不能搬回来了
For good?
差不多
Kinda.
别这样嘛 只是犯了一个小错误 好吗
Come on, man. It was a minor mistake, okay?
-不会再发生了 -我知道 我知道
- It won't happen again. - I know, I know.
我很抱歉
And I'm--I'm sorry.
是你让我过来卖♥♥毒品的
Dude, you asked me to come out here and sell drugs.
我只是在做我的工作
I was doing my job.
我开始把学校当回事儿了
Look, this place Is actually starting to mean something to me.
-很好 -我不想搞砸了
- Good! - Okay, and I-- i don't want to screw that up.
我不卖♥♥大♥麻♥只住在这里不行吗
Well, can I just crash here and not sell weed?
你要做什么 一直睡她们
What are you gonna do? You just gonna keep boning coeds
直到有人举报我们吗
until, you know, somebody reports us?
我又不是非睡她们不可
I don't have to bone anyone.
但是在这里 大家都很喜欢我
But, you know, people like me here.
我能做他们的知心大哥
I can be everybody's big bro.
他们可以向我请教现实世界的事
They can come to me for real world advice.
比如帮派的事儿
Like, uh, gangster shit.
阴虱
Crabs.
-我没地方可去了 -回家
- I got nowhere else to go. - Go home.
跟你孩子们在一起 跟你老婆和好
You can hang with your kids. You can make up with your wife.
是时候了
It's time.
真的
I do.
你怎么可以这么自私
I don't know how you can be so selfish.
伊丽莎白 别走 别离开
Elizabeth, don't. Just don't leave.
你不能走
You're not gonna.
-太自私了 -你怎么能说我自私
- So selfish. - Oh, come on. how can you say I'm--
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me, okay?
你把她怎么了
What'd you do to her?
我告诉她我不想化疗
I told her I wasn't interested in chemo...
一遍一遍
Over and over.
又一遍
And over.
我人生中从来没这么累过
Oh, I've literally never been this tired in my life.
不是身体累 是精神上
It's not body-tired. It's like a psychic exhaustion.
巨大的讽刺感席卷而来
Like I'm carrying the weight of this bloated irony.
"致力于救死扶伤的人
"Woman dedicates practice to saving lives.
却救不了自己"
Can't save her own."
喜剧效果的"我♥操♥"
That is a cosmic "Fuck you."
我的家人让我与病魔作斗争
My family keeps telling me to fight.
坚强起来 勇敢点
Stay strong. Be brave.
都是些鼓励的话
It's all battle language.
我见过化疗对身体的损害
I've seen what chemo does to a body.
算不上公平斗争 而是注定失败的战役
It's not a battle. That's a lost cause.
但是说实话 我在斗争呢
But truthfully, I am fighting.
为我的尊严斗争
For my goddamn dignity.
他们为什么不明白
Why can't they see that?
不管怎样 我觉得你很勇敢
For whatever it's worth, I think you're pretty brave.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
一点都不了解
At all.
我知道
I know.
我的死期将至
I have a shelf life.
我知道
I am aware.
那你是图什么
Then why are you doing this?
我也不清楚
I'm not exactly sure.
但是我绝不会逼你去化疗
But I will never, ever ask you to do chemo.
好吧
Ugh! Okay.
那让我"看积极的一面"呢
What about "Think healing thoughts"?
不会
Nope.
或者说"你可以撑过去的"
Or say, "You can beat this"?
不会
Nope.
或是告诉我你有多爱我
Or tell me how much you love me?
绝逼不会
No fucking way.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们纹身去吧
Let's go get tattoos.
你确定你家人不介意我们在这里做♥爱♥吗
You sure your family doesn't mind if we have sex up here?
他们吃饭的时候 在饭桌上做♥爱♥都行
We could have sex on the kitchen table while they eat.
没人管
Nobody cares.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
是啊 这不是个正常的家庭
Yeah. This is not a normal family.
花了一阵子我才想明白
Took me a while to figure that out.
我爱你的家人
I love yours.
我想 我也爱你
I love you, too, I think.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得是
I think so.
真是太贴心了
That's so sweet.
你是最贴心的女孩
You're the sweetest.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以后每天早上要怎么穿衣服啊
How am I gonna get dressed every morning?
你得打电♥话♥叫我过来帮忙
You'll have to call me to come over and help.
-每天吗 -当然了 有何不可
- Every day? - Sure, why not?
那现在呢
What about now?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我们不需要那个
We don't need that.
我在服避孕药
I'm on the pill.
好吧 很好
Okay. Cool.
肿胀倒是消了
Well, the swelling's going down.
你可以跟别人说你是被车撞了
You can just tell people you got hit by a bus.
是啊 好主意
Yeah. Good thinking.
-慢一点 -不是 只是...
- oh, easy. - Yeah. No, it's--
剧烈的疼痛
Something about intense pain
可以让你对其他事产生清晰的想法
makes everything else come into focus.
我相信肯定有更好的办法可以实现这个
I bet there's better ways to get that.
嗑药啊
Drugs.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你现在的样子 就像当初的我
You're acting exactly like I was acting
就那时 你说我是个混乱的瘾君子
when you called me a chaos junkie
不想跟我在一起
And said you didn't want to be with me.
我相信你这话
Well, I don't doubt it.
我很感激你帮忙善后
I appreciate the patch up.
我没事了 你可以走了
Um, I'm good. You can go now.
不可能
No way.
不 我说真的 谢谢你的陪伴
No, seriously. Thanks for the company.
你很好 但你不可能永远照看我
You're great, but you-you can't baby-sit me forever.
我没打算永远这样做
I wasn't planning on forever.
那你打算照看我多久
How long were you planning on?
直到我感觉你不会趁我刚一离开
Until I feel like you're not gonna head
就去卡帕里克街和五朔街的街角买♥♥毒品
to Maypole and KilPatrick the second I leave.
好吧 如果你永远没有这种感觉呢
Okay. What if you never feel like that?
除非确定你没事 否则我不会走的
I'm not gonna leave until I know you're okay.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
菲奥娜 我可算不上"没事"
Fiona, I'm not--not "Okay."
我永远都不会好了
I'm never gonna be "Okay."
这是种恶疾
It's a sickness.
是永久性的
It's permanent.
如果你理解 就点个头吧
Nod--nod if you understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
回家去吧
Go home.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我吸了太多的毒品
I'm doped up on a bunch of stuff.
现在这样 还算好了
Yeah, it--it could be worse.
在我之前住院抢救的那个人
The guy they brought in before me?
他在睡梦中 鸡鸡就被老婆剁了
He had his dick chopped off by his wife in his sleep.
我靠
Shit.
所以和他相比
So I'd say I'm doing pretty well.
我还挺好的
Comparatively speaking.
腿伤得严重吗
How bad's the leg?
骨头断了
It's a clean break.
医生说大约10周后就能痊愈吧
Doctor said it will heal in ten weeks.
我妈正从德州赶过来呢
You know, my mom's coming in from Texas.
是吗 她 她是不是吓坏了
Oh, yeah? Is she--she freaking out?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表