我去看他们乐队演出
I went to see the band play a show,
然后一起过夜 夫妻不就是这样
and I spent the night, like husbands and wives do.
你跟肖恩说古斯回来了吗
So you tell Sean that Gus is back?
肖恩是只我好朋友
Sean is just a good friend.
利亚姆 把盘子放水槽里
Liam, plate to sink.
我们这个周末该去看卡尔了
We should see Carl this weekend.
好
Sure.
你丈夫古斯有车吗
So does husband Gus have a car,
还是我们又要让你的好朋友肖恩
or should we ask good friend Sean
开车送我们去少管所
to drive us up to juvie jail again?
天哪
Jeez.
我家厨房♥里有个俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥
There's a Russian prostitute in my kitchen
在跟我丈夫高谈尿布精灵和小儿腹泻
talking Diaper Genies and infant diarrhea with my husband.
你和小凯这是...
So are you and Kev...
再试试
Giving it another try.
太好了
That's great.
那是吻痕吗
Is that a hickey?
什么
What?
那是牙印吗 跟那小子说别用牙咬
Are those teeth marks? Tell that boy no teeth.
只用嘴唇吸
Just lip and suction.
你们没谈过吗
Didn't you have the talk?
谈什么
"The talk"?
鸟鸟和逼逼 他的那话儿 她的那宝贝
Birds and bees. His thing, her thing.
她在吃避孕药
She's on the pill.
不会吧
No shit?
斯维特拉娜还在你家里
Svetlana's still at your house?
等我们在艾莱伯酒吧楼上
Just until we get another bed
弄张新的床就让她走
to put in the apartment above the Alibi.
这期间让她照顾双胞胎
She's gonna help with the twins for a while
就免了她的房♥租
instead of paying rent.
她带孩子很有一套
She's great with kids.
你不用上学吗
Don't you have school?
要啊 但听你们聊天更有意思
Yeah, but this is more fun.
都几点了 快去
Oh, shit. Go. Go!
-记得买♥♥吃的 -我保证 去吧
- Food. Today. - I promise. Go.
能顺便带利亚姆去幼儿园吗
Oh, can you take Liam to Head Start on your way?
过去四个月不都是我在带吗
Like I've done every day for the last four months?
我想我没问题
Yes, I think I can handle that.
我还保证放学后会一如往常地
Oh, and I'll be sure to pick Liam up after school
接利亚姆回家
like I always do too.
-走吧 利亚姆 -萨咪在睡觉
- Come on, Liam. - Sammi sleeping.
赶紧的 利亚姆
Come on, Liam!
13岁就吃避孕药
The pill at 13?
14了 马上就15了
14, she's almost 15.
真的吗 那的确该吃了
Really? Well, I guess she should.
我11岁开始吃的
I started at 11.
11岁
11?
是啊 发育得早
Yeah. Developed early.
10岁就有小男生在打我主意了
Boys started sniffing around when I was 10,
到了11岁连成年男人都跟着
grown men by the time I was 11.
我妈得用羊角锤把他们打跑
Mama had to beat 'em off with a claw hammer.
教会里的执事最坏了
The deacons at the church were the worst.
就用手揩油
Nothing but hands.
凯文上了一大堆利普大学里的学生
Kevin fucked a bunch of coeds at Lip's college.
天哪 一大堆
Jesus. "A bunch"?
他也不知道到底有几个 但是肯定有两位数
He doesn't know the number exactly, but double digits.
还有斯维特拉娜 虽然只用了嘴伺候
And Svetlana-- mouth only, but still.
斯维特拉娜还是那些学生
For Svetlana or the coeds?
斯维特拉娜 学生是整蛇入洞了
Svetlana. The coeds were the whole 15 inches.
两位数啊
Double digits.
简直太饥渴了
That's a awful lot of need.
今早我醒来就在想
This morning I woke up thinking,
他有多大几率没染上
"What are the chances he didn't pick up
那些乱七八糟的病
one of those nasty bugs or something?"
他肯定就是人体培养皿了啊
I mean, the man has got to be a human petri dish.
伊恩又跑了
Ian split again.
不是被军队抓走了吗
Thought the Army had him?
放出来了 跟莫妮卡走了
Got out, took off with Monica.
他得吃药
He needs to be on his meds.
莫妮卡可不会帮忙
Not like Monica will help with that.
她自己的药就从来不吃
She never stayed on hers.
很高兴你跟小凯和好了
I'm glad you and Kev are back together.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
好了 再见 比尔
All right, bye, Bill!
谢了
Thanks!
我快饿死了 你饿吗
I'm starving. Are you starving?
饿啊
Yeah, I could eat.
我们去吃大牛排
Yeah, let's get some great big steaks
还有好吃的烤土豆
and baked potatoes with everything on it.
这儿肯定有沙拉吧
I bet they have a salad bar.
再弄点蓝干酪和派
Get some blue cheese and pie.
卡车司机对派的要求可是很高的
Oh, truckers are very serious about really good pie.
我没钱
I don't have any money.
-什么 -没钱
- What? - No.
军队放你出来之前没给你点现金吗
The Army didn't give you any cash before they let you out?
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking assholes.
他们基于扯淡的指控抓了你
They arrest you on some bullshit charge
然后一分钱不给就把你扔出来了
and then just toss you out without a dime?
没有补发工资 什么都没有
No back pay? Nothing?
别担心
No worries.
我有钱
I got money.
进去找张桌子坐下
Go on and get us a table.
快进去吧
Yeah, go on in.
真的 快去吧
Really, go on, go on.
看看店里有没有墨西哥辣椒
See if they have those jalapeo poppers.
我超爱的
I love those!
我去了一趟镇上
I walked into town.
我来做点炒蛋
How about I whip us up some scrambled eggs
和红豆饭吧
and gallo pinto
还从路上一个老太太那里买♥♥了些
Oh, and I got some of those great coffee beans
超棒的
from the old woman...
咖啡豆
on the road.
不用了 谢谢 我不饿
Uh, no, thanks. Not hungry.
你得吃东西
You got to eat.
保持体力
Keep up your strength.
不如来点鳄梨酱面包
How about some avocado on bread?
富含
It's loaded
维生素和健康的脂肪
with vitamins and healthy fats.
我不饿
Not hungry.
这是什么
Oh, my. What's that?
这是自然反应
That is nature,
因为你刚全♥裸♥站在那里
'cause you were standing over there stark naked.
我们去喝个烂醉
Let's go get drunk...
买♥♥支枪
buy a gun.
枪
A gun?
枪
A gun?
大大的枪
A really big gun.
-来不来 -当然来
- You coming? - Absolutely.
天哪
Oh, my God.
真好 谢谢
Ooh, great, thanks.
太棒了
Fantastic.
有焦糖酱吗
Do you have any caramel sauce?
我喜欢在苹果派上浇焦糖酱
I love caramel sauce on apple pie.
你还要别的吗
Do you want anything else?
我觉得我吃不完这些
I don't think I can finish all of this.
他们还有芝士汉堡
They have cheeseburgers too.
你付得起这些 对吧
Hey, you can pay for all this, right?
-当然了 -那就好
- Yeah, sure. - Okay.
我不用像小时候一样
So I'm not gonna have to sneak out the back window,
偷偷地从后窗爬出去吗
like when I was little?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表