还问他有没有接种HPV病毒疫苗
Asked if I'd been vaccinated for HPV.
那个床技那么好的帅气的大个子
A big old handsome man like that good in the bed?
也别怪其他女人想对他投怀送抱
You bet other women are gonna try to jump his bones.
别馋和 比利 没人问你
Shut up, Billy. Nobody asked you.
不是女人 是女孩
Not women, girls.
很多女孩有恋父情结
A lot of girls got daddy issues.
他可是个厉害的爸爸
And he's one hell of a daddy. Whoo.
能不能别这样了
Could you stop doing that, please?
怎样
Doing what?
装做很了解我老公似的
Acting all knowing about my husband.
你就承认吧
If the shoe fits...
不要再咄咄逼人了 老妈
You don't have to rub my nose in it, Mother.
像小凯这样挣得多 又帅气
You never ever let a good-earning, good-looking,
床上功夫又好的男人 你就不能放手
good-in-the-sheets man like your Kev off a leash,
除非你想放他出去野
unless you're ready for him to run wild in the neighborhood
睡遍所有女人
sniffing after every bitch he sees.
我又不知道他会
I didn't know that he was gonna
钻进大学贱♥人♥堆里
round up half of Delta Delta Sluta
瞎搞个没完
for a dip-the-stick marathon.
一个男人在沙漠里渴了
A thirsty man coming out the desert
出来肯定要喝个痛快
is bound to take a drink.
那我他妈是沙漠了
Now I'm a damn desert?
这么多年 这个男人只有一头骆驼骑
A man only has one kind of camel to ride for many years.
结果骆驼跑了
That camel run off,
他当然会找其他骆驼骑一骑
he gonna try to take a few other rides out for a spin
然后才能决定哪一头可以经常骑
before he decides which one he's gonna drive off the lot.
你这一句牛逼哄哄的下流话
That was, like, 15 different insulting metaphors
竟然揉进了十几个指桑骂槐的词 还不重样
all mashed up into one incredibly nasty sentence.
你男人喜欢柠檬吗
So your man likes lemons?
那就从自己身上挤点柠檬汁
Make yourself some lemonade.
你这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
如果他现在好这口
Dress up like a little girl,
那就穿得小女生一点
if that's what he likes now.
去商场那什么 永远15岁的店里逛逛
Go to one of those, uh... forever 15 stores in the mall,
买♥♥几身女大学生装之类的便宜货
buy yourself some of those cheap little-girl college clothes.
让你男人高兴高兴
Make your man happy.
我们到啦
Yeah! We're here!
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
我们到了
Okay, we're here.
这里是哪
Where are we?
家
Home.
天啊
Oh, God!
他回来了 他在这
He's back! He's here!
谁在这
Who's here?
沃特
Walter!
沃特
Walter!
沃特
Walter!
想死你了
I missed you.
他是谁
Who is this?
是我儿子
This is my son.
沃特 这是我儿子伊恩
Walter, this is my son Ian.
伊恩 这位是惊天地
Ian, this is the fantastic,
泣鬼神的沃特
fabulous, incredible Walter.
你想...
You wanted--
说实话 我真受不了这个了
Uh, honestly? Yeah, I'm sick of this shit.
对 你知道我什么感觉吗
Yeah. I know. You know what it feels like to me?
是一回事 就像听你说话
Like the same thing, like I-I'm just hearing you say
一遍一遍地重复 所以...
the same thing over and over again, so...
我不需要...
I-I-I don't need--
好的 好的
Yeah, okay. Yeah, let--yes.
再见
Bye.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
你没事吧
How you doing?
没事
Fine.
是谁的电♥话♥
Who were you talking to?
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
We could grab a cup of coffee.
我为什么要跟你谈
And why would I want to do that?
因为我们是朋友
'Cause we're friends.
觉得你可能需要找个人倾诉
Figured you might need someone to talk to.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我们当然是朋友
Of course we are.
你该回家了
You should be getting home.
你老公会担心你的
Your husband will be worried about you.
男人婆还在威胁你吗
Muff still threatening arson?
我叫了份披萨
I ordered a pizza.
现在有点凉了
It's kind of cold now.
以为你几小时前就会回来
I thought you'd be back a couple hours ago.
我可以去休息室用微波炉热一下
I can go heat it up in the lounge microwave.
不用 没事 我喜欢吃凉的
No, no, it's cool. I like it cold.
又去那个老女人家了吗
Another trip to the cougar cage?
没有 去物理实验室了
No, no. The, uh, physics lab.
我的晶体声子谱设计周五要交
My, uh, phonon spectra of crystals project is due Friday.
她能让你高兴 还是只是搞搞而已
Does she make you happy, or is it just about the sex?
大多数只是上♥床♥
It's the sex, mostly.
她功夫比我好吗
Is she better at it than I am?
没有 只是...
No, just, um...
或许需要再练习下
more practice, I guess.
很多练习 如果听的是真的的话
Lots more, if what I hear is true.
她有些技巧是我应该学习的吗
She do stuff that I should probably know how to do?
有什么想教我的吗
Anything you'd like to teach me?
冷披萨真难吃 我去热一下
Cold pizza sucks. I'm gonna go warm this up.
利亚姆 你在看什么
Hey, Liam, what you watching?
老天 这是什么电视
Jesus, what the hell is this?
都十点多了 快去睡觉
Come on, it's after 10:00. It's time for bed.
黛比
Debbie!
小黛
Debs!
小黛 你不能把利亚姆留在这看电视
Debs, you can't just leave Liam sitting in front of the TV.
他在看《行尸走肉》什么的
He was watching, like, The Walking Dead or something.
老天
Jesus.
我靠
Je--Oh, fuck.
-不好意思 -这他妈怎么回事
- Sorry. - What the hell is going on?
利亚姆 去睡觉 马上
Liam, go. Go to bed, now.
你为什么不敲门就进来
What are you doing coming into my room without knocking?
-我敲了 -我们什么都没做
- I knocked. - We weren't doing anything.
那为什么德里克只穿了条内♥裤♥
Well, why is Derek in his underwear?
-他要在这里过夜 -不行
- He's spending the night. - No, he is not.
-就行 -不了
- Yes, he is. - Uh, no, I'm not.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我爸会打死我的
My dad would kill me, okay?
明天学校见
I'll see you at school tomorrow.
对不起 加拉格小姐
Sorry, Miss Gallagher.
不要这样让我丢人
Don't embarrass me like that.
让你丢人
Embarrass you?
快刷牙去 快点
Go. Brush your teeth, now.
你不能和男孩在床上鬼混
You can't have a boy in your bed.
为什么不行 你就可以
Why not? You do.
-我是成年人 -我怀孕了
- I'm a grown-up. - I'm pregnant.
你才没有
No, you're not.
你没有吧
No, you're not.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
可能吧
Maybe.
那你明天就给我堕胎去
Well, you're getting an abortion, tomorrow.
-不去 -去
- No. - Yes.
-我爱他 -你才不爱他
- I love him! - No, you don't.
-我们会结婚的 -你们才不会
- We're gonna get married. - No, you're not.
德里克的妈妈怀孕的时候只比我大六个月
Derek's mom got pregnant when she was six months older than me,
他们都在一起20多年了
and they've been together 20 years.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表