不不
No, no, no, no.
不算婚外情
It's--it's not a relationship.
只是寻欢作乐
We just--we hang out.
她教我艺术什么的
She shows me art and stuff.
你为她倾倒了吗
Are you falling for her?
没 玩玩而已
No. No, I'm just having fun.
那好 放她鸽子
Well, then ditch her
跟我上♥床♥
And come play naked go fish with me.
我会的...
I would, um,
只是我还得搞定这堆破玩意
just I got all this-- all this shit to do.
没问题
No prob.
那回头见
I'll see you around.
好
Okay.
对了 改天你把车还我
Oh, P.S. I need my car back at some point.
我的天
Oh, god.
我嗑嗨了 伙计
I'm trippin' out, man.
你没事吧 伙计
Hey, are you okay, man?
我爱上帝 也爱冰山
I love god... And icebergs.
他怎么回事
What--what the fuck's wrong with him?
你朋友卖♥♥的便宜大♥麻♥
It's that cheap weed your friend sold us.
不是一般货色
It wasn't normal shit.
是合成大♥麻♥
It was synthetic marijuana, dildo.
混进了各种乱七八糟的东西 会让人失去理智
Laced with all sort of crap. It makes you lose your mind.
我的天
Oh, god.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
烧伤了
Uh, burned myself.
等等
Hold on.
那是我们的灯
That's our lamp.
这灯很丑 而且没人用
It's ugly and no one uses it.
过来
Come here.
来吧 我又不咬人
Come on. I'm not gonna bite.
用凉水冲过了吗
Did you run it under cool water?
没
No.
那你真是不走运
Well, then you are shit out of luck in this house.
停水了
No water.
看来会留下很大的疤痕了
Gonna have a nice, fat scar.
正好跟军队里留下的疤痕配对
It'll match the one I got in the army.
那个是怎么来的
How'd you get that one?
我试着搭火线启动直升机
I tried to hotwire a helicopter.
结果烧着自己了
Burned myself on the starter.
你能搭火线启动直升机吗
you can hotwire a helicopter?
很显然不擅长
Not very good, apparently.
结果因盗取政♥府♥财产被人逮住
Got caught trying to steal government property
所以宪兵才追捕我
and that's why the MPS are after me.
当然还因为我无故离队
Well, that and going AWOL.
还有用假证件参军
And enlisting under a false identity.
以及其他不法事迹
And maybe other stuff.
你挺牛掰啊
Pretty hardcore.
不 只是精神病而已
No, just mentally ill.
天 这地方唤起了我的回忆啊
God, this place brings back memories.
你来过吗
You've been here before?
当我开始服用避孕药时 莫妮卡带我来过
Monica brought me here when I needed to go on the pill.
她当时嗑药嗑得神志不清
She was completely strung out on E.
想要给我的医生口♥交♥
She offered to give my doctor a blowjob.
还是个女医生
A female doctor.
那怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
显然她没能继续下去
Well, obviously she didn't get very far.
那女医生人高马大 容易让人误认
Doctor was pretty butch. Honest mistake.
一切都正常
Everything looks good.
先给你开些剂量小的药
I'm gonna set you up on some starter pills.
太棒了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
等一下 这件事非常严肃
Now hold up a second 'cause this is no joke.
这些药在48小时后才能起作用
These don't begin to work for 48 hours.
所以如果你在此之前跟人做♥爱♥
So if you plan to have intercourse before then,
你必须采用其他避孕措施
You must use alternate protection.
好
Okay.
我去拿药
I'll get those pills.
不是吧
Really?
免费的
They're free.
-天呐 -太他妈爽了
- Jesus. - Fucking amazing.
这群倒霉孩子怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with these kids?
还不是你卖♥♥的大♥麻♥搞出来的
The fucking weed you sold them.
叫什么"炫爽"
Some shit called spice.
那是"炫爽"吗
that was spice?
怪不得有折扣
Oh, no wonder I got a discount.
这药效会持续好几个小时
This shit can last for hours, all right?
我们得把大家都关在屋里
We need to keep everybody in the room,
锁上门 等他们清醒
Lock the door, just wait it out.
你能去走廊 看看有没有落下谁吗
Can you go sweep the hall, check for any stragglers?
好 没问题
Yeah, I got it.
发现有没开封的都扔掉
All right, find any unopened bags, toss them.
如果你还有剩余 全部处理掉 懂吗
If you have any left, get rid of it, all right?
遵命 长官
Yeah. Aye-aye, captain.
这肯定是什么隐喻
That's gotta be a metaphor for something.
就落下他一个人
This was the only straggler.
他好像在找传送门
I think he's trying to find a portal.
好 关门锁好 行吗
All right, just close the door and lock it, yeah?
我是火的化身
I am made of fire.
听着 如果我们报♥警♥ 我们会坐牢
Look, if we call 911, we could go to jail.
我们俩都会进监狱
I mean, we could both go to jail.
为什么 我们又没逼他们吸
Why? We didn't force them to do anything.
我威猛的小太阳
A tiny floating sun.
他们都是成年人 能为自己的行为负责
They're grown-ups who made grown-up decisions.
这里大部分孩子都未成年
No, most of these kids are minors.
小宇宙爆发吧
swirling ball of hot gases.
我会飞
I can fly!
他妈搞什么
What the fuck?
妈蛋
Oh, shit!
我好像摔断腿了
I think I broke my rhinoceros!
妈的
God damn it!
一年中我就这一天想洗澡 没水了
The one day all year I gotta shower, the water's off.
把你的除臭剂给我
Give me your deodorant.
-用完了 -当然了
- Ran out. - Well, of course you did.
这房♥里怎么会有人想让我好过
Why would anyone in this house make things easy on me?
没办法清洁了
It's no substitute for cleanliness,
希望这样能行吧
but this will have to do.
我只能去加油站清洗下我的老二了
I may have to scrub my junk at the Citgo.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你清洗老二好运
Good luck scrubbing your junk.
不是老二 是爱情
Not with my junk. L'amour.
你是个傻♥逼♥ 知道吗
You're a dumbass, you know that?
我不知道要买♥♥哪种维生素B
I didn't know which Bs to get,
所以我把带B的维生素都买♥♥回来了
So I just got all the fucking Bs.
复合维生素B 超级维他命B群 维生素B12 B6
I got B-complex, super B-complex, B-12, B-6.
你手怎么了
The hell happened to your hand?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们要出去
We're going out.
医生给你处理的伤口吗
Did a doctor take care of that?
来吧 米奇
Come on, Mickey.
你处理好伤口之前 哪也不能去
You can't go anywhere unless you get that looked at, man.
-拜托 -听着
- Come on. - Okay, listen.
你要么待在这里
Either you can stay here
对着维生素打飞机
and jerk off into your vitamins
要么跟我一起走
or you can come with me.
你自己决定
It's your call.
谁啊
Yes?
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher.
你就是那个流浪汉吧
You must be the homeless guy.
我有家 不太稳定而已
I have a home. Intermittently.
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
Who the hell are you?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表