I just need a couple weeks.
安顿好伊恩 让他按时吃药
I got to get Ian settled and get him back on his meds,
找人替我的班
cover my shifts at the diner,
然后我就可以去找你了 至少可以待一阵子
But then I can come, at least for a little while.
我可以帮忙搬东西 帮大家做做饭
I can help carry shit and make sandwiches for the guys and--
参加巡演吗 住在货车中吗
On--on tour? In--in the van?
我想跟你在一起 这有什么好笑的
I want to be with you. Why is that funny?
拜托 你不会想住在货车中的 菲奥娜
Oh, come on, you don't want to be in the van, Fiona.
又累又恶心
It's exhausting, and it's kind of disgusting.
反正就是...
I mean, it's ju--
那不是个好主意
It's just--it's a-- it's a bad idea.
我们现在分开 对我们的婚姻才不是个好主意
I think it's a bad idea for our marriage for us to be apart right now.
我觉得真正不好的是
I think what was bad for our marriage
你决定跟你前男友上♥床♥
was your decision to sleep with your ex.
听着 我觉得你主动提议 这样很好
Listen, I-I think it's cool that you offered,
但我需要出去一阵 好好想清楚
But I-I need to get out and think a little.
你也要好好想想 我们都要好好想想
And you think too. W-we'll both think.
我们结婚时太冲动 没有好好想清楚
We didn't think much before we got married, so...
你能帮忙给我的植物浇水吗
Will you water my plants?
好的
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
我在路上会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you from the road.
你是想对我进行电疗吗
Trying to give me shock therapy?
那应该对你有好处
It's supposed to be good for you.
你得先插上电才行
You need to plug it in first.
你好 我是汤普逊医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Thompson.
收治人员说你出现幻觉了吗
Intake said you're hallucinating?
是的 我看到好多刀子
Yeah. I-I see knives.
我看到墙壁里插了好多刀子
I see knives in the walls.
我想砍自己
And I want to cut myself.
我还想砍死你
And I want to cut you!
你今天服用什么药物了吗 黛比
Have you taken any drugs today, Debbie?
-没有 没有 -你告诉我没关系的
- No. No. - It's okay to tell me.
我没药了 我没药了 我需要碳酸锂片
I ran out. I ran out. I need my lithium.
你才14岁 你被诊断患了躁郁症吗
You're 14, and you've been diagnosed as bipolar?
是的 是的 所以我需要碳酸锂片
Yes, yes, which is why I need my lithium.
我现在可以给你打镇定剂
I can give you a sedative now.
你能告诉我 你的主诊医师是谁吗
Can you tell me the name of the doctor that diagnosed you?
我不记得了 我也不需要镇定剂
I-I don't remember. And I-I don't need a sedative.
我需要锂片
I need my lithium.
没有你的精神科医生的同意
I can't write you for lithium
我不能给你开锂片的处方
without your psychiatrist's consent.
但我看到了好多刀子
But I-I see knives.
好吧 你想让我把你关72小时吗
Okay. Well, do you want me to put you on a 72-hour hold?
-关进精神病院吗 -是的 没错
- Like in a psych ward? - Yeah, exactly like.
该死
Fuck.
-伊恩怎么样 -不太好
- Hey, how's Ian? - Not good.
什么意思 他们说他肯定会睡上一整天啊
Well, what do you mean? They said he'd just sleep for the day.
什么情况
What's--what's going on?
我无辜的儿子被捕了
My innocent son is under arrest,
都是你弟弟害的
Thanks to your brother.
-谁啊 伊恩吗 -是卡尔
- What--Ian? - Carl!
萨咪说卡尔把毒品放在了恰奇身上
Sammi says Carl put drugs on Chuckie.
-我没有 -卡尔 如果你真做了这事
- I didn't. - Carl, if you did that,
-那你... -根本就不需要假设了
- Then you-- - - it's not a question of "If."
恰奇他自己不可能去走私海♥洛♥因♥
There is no way that Chuckie was smuggling heroin by himself.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin?
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子有病吧
What the fuck's the matter with you?
卡尔 你必须做出正确的事
Carl, you have to do the right thing
告诉警♥察♥ 毒品是你的
And tell the cops it was you.
不 我不要 我为什么要做正确的事
No, I don't. Why would I do the right thing?
因为我儿子进监狱了 这都是你的错
Because my son is in jail, and it is your fault!
他不会被关很久的
He's not going to be in there for that long--
最多关一周吧 他才10岁
A week maybe. He's only ten.
他13岁
He's 13.
他看上去比实际年龄小
He's a little small for his age.
你是说迟钝吧
You--you mean slow.
你说"小" 但我觉得你的意思是"迟钝"
You said "Small." But I think you meant "Slow."
-我就是字面意思 -好吧
- I meant what I said. - Okay.
菲奥娜 老爸 你们能帮我说说话吗
Fiona? Dad? Can I get a little backup here?
你最好去自首吧 儿子
Uh, best to turn yourself in, son.
恰奇毕竟是家人啊
Chuckie is family after all.
谢了啊
Thank you.
芝加哥警局 把门打开
Chicago police! Open up!
-该死 -快跑
- Shit! - Oh--go, run!
-卡尔·加拉格在吗 -他往那边跑了
- Carl Gallagher? - He ran that way.
-你搞毛啊 萨咪 -萨咪
- What the fuck, Sammi? - Sammi!
-你为什么要... -没错
- Why would-- - That's right.
是我向他们举报卡尔的
I told them it was Carl,
我让恰奇告诉他们 毒品是卡尔的
And I told Chuckie to tell them it was carl.
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air now!
好的 别开枪 我是白人
All right, don't shoot. I'm white.
看来我的新肝今晚又要受煎熬了啊
Looks like a tough night for the new liver.
*如果我喝不到黑麦威士忌*
*If I don't get rye whiskey*
*我肯定会死的*
*I surely will die *
*有时候我喝威士忌*
*Sometimes I drink whiskey,
*有时候我喝朗姆酒*
sometimes I drink rum*
*黑麦威士忌 黑麦威士忌 黑麦威士忌*
*Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey*
*黑麦威士忌*
*Rye whiskey*
我觉得我和米奇可能就这么完了
I think this might be the end with Mickey--
诊断结果什么的...
The diagnosis, you know.
就算我不信我有病 他肯定深信不疑
Even if I don't believe it, I'm pretty sure he does.
如果能稍稍安慰到你的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我也把我的婚姻搞砸了
I already blew it with my husband,
我甚至都不能怪到什么病身上
And I don't even have any kind of diagnosis to pin it on.
加拉格家的人啊
Gallaghers.
加拉格家的人啊
Gallaghers.
这就是加拉格一家人的病 对吧
That is kind of a diagnosis, though, right?
差不多吧
Kind of is.
我好想你们
I miss you guys.
如果我必须待在家里
If I do have to stay at home--
别担心 我今晚就搬回家住
Don't worry. I'm moving home tonight.
他们还在审问你弟弟
They're still questioning your brother.
你们可能还得再等几小时
You're probably gonna have to wait another couple of hours.
什么都别说
Don't say anything!
要求请律师
Ask for a lawyer!
要求请律师
Ask for a lawyer!
我他妈要请律师 傻♥逼♥
I want a fucking lawyer, motherfucker.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
你好啊 卡尔舅舅
Hey, uncle Carl.
我都不知道我们会成为邻居啊
I didn't know we were going to be neighbors.
你能讲个故事给我听吗
Will you tell me a story?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表