You know, this is cool. Hanging out with you,
这样挺不错的 跟你一起打发时间
talking about all this baby stuff.
谈谈怎么带孩子
You know, at first, come here, honey.
一开始 过来宝贝
To be honest with you,
跟你说实话
I always thought you were just some handjob whore.
我觉得你就是个帮人打飞机的妓女
Oh, it's okay. I thought you were
没关系 之前我也觉得你是个
illiterate bartender pimp.
文盲酒保兼皮条客
You know, you need haircut.
你得剪头发了
Yeah, I know. But V likes it long.
我知道 但是小维喜欢我留长发
Come in.
进来吧
Hey Debs. Do you know Svetlana?
小黛 你认识斯维特拉娜吗
Of course, she's my brother's lover's baby mama.
当然 她是我老哥爱人的孩子他妈
Right. What do you want?
你有什么事吗
There's a rat in the pool. Can you fish it out?
泳池里有只老鼠 你能把它弄出来吗
I am done with the public pool for the rest of the summer.
我这个夏天都不想去公共泳池了
Sure, no problem. But can you watch Amy and Jemma
没问题 你能帮我顾一下
for a while? A swim sounds nice.
艾米和杰玛吗 游泳听起来不错
Why you done with public pool?
为什么不想去公共泳池
Someone shit in it?
有人在里面拉屎了吗
No.
没有
Someone shit on you?
那是有人让你不爽了吗
Sort of.
差不多
Can you teach me how it all works?
你能教我怎么做吗
How what works?
教你做什么
How you make guys want you,
怎样让男生渴望你
and when they do, what do you actually do?
当他们被你吸引时 又该怎么做
I mean, I've seen porn, but I'm not sure I understand
我看过黄片 但我觉得自己不是很懂
all the technicalities. And you're a professional,
那些技术性的东西 正好你是专业人士
so I figure you're the best person to ask.
我想来问你再合适不过了
And please don't accuse me of being retarded or a child,
不要把我当弱智或者说我太小
because I'm neither.
因为我不是
We could see Karen. And Jody.
我们能见到凯伦和乔迪
We could see Mount Rushmore.
可以去总统山
We could go see where the, where the aliens landed
还可以去外星人着陆的地方
in New Mexico.
就在新墨西哥州
Or or or we could see the burning man.
我们还可以去看火人祭
The burning man, Frank. And mostly, Frank,
火人祭 弗兰克 最主要的是
we could get away from Sammi.
我们可以甩掉萨咪
Please, Frank, please. Please don't fight me on this.
求你了 弗兰克 不要跟我争
Because she just brings something out in me.
她把我的某种情绪引出来了
I don't fully understand it.
我自己也不是很明白
It's hate.
是仇恨
It's hate.
是恨
I hate her.
我恨她
I hate your daughter, Frank.
我恨你女儿 弗兰克
And I'm willing to sell this house that I love
为了远离她 我甚至愿意
to get away from her.
卖掉我心爱的房子
Shiels, I get it.
小希希 我懂
I I I get it.
我懂
Sammi is a tough nut to learn to love.
要爱上萨咪挺难的
And if we're being honest,
说实话
I have heretofore failed on that front myself.
我自己也曾经失败过
But I will not participate in the destruction
但我不会参与这种
of my neighborhood.
毁灭社区的活动
No, I will be remain here on the south side of Chicago,
我要继续待在芝加哥南区
and launch my beer,
酿我的啤酒
which will be a far greater legacy
这将会是史上最厉害的文明遗物
than any "burning man" will ever be.
比那个什么火人厉害多了
I want to see the burning man!
可是我就想看火人祭
I want to see the burning man!
我想看火人祭
I don't get it. Is he alive and burning?
我搞不懂了 这个人是活着被烧的
Does he burn himself a little bit each day?
他是每天烧一小部分自己吗
I don't know! I don't know how he burns or
我不知道 我不知道他是怎么烧
I don't know. And I I want to know.
