You bid on the whole thing or nothing at all.
要么全买走 要么一件别拿
Shit.
该死
I like barcaloungers.
我喜欢苏丹躺椅
Great, buy the truck and get your barcaloungers.
好 把这一车都买下就行了
Think I'm gonna stand around here selling each piece
你觉得我会整得像庭院集市那样
for 5 bucks like it's a fucking yard sale?
五块钱一件卖给你们吗
Give you 4 grand for the lot.
给你四千全买走
4. I'll give you $4,500.
四千 我给你四千五
Anyone else? 5 grand.
还有吗 五千
$5,300. I want those barcaloungers.
五千三 我要定苏丹躺椅了
Yeah, we know. Nah, I'm out.
看出来了 我不跟了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Sold to the man with the barcalounger fetish.
苏丹躺椅控 竞拍成功
It's all there? It's there.
这是全款吗 一分不少
All right.
好的
Need a ride?
载你一程吗
You're late.
你来晚了
Grocery store was busy.
去杂货店耽误时间了
Come on, V, free pour like Kev does.
小维 多倒些 像小凯那样大方点
That's why the bar's losing money.
所以酒吧才会亏本
Yum, it tastes just like tonic water.
喝着只有汤立水的味道
Lip.
利普
Hey, V.
小维
Hey, Tommy. Hey, Lip.
你好 汤米 你好 利普
Sammi.
萨咪
When did Sammi start hanging out at the Alibi?
萨咪什么时候开始在艾莱柏酒吧厮混了
That girl is hornier than a three peckered billy goat.
这妞比发情的公山羊还饥渴
Stop it.
别闹
So what brings you here, college boy?
什么风把你吹来了 高材生
Well, I came to get the details about the job.
我来问问那份工作的细节
Yeah, what job's that? Hey, get college a beer here,
什么工作 给高材生来杯啤酒
will you, V? Demo'ing.
可以吗 小维 你还在
Are you still doing that? Yep.
做拆迁吗 对
About to start a big cleanup.
马上要干一票大的了
They knocked over Sunny Days on Halsted this morning.
他们今早打败了Sunny Days拿到了Halsted的项目
Great. I'm in.
太好了 算我一个
Like hell you are.
想得美
Well, you promised me a job.
你答应要给我份工作的
Yeah? How drunk was I?
是吗 我当时醉成什么样
I I need the money for school, okay?
我要赚学费
I don't hire college pussies like you.
我不请娇气大学生
Try the Gap on Michigan.
去密歇根的GAP店里干活吧
Too late in the summer to get another job.
已经来不及找别的暑期工作了
We had a deal.
我们说好的
You're an idiot. I'm just busting your balls.
别犯傻了 我逗你呢
Fuck you.
你大爷
First day of work you'll be crying like a baby,
工作的第一天 到中午你就会哭着
begging to go home by lunch. Yeah, we'll see.
求我让你回家 走着瞧
Hey, be sure to write your blood type on your boots
记得在靴子上写好血型
for when you sever a limb.
手被切断的时候会用到
Oh, boots? I was gonna wear flip flops.
靴子吗 我还打算穿人字拖呢
I'm gonna enjoy fucking with you all summer.
我这个夏天一定玩死你
Welcome home, Lip.
欢迎回来 利普
Thanks, V.
谢了 小维
Flip flops."
"人字拖" "
How do you not have any tattoos?
你怎么可能没有纹身呢
I don't believe you for a second.
我才不信
Well, it's true.
真的
Maybe I'll let you do a full body scan sometime.
说不定哪天我会让你来个全身扫描
Come see our show tonight, huh?
今晚来看我们的演出吧
No, I wish I could. I turn into a pumpkin at 9:00.
我也想 但我九点之前就要乖乖回家
What if I come by after my gig?
我演出之后来找你呢
You text me...
什么时候想要了
if you're feeling randy.
给我发信息
Okay.
好吧
Girl, Davis is all over you.
