还嫌我手头上的事不够多吗
You don't think I have enough to do around here?
天哪 我又不是你妈
Jesus. I'm not your fucking mother.
下面是上周《无♥耻♥家庭》的剧情
Here's what you missed last week on shameless.
-爸 -我♥操♥
- Dad. - Oh, fuck!
我需要新房♥车
I need that new trailer.
他不会给你开辆新房♥车回来的
He's not coming home with your trailer.
什么
What?
那也算是加拉格家孩子的成年礼了
It's a Gallagher rite of passage,
就是意识到他只会让你失望
realizing he let you down.
-这真是太蠢了 -是啊
- This is stupid, right? - Right.
-或者一点也不蠢 -是啊
- Unless it's not. - Right.
下一对
Next.
-你结婚了 -是
- You got married? - Yeah.
你想干嘛 "卫生棉"
What do you want, tampon head?
你已经戒毒半年了
You're clean six months.
我只是希望她回家能开心
I just want her to be happy to be home.
你一定能夺回你女儿
You're getting your daughter back.
这不是杰基的作风
This isn't like Jackie.
我敲门没人应
No one answered when I knocked.
该死
Shit.
妈的 杰基
Oh, fuck. Jackie.
-你想离开这里吗 -我结婚了
- You want to get out of here? - I'm married.
我老婆不小心绿了我
My wife accidentally cheated on me,
所以她允许我找人给我来个手活儿
so she gave me a pass to get one hand job.
我有手
I have a hand.
我们有麻烦了
We are in trouble.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我们话还没说完呢
We're in the middle of a conversation.
宝宝们
The babies.
如果你现在上楼
If you go up those stairs right now,
你再下来时我就不会在这儿了
I'm not gonna be here when you get back.
我回学校
I'm going back to school.
我打电♥话♥问了下 我能否早点回宿舍
I called in to see if I can get into the dorms early.
你要么选择进精神病院 要么去急诊室
You are going to the psych ward or a fucking E.R.
伊恩
Ian.
伊恩
Ian!
叶夫根尼
Yevgeny!
你还是回来了啊
Hey, you came back after all.
没错
I did.
《无♥耻♥家庭》
第五季第六集
-操♥你♥妈♥ -天哪
- Motherfucker! - Jesus!
-你♥他♥妈♥上哪去了 -我流血了
- Where the fuck have you been? - I'm bleeding.
你消失了 不回我电♥话♥和短♥信♥
You disappear, you don't return my calls, my texts?
我有点事
I had something come up.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
操
Fuck!
别再打我了
Stop hitting me.
我♥操♥啊 够了
God damn it! Enough!
别打了
Enough with the hitting.
揍完了吗
Are you done?
你去哪了 吉米
Where, Jimmy?
哪里
Where?
我被囚禁了一阵子
I was incommunicado for a while.
几周 几个月
For weeks, for months?
大概一年 在一艘船上
About a year. On a boat.
其实是游艇
A yacht, actually.
不能打电♥话♥ 不能发短♥信♥吗
And not a call? Not a text?
我被铐在轮机舱里的金属管上
I was handcuffed to a metal pipe in the engine room,
尿尿要在一个破辣椒罐里
pissing into an old Malagueta can.
-整整一年 -一阵子吧
- For a year? - For a while, yeah.
然后我在一处
And then I was slave labor
巴西毒品工厂里做苦力
in a Brazilian coca processing facility.
也算不上是什么"工厂"
Not much of a facility, really--
不过是雨林里用几顶帐篷搭的而已
Just some tents in the rainforest
由拿着AK-47留着胡须的女人们守着
guarded by ladies with moustaches and AK-47s.
我还得了疟疾
Oh, and I caught malaria too.
病了大概几个月
That knocked me out for a few months.
扯淡吧
That's bullshit.
然后缉毒局跟联调局来围捕时
And then I escaped into the jungle
我逃进了丛林里
when the DEA showed up with the federale.
我发誓没骗你
God's honest truth, I swear.
-那又是谁 -我搭档
- And who the hell is that? - That's my partner.
女朋友那种搭档吗
Your partner, as in your girlfriend?
不是 犯罪搭档
No, my partner as in crime.
你还好意思说我 你都结婚了
And shit, you're the one to talk. You got married?
那我该怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
坐在门廊前织毛衣
Was I supposed to sit on my porch, knitting,
期盼着有一天你会回来吗
hoping one day you'd show back up?
你消失了 不见了 毫无音讯
You disappeared. Gone. Nothing.
你好像打歪了我的鼻中隔
I think you deviated my septum.
很好
Good.
我没拿刀算你走运
You're lucky I didn't have a knife.
真是操了
Oh, Jesus. Fuck.
我知道
I know. I know.
你去上大学了
You were going to college.
你要做医生
You were-- you were becoming a doctor,
然后突然就消失了
and then you just vanished.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
什么叫"现在怎么办"
What do you mean, "So what now?"
我结婚了
I'm married.
天哪
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a fucking asshole.
-米奇 -米奇·米尔科威奇吗
- Hey, Mickey. - Oh, Mickey Milkovich?
帮我跟他问个好
Say hello to him for me.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
伊恩怎么了
Ian did what?
好 我这就过来
Okay, I'm coming. Yeah.
-我得走了 -怎么了
- I got to go. - Why?
我得走了
I have to go.
伊恩做什么了
Wh-- what did Ian do?
谈得挺愉快啊
So that went well.
你会爱死佛罗里达的
You're gonna love Florida, man.
那里超棒的
It's fantastic.
从来不下雪
No snow, ever.
只有阳光和白沙滩
Nothing but sun and white beaches
还有棕榈树和泳池
and palm trees and-oh, and pools.
妈的家家后院都有泳池
Pools in every fucking backyard.
每一家都有 你能想象吗
Every backyard. Can you imagine that?
该死 我得注意用词
Aw, shit, I should watch my language.
该死 操 我说了"该死"
Oh, shit. Fuck! I said "Shit."
利普叔叔让我看了
Yeah, Uncle Lip showed me some pictures
他在那里时拍的照片
from when he was down there.
真是天堂 他应该不算是叔叔吧
Paradise-- well, I guess he's not really an uncle.
应该是死党/叔叔
He's more like a best friend/uncle,
但是你懂的
but, you know,
有时那样更好 对吧
I think that's sometimes better anyway, right?
米奇来电
会很棒的 简直是迪士尼世界
Yeah, it's gonna be great. Disney world.
薄荷莫吉托 古巴雪茄 皮普保罗
Mint mojitos. Cuban cigars. Pitbull--like, music.
你会喜欢的 就我和你
You're gonna love it, man, just you and me.
我和你面对全世界
You and me against the world.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
我们的烦恼
That feeling is all of our problems
好像都消失了
just disappearing right now.
不见了
Just gone.
全都抛之脑后
Just leave it all behind us.
你应该也没烦恼吧
I guess you don't really have any problems.
你还是个婴儿
You're a baby.
你有什么烦恼 尿布疹吗
What-- what do you have, like, diaper rash?
这算最糟糕的了吧
That's the worst of it for you?
做婴儿的感觉肯定很好
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表