我不知道 可我想弄清楚
I want to know!
我想弄清楚
I I know.
我懂
What's going on?
怎么了
I see plenty of fucking peashooters,
我看见了一堆玩具枪
but do we have any full automatic weapons?
我们就没有全自动的武器吗
Grenades?
手榴弹呢
Okay. All right.
好吧
What? You got any armor piercing ammo?
干什么 你有没有穿甲弹
Why?
为什么
Because I fucking need some, that's why.
因为我要穿甲弹 这就是原因
You need to get your bitch in line, man.
管好你的小婊子
Okay, here's what we're going to do.
我们要这么做
We're going to call in some guys I know.
我们去联系我认识的几个人
They're veterans who are sick of this shit, just like us.
都是同样痛恨这些人的退伍老兵
They'll fight with us. And then,
他们会跟我们并肩战斗 之后
we'll burn down that whole fucking church
我们把所有恐同的傻逼关进教堂
with all the homophobic trash inside.
再一把火烧了教堂
He's freaking out. You think?
他要疯了 你才发现吗
Fuck. Is he on something?
操 他嗑药了吗
I fucking wish.
我倒希望他嗑药了
What do we do? Call Fiona?
我们要怎么办 打给菲奥娜
Think Fiona can stop him from going postal
你觉得菲奥娜能阻止他
on a bunch of churchgoers?
痛扁这帮人吗
Well, I think he's sick
我觉得他生病了
and she's dealt with it before.
而她以前处理过这种问题
She'll send him to a fucking shrink. No.
她会把他送去看心理医生的 不行
We fix this ourselves.
我们内部解决
Private Ryan. I got a plan.
瑞恩大兵 我有个计划
That's the day, guys, thanks!
今天到此结束了 感谢各位
Gallagher, you're still upright.
加拉格 你居然还没倒
Yeah. Didn't see that coming.
是啊 真是没想到
Hey, who had him making it the whole day?
是谁赌他能坚持下来的
Not me. No chance.
不是我 想都没想过
So the pool's mine?
所以我赢了
No, fuck that.
想得美
The pool buys us all a round at the Alibi.
赢的人请所有人在酒吧喝一圈
Yeah, I'd get some bleach on that phone if I was you.
我要是你就回去给手机消消毒
He had it in the port a john for an hour.
他和手机单独在厕所里呆了一小时
Shut the fuck up, Sullivan.
闭嘴 沙利文
Hey, we hit the showers,
我们先去冲个澡
and then we go to the bar, college.
然后就去酒吧 大学生
Unless you think you're too good to drink with all of us.
除非你觉得我们配不上跟你一起喝酒
No, I'll see you guys there, all right?
当然不会 大家回头见
All right. All right.
好 行
All right, get the fuck out of here.
快走吧
Hey, dad. I'm ready.
老爸 我准备好了
For gods sake, Sammi, have some pride.
天呐 萨咪 有点自尊好不好
You're not invited to this dinner.
没人邀请你
Sheila, it's fucking father's day
希拉 今天可是父亲节
and I'm his goddamn daughter.
我是他女儿
Nellie.
女人们
Sheila, Sammi, let's make this a whole family event.
希拉 萨咪 把这次当做家庭活动吧
Hey, I'm sure there's plenty of prime rib to go around.
我确信那里有足够的肋排
Why don't you run in and get Chuckie?
你为何不去叫上恰奇
Thank you, daddy.
谢谢老爸
Thank you. Chuckie!
谢谢 恰奇
Come on, baby! She wasn't invited.
快来 宝贝 她不在受邀之列
Wait. We're going out with grandpa.
等等 我们要和外公一起出去
Run. What?
跑 什么
Run. Now.
快跑 就现在
Lip?
利普
You're soaking wet.
你浑身都湿透了
Yeah, well, wet beats hot.
是啊 湿透总比热死好
That a come on?
你是在勾引我吗
You look, um
你看起来...
Like a church girl?
像要去教堂吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表