姐们 戴维斯被你迷死了
Dude is fire, and that accent?
这家伙很危险 那撩人的口音
Ugh, falls in the bad choice category.
一看就是个碰不得的花心浪子
I should know.
我明白得很
God, you scared me.
老天 你吓着我了
That's for you. Thanks, Fiona.
给你的 谢了 菲奥娜
Yeah, see you, Fiona.
再见 菲奥娜
Bye, guys. Take care.
拜 保重
Maybe I'll see you later, huh?
也许我们稍后会再见 对吧
Maybe I'll see you later."
"也许我们稍后会再见" "
Did he leave a good tip?
他给的小费多吗
Wait, he only gave you the tip?
等等 他只给了你小费[尖端]
He didn't stick the whole thing in?
没整根都插进去吗
Be careful. He's a musician.
小心点 他玩音乐的
You never know where that tip's been.
谁知道他都插过什么
Aw, are you jealous, Sean? Who's coming with me?
你在吃醋吗 肖恩 谁跟我来
I'm heading out to the meeting. Yeah, I'm coming.
我要去开会了 我去
No, I can't. Working double.
我去不了 要值两个班
Fiona?
菲奥娜
Uh, nah, family's coming in for early dinner.
去不了 一会家里人会来吃晚饭
I'm gonna stick around and wait on them.
我得待在这儿等他们来
Well, I'll be back later to say hi and meet Lip.
我一会回来打个招呼 见见利普
Okay, great.
好的
Why'd you want to meet here?
你为什么想在这儿见面
Get me some of those wood chips.
给我装点木屑
Would you? Put them in here.
行吗 放这里
For your work project?
又是为了你的项目吗
Why can't you do this yourself?
你不能自己来吗
A grown man digging at the feet of kids
一个成年人在一群小孩脚边挖土
looks a little pervy, don't you think?
不觉得有点变态吗
This is gonna cost you more money.
这要加钱的
What you got?
你装了多少
That's good.
够了
Come on.
走吧
We're gonna be late for dinner.
晚饭要迟到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, see, Chuckie,
听着 恰奇
it's not that I don't want you at my house anymore,
不是我不想让你或你妈住在这里
or your mom, it's just that Look, this is where you belong.
只是... 这里才是你该待的地方
This is your house,
这才是你的家
and you're welcome to come and visit sometimes,
你可以随时回来 我很欢迎
but you have to call first, okay?
但你一定要提前打电话 好吗
You have to ask your mom and call first.
你一定要先问问你妈 然后打电话
And sometimes I'll say yes, and sometimes I'll say no,
有时我会答应 有时我会拒绝
but that's just how families work.
但家人就该这样
See, there's boundaries that aren't supposed to be crossed,
有些界限是不能跨过的
and somehow your mother just never learned that.
但是你妈从来学不会这一点
But that's the good news is I'm here to teach you.
但万幸的是还有我来教你
But what if mom brings home another man from the bar?
如果我妈从酒吧带别的男人回来呢
You just put a pillow over your head
你就用枕头捂住头
and wait for her to be finished.
等着他们完事就好了
Okay, bye, Chuckie.
拜拜 恰奇
Chuckie, why don't you just lock the door?
恰奇 把门锁上吧
Chuckie, lock the goddamn door.
恰奇 把门锁上
Jesus.
天哪
To summer.
敬夏天
And to Lip's first year of college,
也庆祝利普读完大学第一年
may you all follow in his footsteps.
希望你们追随他的脚步
To Lip. Yes, thank you, guys.
敬利普 谢了 伙计们
Frank.
弗兰克
To Lip.
敬利普
You sure you should be drinking, Frank?
弗兰克 你真的可以喝酒吗
You think a brand new, untainted liver's gonna stop him?
你觉得换个肝就能拯救他了吗
After extensive research and weeks of testing,
根据我这段时间的研究与实验
I've determined my liver can support one beer a day.
我认为我的肝可以承受每天一瓶啤酒
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表