Why isn't she in here?
我知道你不想听到这句话 伊恩
I know you don't want to hear this, Ian,
但你确实有躁郁症的症状
but you show signs of bipolar disorder.
通过合理用药 是能治好的
Look, with proper medication, it can be managed.
但你得积极配合治疗
But you need to participate in your treatment.
我们明天再谈吧
Why don't we talk again tomorrow?
我画了这个 没人取笑我了
I painted this and no one made fun of me.
恰奇
Oh, Chuckie.
你终于能在新学校过得开心 太好了
I'm so glad you're finally happy at your new school.
卡尔舅舅让我当他的奴隶
And Uncle Carl made me his slave.
-什么 -挺香的
- What? - Smells good.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去客厅吃饭
Eating in the living room.
-我们又不是野蛮人 -啥时候变了
- We are not barbarians. - Since when?
恰奇 把我的饭拿来
Chuckie, bring me my food.
恰奇 你别听他的
Ch--chuckie, you will do no such thing.
卡尔 为什么恰奇成了你奴隶
Carl, why is Chuckie your slave?
我们的交易要再加些好处
Needed to sweeten our deal.
我已经给你买♥♥了双节棍和套套了
I got you nunchucks and condoms.
我知道 我现在就戴着一个
I know, I got one on right now.
家人们 晚上好
Good evening, family.
一个给你
One for you
另一个给你
and one for you.
我警告你 弗兰克
I am warning you, Frank.
滚出去
Get out.
-拿来了 卡尔舅舅 -切开来喂我
- Here you go, Uncle Carl. - Cut it up and feed me.
-恰奇 别做 -你好 利普
- Chuckie, no. - Hi, Lip.
你们这个暑假有签收过挂号♥信吗
Did you guys sign for a registered letter this summer?
-我不知道 -天呐
- I don't know. - Jesus christ.
就没人想过处理掉这些垃圾邮件吗
Does anyone think to get rid of the fucking junk mail?
我在尽全力打理好让这个家 利普
I am doing the best I can to keep this house afloat, Lip.
你们几个小家伙在看什么呢
Hey, what are you guys watching?
站起来
Up.
-综合格斗赛 -酷
- MMA fighting. - Cool.
不准你吃我做的饭
You do not get to eat my food.
说真的 信去哪了
Seriously, guys, where could it be?
-那可是政♥府♥寄来的 -我没碰过
- It's from the government. - I didn't touch it.
恰奇 把盐拿来
Chuckie, get me salt.
-恰奇 别做 -可能在窗边 利普
- Chuckie, no. - Maybe by the window, Lip.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
恰奇 别帮他去拿好吗
Chuckie, don't you get that for him, okay?
这可是我的奖学金申请单
This--this is my scholarship papers, okay?
就因为你们 我这学期没法交学费了
Look, I can't pay to go back to school this semester because of you guys.
对不起 我们不知道
I'm sorry. W--we didn't know.
我被迫提现了五千块钱
I just had to take out a $5,000 cash advance, okay?
借我20吧
Can you spot me a 20?
我的信用毁了
Look, my credit is ruined
就因为没人告诉我这该死的申请单
because nobody told me about these goddamn fucking papers.
我们都是成年人 利普
We're all adults here, Lip.
我们都得为自己的行为负责
We have to take responsibility for our own actions.
我们不能依靠他人
We can't rely on each other.
会让人感觉你很缺爱 很饥渴
It comes off as needy and desperate.
-我既不缺爱也不饥渴 -妈妈
- I am not needy or desperate. - Mama!
你♥他♥妈♥把枪放下来 萨咪
Put the fucking gun down, Sammi.
和你无关 利普
This isn't about you, Lip.
这是我和他之间的事
This is about me and him.
-有甜点吗 -你♥他♥妈♥要去哪里
- Is there any dessert? - Where the hell are you going?
冰淇淋什么的
Maybe some Neapolitan ice cream.
滚出去
Get out.
你疯了 萨咪
You're acting psycho, Sammi!
如果你还不滚出去
If you don't get out right now,
我就开枪
I will shoot you.
