糟糕得多
Get much worse.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher?
你感觉怎么样 弗兰克
How you feeling, Frank?
我感觉好些了
I've felt better.
但愿如此
I would hope so.
我们给你使用了强的松药
We've started you on prednisone
抑制你肝脏部位的炎症
to decrease the inflammation in your liver,
以及利尿灵 排掉你体内过多的体液
Also lasix to bring down your fluid levels.
你刚入院时 患有较严重的黄疸
You were quite jaundiced when you arrived.
你有遵照医嘱服用抗排斥类药物吗
Have you been taking your antirejection meds as prescribed?
我那个新找到的贱♥人♥女儿没给我服用
My bitch of a newfound daughter hasn't been giving them to me.
你女儿阻止你服药吗
Your daughter has been keeping your medications away from you?
不是 但她原本有义务确保我按时服药的
No, but she was supposed to make sure I take them.
加拉格先生 你已经51岁了
Mr. Gallagher, you are a 51-year-old man
最近才做了肝脏移植手术
With a new liver transplant.
你应该自己注意按时服药
You should be able to take responsibility for your own medications,
除非你没有精神上的行为能力
Unless you're mentally incapacitated.
你没有精神上的行为能力吗
Are you mentally incapacitated?
什么叫精神上的行为能力
Mentally incapacitated?
就是弱智 你是弱智吗 弗兰克
Retarded. Are you retarded, Frank?
不是
No.
那你就振作起来对自己负责
Then get your shit together.
我会失去这颗肝吗
Am I gonna lose the liver?
不会 但我们进行了毒理检测和酒精检测
No, but we ran a tox screen and blood alcohol level
作为收治入院的全面检测过程
as part of your workup on admittance.
我高兴又惊讶地发现你的体内并没有酒精
I was happily surprised to find there was no alcohol in your system.
不客气
You're welcome.
但是 我们发现了可♥卡♥因♥
However, we did find traces of cocaine,
大♥麻♥和鸦♥片♥的痕迹
Marijuana, and opiates.
如果要我猜一下 我猜你是服用了奥施康定
If I were to hazard a guess, my money would be on oxycontin.
真是 好东西啊
Great...Stuff.
发明了那玩意儿的家伙该获诺贝尔奖才对
The guy who invented it should be on the nobel short list.
这可不是开玩笑的 弗兰克
This is no joke, Frank.
有人放弃了自己的生命 才让你捡回一条命
Somebody gave their life, so you could live.
严格来说 我觉得他原本已经死了
Well, technically, I think he was pretty much dead
医生们才开始摘除他的器官的
Before they started divvying up the body parts.
我要给你开大量的抗生素
I'm loading you up on antibiotics
以及新一轮的抗排斥类药物
And a new round of antirejection meds,
我几小时后就让你出院回家
And I'll be sending you home in a couple of hours.
但如果你不好好照料这颗肝脏
But if you don't take care of this liver,
那你可不走运了
You're shit out of luck.
没人会再捐一颗肝给你的
Nobody's giving you another one.
你要一起来吗
Are you coming?
我还是待在车里比较好
I should probably stay in the car.
为什么
Why?
我身上好像带了一磅的大♥麻♥
I might have a pound of weed on me.
-天啊 那是一磅吗 -差不多吧
- Jesus christ, that's a pound? - Give or take.
好吧 那你就待在车里吧
All right, then you can stay in the car,
但我们过后要好好谈谈这事 好吗
But we're gonna talk about this later, all right?
不好意思打扰一下
Hey, excuse me?
我接到电♥话♥说我弟弟在这里 叫伊恩·加拉格
I-I got a call about my brother being in here, Ian Gallagher?
没错 是我打的 我是逮捕他的警官
Yeah, that's me. I was the arresting officer.
你弟弟有精神疾病的病史吗
Does your brother have a history of mental illness?
是的
Yes.
他当时表现得很狂暴
He was acting irrationally,
把婴儿锁在一辆温度超高的车里
Left a baby locked inside of a hot car,
我们想问他问题时 他试图逃跑
And then he ran away when we tried to question him.
婴儿没事吧
Is the baby okay?
没事 他在后面睡着呢
Yeah, he's sleeping in back.
那个婴儿 是你弟弟的孩子吗
Is the baby your brother's baby?
不是 是我的
No, he's mine.
你是孩子的父亲吗
You're the father?
你跟加拉格先生是什么关系
Who are you in relationship to Mr. Gallagher?
我是他的伴侣
His partner.
爱人 家人 你懂的吧
Lover? Family? You know?
我们把加拉格先生送去急诊室时
When we took mr. Gallagher to the E.R.,
他们给他打了镇定剂 似乎让他冷静下来了
They gave him a sedative, seemed to calm him down,
但他显然是个有问题的孩子
But he's clearly a troubled kid.
他被捕了吗
Is he under arrest?
他要面临一些控诉
He'll have to face some charges,
但我们不会拘留他的 他的车被扣了
But we're not gonna hold him, but his car went to impound.
大概需要好几天才能处理完手续
You won't be able to get that processed for a couple days,
你们得支付拖车费
And you'll have to pay the tow charges.
你们得为他请医生治疗了
You need to get him some help.
是的 长官 我们知道的
Yes, sir, we, uh-we know.
你还好吧
All right?
你的吗
Yours?
他是个可爱的孩子 睡觉也很安稳
He's a cute kid. Good sleeper too.
我家孩子也跟他差不多大
Got one about his age at home.
你是个幸运的男人
You're a lucky man.
是的 长官 谢谢你
Yes, sir. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们必须让他住院治疗 他不愿意也不行
We need to get him committed even if he doesn't want to go.
我们就告诉他们 他绑♥架♥了一个孩子
We can just...tell them that he kidnapped the kid, right?
他们必须收治他
They have to take him.
肯定存在某种
There's got to be some kind of, like,
"对他人存在威胁"的强制法律
"Danger to others" law, right?
不 那可能会很复杂的
No. It could be complicated.
如果他不去 我就报♥警♥让警♥察♥抓他
Well, if he won't go, I'm just gonna call the fucking cops on him,
跟他们说他偷走了孩子 他们肯定会...
Tell them that he stole the baby. They'll--
他们会把他关起来一阵子的
They'll put him away for a while.
至少他会得到 某种帮助
At least he'll be getting some kind of fucking help.
你做得够意思了 米奇
You did okay, Mickey.
至少你尝试了
Hell, you tried.
那比大多数人会做的都要多
That's a lot more than most people would do.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
咖啡在柜台上
Coffee's on the counter.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的电♥话♥一直在响
Oh, um, your phone kept going off,
但我觉得我不该吵醒你
But I didn't think I should wake you.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 下一段 该是...
Anyway, the next part. It's, um...
利普
Lip?
天啊
Jesus.
伊恩 操
Ian, fuck.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事了
Okay.
伊恩 他们需要你签个名
Ian, they just need your signature.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我能跟他一起进去吗
Can I go in with him?
不能 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表