他就是的
Yes, he is.
那我就是跟我们的儿子上♥床♥了
well, then I fucked our son.
你竟然跟我们的儿子上♥床♥了
You slept with our son?
他不是我们的儿子
He is not our son!
天啊 你跑得真够快的
Christ, you're fast.
我可以保持这速度跑几英里呢
I can keep this up for miles.
我的新拖车呢
Where's my trailer?
钱都没了
The money's gone.
律师把我给耍了 我不知道怎么跟你说
Lawyer screwed me. I didn't know how to tell you.
等等
Wait!
该死的
God damn it.
嘿 是你在看着叶夫根尼啊
Hey, you watching Yevgeny?
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
真是疯狂的一夜
Crazy night.
你跟某个基佬一起离开了俱乐部
That what you call leaving the club with some fairy
我却像傻♥逼♥一样等着你 是吧
While I wait around for you like a bitch, huh?
不客气
You're welcome.
你从哪儿搞到这个的
Where'd you get this?
从那部影片的制片人那里搞到的
It's from the producer of the movie.
什么影片
What movie?
我拍了部色情片
I did a porno.
你什么
You did what?
你之前不是说我们需要钱嘛
You said we needed the money.
某个基佬跟你说 他可以付钱请你拍色情片
Some queen told you he'd pay you to do a porno,
你竟然心想 "好啊 真是个好主意"吗
And you thought, "Yeah, that's a good idea"?
他原本说只给我500美金
He said he'd only give me $500,
但我把价钱谈到了600 别担心
But I talked him up to $600, but don't worry.
跟我一起拍片的那个人说他没病
The guy I did the scene with said he was clean.
他竟然不用套吗
He didn't use a rubber?
你♥他♥妈♥是脑子坏掉了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
操
Fuck.
放轻松 小神经病
Relax, psycho.
你果真是疯了
You are out of your fucking--
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么回事啊
Fuck's up with you?
你得收拾一下你的东西
You need to pack your shit.
什么
What?
你病了
You're sick.
你需要帮助
You need help.
我得送你去医院 伊恩
I got to take you to a hospital, Ian.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你要么选择进精神病院 要么去急诊室
You are going to the psych ward or a fucking E.R.
你自己来选
It's up to you.
不管怎样 你都得去医院
Either way, you're going to a hospital.
你听清楚了吗
You hear me?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我之前不知道这事对你有多么重要
I didn't know how important this was to you.
我先去洗个澡
So, uh, let me take a shower,
拿上一些东西
Grab a few things.
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩 伊恩
Ian? Ian!
叶夫根尼
Yevgeny!
谢了 下次见
Thanks. See you next time.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your message.
昨天晚餐的事我很抱歉
Sorry about last night, dinner.
不 谁会在乎晚餐啊
No, who cares about dinner?
你朋友没事了吧
Y-your friend okay?
他们很快就会让她出院的
They're gonna release her soon.
你还好吧
You all right?
我感到十分恐惧
I'm scared shitless a little bit.
听上去她好像会没事的啊
well, it sounds like she's gonna be okay.
不仅仅是她的事
Not just about her.
你让我太幸福了
You make me so fucking happy
每次你弹奏歌♥曲 或是轻唤我的名字
Every time you play a song or say my name,
但我内心同时也忍♥不住去想
But there's a little part of me that wonders
我们是不是犯下了一个天大的错误
If we didn't make a big fucking mistake,
我无法抑制住这种胡思乱想
And that part of me just won't shut up.
你有没有想过
well, did it ever occur to you
我内心也是同样的不确定呢
That I might be thinking the exact same thing?
听着 我没办法告诉你
Listen, I can't tell you
我们的婚姻一定会天长地久的
That this is definitely gonna work out.
没有事情是一定的
There's no guarantees,
但如果最终证明这是一个天大的错误
But if this turns out to be a big mistake,
那我们也要把这当成这辈子犯过的最开心的错
Then let's make it the most fun, big fucking mistake we ever made.
那我们等会儿在家里见好吗
So, uh, I'll see you at home later?
好啊 哪个家
Yeah, which one?
没错 我们还是得决定该住在哪儿
That's right. We've still got to decide that.
就我家吧
Um, mine.
你还是回来了啊
You came back after all.
没错
I did.
我让你们两个叙叙旧吧
I'll let you two catch up.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表