开枪啊
Go ahead.
你压根没胆量
You don't have the guts.
瞧
You see?
我就知道你不是真正加拉格家族的人
I knew you weren't a real Gallagher.
说不定冰箱...
Maybe a freezer--
-我♥操♥ -妈妈 我好怕
- What the fuck? - Mama, I'm scared!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking nut--
惨了
Oh, no.
再偏离个几厘米 可能就射中重要器官了
A few inches in any direction, I could have hit a major organ.
我要你说 你需要我
I want you to tell me you need me.
说你♥他♥妈♥的需要我
Tell me you fucking need me!
你不会疯到这个程度了吧
Even you aren't that batshit crazy.
没错 就是这么疯
Oh, yes, I am.
够了够了
Hey, hey--ow, okay!
我需要你 我需要你 我需要你
I need you, I need you, I need you.
快擦掉 快弄掉
Get it off! Wipe it off!
爸爸
Oh, dad.
我就知道你需要我
I knew you did.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我就在你身边守护着你
I am right here for you.
我们快去医院吧
Let's get you to the hospital.
小恰 我们很快就会回家的
Chuckie, we'll be home soon.
别担心 好吗 宝贝
Don't you worry, okay, baby?
走吧 老爸
Come on, pops.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
伊恩怎么样了
How's Ian?
他状态不太好
Not good. He's out of it.
抱歉
Sorry.
是啊 他男朋友很难受
Yeah, it was hard for his boyfriend.
米奇吗
Mickey?
你竟然记得啊
You remember.
我当然记得了
Of course I do.
他在里面
He's here.
我们进去吧
Let's go in.
-我们为什么要见面 -就聊一聊而已
- Why are we doing this? - Oh, just to have a chat.
-没事的 -你好啊 菲
- It'll be fine. - Hey, Fi.
你还好吧
You okay?
-嗨 -你还好吗
- Hi. - How you doing?
这位一定就是你丈夫吧
This must be the hubby.
你还好吗 老兄 过得怎么样
How's it going, man? How you doing?
-天啊 -搞毛啊
- Oh, my--oh! - What the fuck?
-你来就是为了揍他吗 -不是 抱歉
- Was this your plan? - No, I'm sorry.
我的鼻子这周被揍来揍去的
Oh, my nose is not having a good week.
-操 -我靠啊
- Fuck. - Holy shit.
-给 -很高兴认识您呐
- Here. - Nice to meet you.
那是干净的
It's pretty clean.
-你说你想好好谈谈的 -我是想谈啊
- You said you wanted to talk. - I did want to talk.
然后我看到他脸上那得意的表情
And then I saw the smug look on his face.
他就是个大混♥蛋♥ 菲奥娜
He's a dick, Fiona.
他就对你说了几个字而已
Oh, he said two words to you.
或许是因为你之前对我说的关于他的事
Well, maybe it's what you told me about him earlier,
或许我对这种事感觉很敏锐
Or maybe I just have a good sense of these things.
好吧 你至于要挥拳打他吗
Okay, you had to punch him?
好吧 那或许不太明智
All right, it probably wasn't the smartest thing.
我得去用冰敷一下我的手
I got to go ice my hand, all right?
-我明天还有演出 -就这样了吗
- I got a gig tomorrow. - So that's it?
你就这么走了吗
You're just leaving?
因为你之前说 你跟他还没了结
Because you said you had unfinished business with him,
不是吗
Right?
我或许有些偏见 但你该拥有一个比他好的男人
I'm probably biased, but you deserve better than him.
瞧瞧我 成了孤家寡人
Look at me. Bachelorette.
我靠
Shit.
叶夫根尼
Yevgeny?
你去哪儿了 蠢货
Where you at, numbnuts?
大家都他妈去哪儿了
Where the fuck is everybody?
斯维特
Svet?
里面的那些女人可真厉害
Good bunch of women in there.
我觉得她们好像把我的鼻子归位了
I think they actually put my nose back into place.
你丈夫似乎是个不错的人
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表