Can't leave.
不能去匹兹堡吗
For Pittsburgh?
为什么不能
Why not?
远行的限制
Travel restrictions.
我不能离开本州 去和我儿子一起生活
I can't leave the fucking state to be with my son.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
我不走
I'm not moving.
来吧 外面越来越冷了
Come on. It's getting cold.
你知道我在幻想什么吗
You know, what I fantasize about is
让我的缓刑官也受苦 让他的家人也痛苦
my PO in pain, his family in pain.
把他对我的所为 都还给他
Doing to him what he's doing to me.
能让我的痛苦消失的一个简单办法
And all it would take to make everything I'm feeling go away
就是去街角买♥♥点毒品来
is one visit to a street corner.
鲍比 就在卡帕里克街和五朔街的交汇处
Bobby, Kilpatrick and Maypole.
针 勺子 一点点毒品
Needle, spoon, little bag of dope.
如果我要起身 那只可能是去那里
'Cause if I move, that's where I'm going.
所以我不要起身
So I'm not gonna move.
我正在努力克制自己起身的欲望
I'm gonna try like hell not to move.
如果我们要坐在这里 你需要这个
If we're gonna sit out here, you need this.
你怎么不早告诉我打人会那么痛的
Why didn't you tell me punching someone would hurt so much?
你把手砸到了别人的头盖骨上
You're pounding your hand into someone's skull.
你以为会是什么感觉
How did you think it would feel?
可能另一个关节又移位了
Could roll another joint.
好累啊
Oh, so tired.
真是我人生中最快乐的两天
Best two days of my life.
-多谢你了 -还没结束呢
- Thanks to you. - It's not over yet.
我们接下来去哪儿呢
Where you wanna go next?
如果你有现金 我认识个人手里有鸦♥片♥
If you got the cash, I know a guy downtown, has opium.
开在芝加哥的货真价实的鸦♥片♥馆
An honest-to-god opium den in the heart of chi-town.
他是个好人
He's a nice guy too.
你昏过去了 他也不会把你洗劫一空
Doesn't rip you off when you're passed out.
比安卡
Bianca?
不好意思 防奸行者歇业了
I'm sorry, Rapewalker is out of service.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
楼下有个人在叫你亲爱的
Hey, there's someone downstairs who's calling you sweetheart.
海伦娜
Helene!
-是我丈夫 -丈夫 你在开玩笑吗
- It's my husband. - Husband? Are you kidding?
-在上面呢 -你♥他♥妈♥在干什么呢
- Up here! - The fuck are you doing?
该死的
Shit.
这是谁
Who's this?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
这是利普
This is Lip.
他很聪明
He's quite bright.
你饿吗
Hungry?
我刚参加完会议回来 饿死了
I just got back from a conference. Starving.
你喜欢吃什么样的煎蛋饼
How would you like your omelet?
随便吧
Whatever.
怎么了
What?
你怎么知道我住在哪儿
How'd you know where I live?
你钱包里有驾驶证
Uh, your license in your wallet.
你跟我们一伙
You're with us.
我知道你犯过什么事
I know what you did.
你是G-Dogg的人吗
You're with G-Dogg?
我不是有意弄丢那批毒品的
I didn't mean to lose the drugs.
告诉他我会把他的钱都还上的
Tell him I'll get all of his money back somehow--
我们知道你不是个告密的小人
We know you ain't snitch.
你原本可以告发他的
Could have gave him up.
可以为自己争取到更轻的处罚
Could have made things easier for yourself.
但你嘴巴闭得很严实
But you kept your mouth shut.
同意
Word.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表