Pool party!
泳池派对
What's going on?
怎么回事啊
Go tell your brothers.
去告诉你的兄弟们
We're gonna party up Gallagher style.
我们要开启加拉格式派对
Hey, it's me.
嘿 是我
Pool's ready. Bring Will over.
泳池已经准备好 把威尔带过来吧
What time is it now?
现在几点了
12:03am.
凌晨12:03
So it's technically tomorrow.
所以已经算第二天了嘛
Yeah, uh huh.
是啊 没错
My quota resets.
我可以启用第二天的份额了
We can drink.
我们可以喝酒了
Frank's Milk Of The Gods.
弗兰克的上帝之乳
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
All right, Carl, get him!
好了 卡尔 打败他
I've got a day full of rage inside of me.
我心中已经积蓄了一天的愤怒
Get her now! Take him down.
打败她 搞下他
Go get him, Debs, get him! All you all must die!
打败他 黛比 你们都得死
Oh, hey, now. You guys are cheaters.
别啊 你们作弊
Look who's a sore sport.
瞧瞧某人真是输不起
Look who's madly in love.
瞧瞧谁陷入疯狂爱恋了啊
You got room for one more?
还有地方再加一个人吗
Ian!
伊恩
I got your text. Where's Mickey?
我收到你的短信了 米奇怎么没来
I wore him out.
我把他榨干了
All right, come on, it's our turn in the pool.
好了 该轮到我们进池子了
Let's go, Will. Are you ready? Go, Liam, go.
进去吧 威尔 你准备好了吗 上啊 利亚姆
Okay, Will.
好的 威尔
Come on. Liam.
加油 利亚姆
All right, Liam, you're going down.
利亚姆 你要下水了哦
Hey, shut up down there!
下面都闭嘴别吵了
Oh, you shut up! It's summer!
你才闭嘴呢 现在可是夏天
Get him! Get him! Get him!
打败他 打败他 打败他
Alright.
好吧
The fuck?
搞毛呢
Please, don't move.
请你别动
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服呢
We found you like this.
我们发现你时就是这样的
Came out to draw the summer flowers, found you instead.
我们是来画夏花的 结果却发现了你
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Your body, it is so beautiful.
你的身体 真是太美了
You're perfect.
你简直太完美了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表