. Why's she going?
那混蛋会折磨死她的 她为什么要去
'Cause she's a hood girl
她是这儿的女孩
She thinks she's a piece of shit.
觉得自己不值钱
Well, did you try to talk her out of it?
那你劝过她吗
She won't listen to me,
她不听我的
says there's nothing here for her.
说这里没什么好留恋的
I don't get it She doesn't need that fucking goon, man.
我不明白 她不需要跟着那个蠢货
She's a great girl. She can get any guy she wants.
她是个好女孩 很多好男人可以让她选
Tell her that, all right?
那你去跟她说
Yeah, I'll talk to her.
好 我跟她谈
Oh, welcome!
欢迎
Um, come, make yourselves at home.
进去吧 自在些就好
Beer's over there...
啤酒在那里
and we also have nonalcoholic sparkling punch.
我们还有不含酒精的碳酸饮料
That's strong stuff. I'd pace yourself.
酒劲很强 最好悠着点喝
Hey, Fiona.
菲奥娜
Didn't think you were gonna show up tonight.
没想到你今晚会来
You invited me.
你邀请了我
Guys, Fiona from the diner.
这位是餐厅服务员菲奥娜
Hey, cutie. You clean up good.
美女 打扮得不错啊
Yeah, I'm a real fixer upper.
是啊 需要修整的地方多了
Beer. Yes, please.
啤酒要吗 要
Davis.
戴维斯
Hey, what are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Thought you had to work tonight.
你今晚不是要上班吗
I did. I got off early.
上了 提前下班了
How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
Ins Chris's Instagram.
克里斯发了
This is my girlfriend, Gigi.
这是我女朋友 琪琪
Your girlfriend?
你女朋友
Yeah. Fiona is Gus's friend.
菲奥娜是古斯的朋友
She's a waitress at the diner.
她是个餐厅服务员
I live with him.
我跟他住在一起
You live together?
你们俩住在一起
Yeah, why?
怎么了
That is so funny.
真有趣
We were just talking
我们刚才还在讨论
about moving in together, weren't we, baby?
是否一起住 是吧宝贝
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it's just too bad she's allergic to cats, right?
她对猫过敏 太遗憾了
Fair play.
这招不错
I should go get set up.
我应该去准备了
Can I get you some tea or anything?
要杯茶或者其它什么吗
I have honeysuckle rose.
我有金银花玫瑰茶
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Mind if I head upstairs?
介意我去楼上看吗
Oh, not at all, no.
请便吧
Oh, hello, Frank.
你好 弗兰克
I was just marking different spots that I will travel to
我刚刚在标注一些旅游地点
when I sell this house.
等我卖了房子我就要上路
You're not selling the house.
房子你不能卖
Frank...
弗兰克
Frank, I am my own woman.
弗兰克 我是个独立自主的女人
And while I really want you to come with me,
虽然我很想让你跟我同去
I can choose to go by myself.
我也可以选择自己去
Have you seen a big cardboard box around anywhere?
你有没有看见一个大的硬纸箱
Frank.
弗兰克
Oh, I got a new dress today!
我今天穿了新裙子
And I got my hair done and my makeup done at Sephora!
我还在丝芙兰做了新发型 化了妆
I said to myself, "Well, if he notices just one thing,
我跟自己说 "如果他注意到其中一点
if he just notices one thing,
只要他注意到其中一点
well, maybe I would reconsider."
也许我就重新考虑"
It was a big box, filled with mason jars.
是一个大盒子 装满了玻璃瓶
Yeah, I do know what happened to that.
我知道它去哪了
I gave it to Debbie for her party.
我把它给黛比拿去开派对了
You what?
什么
But that but that was my only batch!
可那是我唯一的成品
I needed that.
我需要它
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表