不用了 哪种丹麦卷
No. What kind of danish?
请坐
Here. Sit.
请用
Go.
我们上回说到哪儿了
So, uh, where did we leave off?
我们高级货币市场的回报率是1.65
Our, uh, premium money market is at 1.65.
但如果我们给你配一个理财专员
But say we pair you with a financial manager,
量身打造最适合你的投资组合
personalize your portfolio,
着眼于你的长♥期♥财务目标
focus on your long-term financial goals, your--
你的退休计划
your plan for retirement?
我想取钱
I want to make a withdrawal.
-什么 -我的钱
- What? - My money.
我要取出来
I want to get it.
钱不在我们这里
We don't have it.
这怎么可能
How's that?
你昨天取走了
You-- you withdrew it yesterday.
我们还从其他支行调了现金过来
We--we had to send out to that other branch for those hundreds.
毕竟不是每天都有人要取12万现金
It's not every day someone wants $121,000 in cash, so...
-我全拿走了吗 -是的
- I got all of it? - Yes.
不过如果你愿意把其中的一部分
But if you'd like to leave a portion
让我们帮你投资 我们肯定...
of your settlement with us to invest, we'd certainly--
我昨天离开的时候有没有说要去哪儿
Did I happen to say where I was going when I left here?
没
No.
我什么都没说吗
I say anything at all?
就说你要去庆祝
Just that you were going to celebrate.
我觉得你是去找乐子了
I take it you had fun.
黛比
Debbie.
派对怎么样
How was your party?
阿丽的表哥都跟我们说了
Ally's cousin told us about it.
-很有趣 -对于被你强♥奸♥的那个男孩来说
- It was fun. - Maybe not so fun
可不那么有趣吧 真是闻所未闻
for the boy you raped. Never heard of that.
姑娘家竟然把小伙子强♥奸♥了
A girl who had to rape a boy to get laid.
你是怎么做到的
How does that work?
滚开
Get the fuck off me.
起开
Get off.
住手
Hey. Cut it--
四打一 这样可不好
Come on. Four on one, that's not cool.
跟你无关
None of your fucking business.
你们要是跟另外四个姑娘对打
Yeah? Why don't you find four other girls to fight?
打出眼珠子我都不管
I'll let you tear each other's eyes out.
不然就滚吧
Otherwise beat it.
奸人婊
Rapist bitch.
从来没人对我这么好过
That--that was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
你没事吧
You okay?
我看见是你先动的手
Look, I saw you throw the first punch.
如果你想一打四
If you're gonna start a four-on-one like that,
最好先练练 不然你就惨了
You better pick up some moves 'cause that was pathetic.
等等 “反射运动”是什么
Wait! What's reflex athletics?
你在干什么
What are you working on?
一个游戏
A video game.
我给这个游戏写配乐
I write music for video games.
你没跟我说过啊 真酷
You didn't tell me that. That's cool.
你想听酷的吗 好吧
You want cool? Okay.
这个游戏叫 “火腿乱打”
Well, uh, this game is called "Ham scramble."
适合四岁及以上年龄
It's for ages 4 and up.
游戏目标就是用一柄紫色大锤子
You have to smash as many little pigs as possible
尽可能地多打小猪
With a big purple hammer.
这要配上什么样的音乐
What music goes with that?
我要以悦动的旋律为基调
Oh, I'm creating a moving stream motif
表达我们生命的无常
as a reminder of our own mortality.
每次绿色小猪被捶到的时候就播放一次
It plays every time one of the little green pigs gets crushed.
-猪是绿色的吗 -是的
- The pigs are green? - They are.
我有没有说过 我爱上你了
Did I mention that I'm falling in love with you?
没
No.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
我就是... 本来没想说的
Yeah, I just, uh-- I wasn't gonna say anything.
这念头一闪而过
A thought that I had.
走吧 现在好尴尬
Go away, now it's awkward.
加点咖啡
Uh, more coffee, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
不管你今天几点下班 咱们都去跳舞
Whatever time you get off work tonight, you're going dancing.
如果你有别的安排 取消掉
And if you have other plans, you're gonna cancel.
-还有吗 -别带你的新男友
- Anything else? - You can't bring your new boyfriend.
-好吧 -这可没得交涉
- Okay. - It's not negotiable,
想都别想
So don't try it.
我要打扮成一个性感女郎
I need to get dressed up like a sex object
被人注视 可不想当电灯泡
And be objectified, not be the third wheel
夹在你和你的新宠之间
to you and your new squeeze.
实际上 他的事儿我听都不想听
In fact, I don't even want to hear about him.
别跟我说什么他多好
Not how great he is or
你们一个小时打了多少炮
how many times an hour you bang it out.
老娘还欲求不满呢
Going through a sex famine over here.
你知道他刚才跟我说了什么吗
You know what he just told me?
我刚才说什么了
What did I just say?
他爱上我了
That he's falling in love with me.
-该死 -我是说
- Damn. - I mean,
我们才交往一周
We've only been seeing each other a week.
你没说你也爱他吧
You didn't say it back, did you?
-没 -好姑娘
- No. - Good girl.
但我有点吓到了
But I'm, like, freaking out.
我是说 我...
I mean, I'm--I'm--
我现在站在收银机旁边
I'm standing by the register,
浑身发抖
and I'm, like, tingling.
喂
Hello?
他来了
Oh, hell, yeah. There he is.
弗兰克 我以前一直觉得你抠门
I always took you for a nickel and diming cheapskate, Frank.
不过昨天晚上 你让我重燃了对人性的信心
But last night, you restored my faith in humanity.
敬弗兰克
Raise them up to frank.
看来我昨天晚上请了几轮酒
Take it I bought a few rounds last night.
你差不多把酒吧买♥♥空了 弗兰克
You practically bought the bar, Frank.
都不是便宜的酒
And not the cheap stuff.
没有塑料瓶装的
Nothing out of plastic bottles.
我花了多少
What did I spend?
几千块吧
Couple grand, maybe.
几千块 我的天
Couple of grand. Jesus fuck.
我昨天离开的时候有没有说要去哪
Did I happen to say where I was going when I left here?
我那会儿已经喝大了 弗兰克
I was passed out by then, Frank.
该死 我好像错过好事了
Damn. Sounds like I missed a good time.
怎么了 弗兰克
What's wrong, Frank?
我在努力回忆
Searching the deepest recesses
想弄明白
of my memory looking for a clue
我那笔钱的下落
to the whereabouts of a lost fucking fortune.
丢了20块是吧
Ah, you misplaced a 20, did you?
-摸摸口袋里有没有 -好吧
- Try checking your pockets. - Right.
就好像我不知道...
Like I'm not gonna realize I'm--
等等
Hold on.
我靠 那是保时捷
Holy shit. That says porsche.
你偷了一辆保时捷吗
You stole a porsche?
我可能买♥♥了辆
I might have bought one.
你是在这里学会打架的吗
Is this where you learned to fight?
不是 我在少管所学的
Nah. I learned in juvie.
我被强♥奸♥三四次之后
After I got raped three or four times,
明白过来得学几招防身
I figured I should pick up a few moves.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
我想要学打架
Um, I-- I want to learn how to fight.
或许你可以训练我
I thought maybe you could train me.
怎么 像《功夫小子》似的吗 "坚持住"
What, like Karate Kid? Wax on.
这里是芝加哥 你想要打架
Look, this is Chicago. You want to fight?
就往女孩胸上打 你想要打拳击
Punch the other girl in the tit. You want to box?
就去上课
You take a class.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表