系好安全绳 上面很滑
Strap in. It's slippery up there.
28.53克是一盎司
28.53 grams is an ounce.
3.54克是8球
3.54 grams is an eight ball.
瘸子 在我抽你之前
Gimp, you better hit the corner
赶紧滚去上班
'fore I smack you with a claw hammer.
好戏开始了
Let's go sell some yeyo.
你好
Oh, hello.
我孩子的肝怎么样了
How's my boy's liver?
过滤着我的血液 就像个好士兵一样
Ah, filtering my blood, just like a good soldier.
我迟到了吗
Am I late?
我们不是约了一起吃午饭
Are--aren't we having lunch today?
那是下周
No, next week.
都是抗排斥药的副作用搞的
The anti-rejection meds. One of the side effects.
害我老记混事情 我走了
I mix things up. I'll leave.
别 别 我可以改到今天
No, no, no. No, no, I-I can change my schedule.
我不想逼你做什么
I don't want to impose.
能见到大卫的一部分才不叫逼
Seeing even a piece of David is never an imposition.
请进吧
Please, come in.
我记得厨房♥在哪里
I remember where the kitchen is.
等等
Wait.
我能摸摸他吗
Can I touch him?
大卫已经饿到不行了
David's getting pretty hungry.
想吃什么随便拿
Yeah, of course. Grab anything you like.
好
All right.
拉希德
Hi, Rasheed.
这个下劈真棒 唐
Nice axe kick, Don.
你不是已经上完免费课程了吗
Thought your free trial week was up.
你在监视我吗
You keeping tabs on me?
我就等着能练习时不被你打断呢
Was looking forward to an uninterrupted workout, for once.
拉希德说只要我来帮忙
Rasheed said I could keep coming in,
就可以来上课
If I helped out around the gym.
我就想着先来教你几招
Figured I'd start by showing you some moves.
你还会几招
You have moves?
会一点点
A few.
拉希德所谓的帮忙
I think by "Helping out,"
应该是让你去擦厕所 捡毛巾之类的
Rasheed meant mopping up the toilets and picking up towels,
根据上次我救你的情况来看
and judging by the ass-kicking I saved you from,
该学几招的人是你
I'm not the one who needed moves.
那你教教我
So teach me one.
你有些特别 弗兰克
There's something special about you, Frank.
虽然还有别人得到了大卫的捐献
There are others that got David's parts,
但我觉得你得到了他的灵魂
but somehow I feel like you got his soul.
什么
What?
那是大卫的座位
That's David's seat.
你怎么知道该坐那里
How did you know to sit there?
自从他过世之后就没人坐过那里了
No one's sat there since he was shot.
他在家里被枪杀的吗
In the house?
就在那把椅子上
In that seat.
有歹徒闯进来
The home invasion.
血擦得很干净啊
Did a good job getting the blood out.
血可以擦掉 但心头的愧疚擦不掉
The stains I could remove but not the guilt.
我当时在密尔沃基工作
I was in Milwaukee for work.
在他最需要我的时候 我却不在他身边
When he needed me most, I wasn't here to save him.
-你有枪吗 -没有
- You got a gun? - No.
那你在又能怎么样
What would you have done?
你说得对
You're right.
也许只会落得我也被杀的下场
Maybe the gunman would have just killed me too.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
你一定很寂寞吧
Must get lonely.
这么大的房♥子 只有你们夫妻俩
This big old house, just the two of you.
夜晚是最难熬的
Nights are the hardest.
听起来你需要人陪
Sounds like you could use some company.
我能...
I could--well, yeah.
我能留下来过夜
I could stay the night.
如果你想的话 呆久点也没事
Longer, if you needed.
我不能让你这么做
I couldn't ask you to do that.
那你准备好跟你孩子告别了吗
Are you ready to say good-bye to your kid?
没有
No.
那就别
Then don't.
好多了
Better.
我学东西很快的
Well, I'm a quick learner at lots of things.
我什么时候能进场练习
So when do I get to flash my new moves in the ring?
-慢慢来 猛女 -我准备好了
- Whoa, slow down, Kimbo slice. - I'm ready.
每个拳手被打得满地找牙之前
Exactly what every fighter says
都是这么说的
right before they swallow a mouthful of teeth.
你瞧那边那个姑娘
You see that girl over there?
瞧她的肌肉 和专业的有一拼
Check out those guns, like she stole 'em from Manny Pacquiao.
一个烤芝士 一个培根蔬菜番茄三明治
One grilled cheese and one blt
再加一份薯条
and a side of fries.
脱因咖啡没了
Out of decaf.
7号♥桌的菜我都催半天了
I needed table seven's order, like, five minutes ago.
-保罗死哪去了 -好了
- Where the fuck is Polo? - Okay.
你没事吧 我去拿咖啡
You okay? I got the coffee.
我在排下礼拜的班
Filling out next week's schedule.
周二你能值两班吗
Can you pick up a double on tuesday?
可以
Sure.
不用跟老公请示一下吗
Do you need to run that by your husband?
不用
Nope.
你们不会已经离婚了吧
Hope that doesn't mean you're already filing for divorce.
我很开心
I'm very happy.
所以奉子成婚一点都不后悔吗
So no regrets with the shotgun wedding?
怀孕了才叫奉子成婚
Shotgun weddings are when you're pregnant.
你说得对 我说错了
Yeah, good point. I stand corrected.
但至少奉子成婚是成得有理由的
But with a shotgun wedding, you have a valid reason.
你干嘛这么在乎
Why are you giving me shit?
我就随口一说
Just picking up what I see.
意思是
Which is?
一个结婚结得这么开心的女人
A woman who's so happy to be married,
怎么连戒指都不戴
she's not wearing her ring.
我回了趟家 所以摘了
I stopped home. Took it off.
还没告诉你家人吗
Still don't want your family to know?
这可不像不后悔的人会干的事
Nothing says "No regrets" like hiding it from those you love.
我们准备晚餐时宣布
We're telling them at dinner.
操
Fuck.
杰基 去休息一下
Jackie, take a break.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她下午要参加庭审
Her court hearing's this afternoon.
夺回女儿的抚养权吗
To get her daughter back?
我让她今天休息
I told her to take the day off,
但她非要来
and she insisted on coming in.
瞧你 到处炫耀你的戒指
Look at you, flashing that bling around.
当老婆的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be someone's old lady?
很不错
It's great.
感觉很棒
Amazing.
要说我不知道的东西
Look, I can provide you an endless list
我可以说一大串
of things that I don't know,
但是我很了解家事法♥院♥
but one thing I do is family court.
你一定能夺回你女儿
You're getting your daughter back.
我昨晚基本没睡 粉刷了她的卧室
I stayed up half the night painting her bedroom
还做了燕麦饼干
and then made oatmeal cookies
布朗尼和杯子蛋糕
and brownies and cupcakes.
有点夸张了
Might have overdone it.
我只是希望她回家能开心
I just want her to be happy to be home.
你已经戒毒半年了
You're clean six months.
住的公♥寓♥也很不错
You got a great new apartment.
寄养她那家人的房♥子带庭院 还他妈有棵树
Her foster family has a house with a yard and a fucking tree.
我住在寄养家庭时
Times I was in foster care,
唯一希望的就是回家
all I wanted was to be back home,
而且你比我的父母强多了
and you're a hell of a better parent than I ever had.
她肯定希望跟你在一起
She'd rather be with you.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表