不如这样 我们挪个几米
What do you--what do you say we take this party
再继续狂欢如何
and move it a few feet that way?
现在还不行
Not yet, no.
什么
What?
不行 我要高♥潮♥了
No, I'm gonna come.
得赶紧走了
Ah! We gotta go!
真是太棒了
That was amazing!
我感觉神经末梢都在颤抖
I could feel it in my nerve endings.
你呢
Couldn't you?
-听着 -在我的...
- Listen. - In my--
-我得跟你说清楚 -好
- We should clarify something. - Okay.
因为对我个人来说
Because for me, personally,
你得活着才能感受活着
part of feeling alive is being alive!
什么 我还以为...
What? I thought--I thought--
我还以为我们想法一致呢
I thought we were on the same page.
我快死了 而你是个老酒鬼
Since I'm dying and you're an aging alcoholic
每天碌碌无为 无意冒犯
with no purpose-- no offense--
我还以为我们...
I thought that we both...
都愿意在死前做一些很疯狂的事情
wanted to be doing something crazy when we go.
我想说的是享受生命
I was talking about enjoying life.
-对 -不是结束生命
- Yeah. - Not ending it!
我的肝脏换了新的
I have a brand new liver!
我不愿意就这样把它切片
I'm not ready to slice it into pieces!
好 弗兰克 我错了
Oh. Oh, Frank, I'm so sorry.
没 没关系
It's--it's okay. It's okay.
-刚刚确实很爽 -对
- The sex was great. - Yeah.
不过我觉得没有火车也会很爽
I think it could be great without the train.
不会的 不过重点在于
Probably not, but what's important is that...
我们现在互相理解了
we understand each other now.
当然
Of course.
你不喜欢火车
For you, no trains.
没错
No.
而我呢 可以自己做选择
And for me, what I do is my decision.
天哪
Oh, God!
你为什么会生气
Why does that upset you?
不要 不要
No! No! No!
天哪
Oh, God.
39年的麦卡伦
The Macallan '39.
汤米有没有说风扇要放哪里
Tommy say where he wanted this fan?
你不用跟我说话
You don't have to talk to me.
给我指个方向就行
You can just point me in the right direction.
我要重新开水了
Gonna turn the water back on!
好
All right!
好吧 你无视我吧
Fine, ignore me.
你可真成熟 明明可以解决问题的
Really mature, when we could be working through this.
谁说我想解决了
Who says I want to?
我真是服了 那些人我都没上过第二次
Oh, my God, I didn't fuck any of them more than once!
到底有多少人
How many were there?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
你看 我都不在乎她们
You see? That's how little they meant to me.
我们真是因为这个在吵吗
And is this really what we're fighting about?
你当初搬出去 根本不是因为大学妞
Because when you moved out, it was not about college chicks.
是因为我很寂寞 你都一年没上过我了
It was because I was lonely and you hadn't fucked me in a year!
但是很显然 你上其他人就没问题
But apparently, you have no problem fucking other girls.
你知不知道我心里有多难受
Any idea how shitty that makes me feel?
宝贝儿 我想和你一起变老
Baby, I want to grow old with you.
很抱歉我之前没有上你 但是...
I'm really sorry I didn't fuck you before, but...
我如今真的真的很想上你
I really, really want to fuck you now.
我经常在想这件事
I think about it constantly.
真的吗
Really?
不能再真了
You have no idea.
那你告诉我
Tell me.
我借了利普学校的电脑 上了网
I borrowed Lip's school computer to get online,
找到了我们拍的那部黄♥片♥
and I found that porn that we made,
然后看着撸管了
and then I jerked off to it.
真的吗
You did?
对 三次
Yeah, three times.
你真好
That's so sweet.
太棒了 爽
Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh!
好爽 宝贝儿
Oh, God! Oh, baby.
我的天哪 好爽
Oh! Oh, my God. Oh! Oh!
伊恩 真的是你
There you are. It's you.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我的证件过期了 差点没进来
I almost didn't get in 'cause my license is expired.
他们以为我是穆♥斯♥林♥间谍什么的
They thought I was a Muslim spy or something.
你能来我很高兴
Um, well, um-- I'm glad you came.
我打电♥话♥给你时还不确定你会不会来
You know, I wasn't sure you would when I called you.
我当然会来
Of course I would.
我搭了一位拖拉机商的便车
I hitched a ride with a tractor salesman
他还有一条非常漂亮的牧羊犬
and a gorgeous collie dog.
我喜欢狗 你知道的
I'd love a dog, you know?
但是我男朋友对狗过敏 所以...
But my boyfriend's allergic, so--
你有男朋友了 什么时候的事
You have a boyfriend. Since when?
是的 他很棒
Oh, yes, he's great.
他叫沃尔特 人很帅
His name is Walter and he's very handsome.
我想见见他
I'd like to meet him.
当然可以
Oh, definitely.
我不知道他现在在哪
I don't know where he is right now,
但是他总是会出现
but he always turns up.
你什么时候离开这里
When are you getting out of this place?
明天会有消息 见到你很好
Oh, I'll know more tomorrow, but it's--it's good to see you.
我很高兴你能来
I'm really glad you came, you know?
我想和明白我处境的人谈谈
I just--I needed someone to talk to who...gets it.
其他人都想要...
You know, the others try--
我懂 菲奥娜知道我来这儿吗
Yeah, yeah. Does Fiona know I'm here?
不 他们不知道我们还联♥系♥
No, no, they don't know we still talk.
挺逗的 他们总说我们俩有多像
Which is funny, 'cause they all say how alike we are.
可能不是在称赞咱们
That's probably not a compliment.
不 我觉得是
No, no, I think it is.
伊恩 总是会有人
Ian, there's always gonna be people
想要治好我们
that are gonna try and fix us.
你永远都不可能让他们满意
And you can never make those people happy.
看到你就会让他们心碎
Like, it breaks their heart just to look at you.
是的 现在米奇也这样了
Yeah, um, um, even Mickey, now.
是你的男朋友 对吗
That's your boyfriend, right?
是的 你还记得他
Yeah. Yeah, you remember him?
他肯定是好意的
I'm sure he means well,
但是你要跟能接受
but you need to be with people
你的人在一起
who accept you for who you are.
这样的人在等着你呢
And they're out there.
做你自己没什么可抱歉的
You should never apologize for being you.
做自己 伊恩
You, Ian.
我爱你
I love you.
我们要在桌上跳舞吗
Should we dance on the tables?
倒也可以 不过我知道你真正想做什么
Well, it's an option, but I know what you really want.
你知道
You do?
我知道
I do.
我会成全你
I'm gonna give it to you.
天呐 看着真有食欲
Holy shit, that looks good.
要用一只手打鸡蛋
Gotta crack the eggs with one hand.
我能试试吗
Can I try?
当然
Oh, sure.
不是这样
Yeah--no.
该死
Shit.
好吧 我们把这个炒了就好
All right. We'll scramble that one.
没问题的
That'll be all right.
周五晚八点在Reggies演出
希望你能来 古斯
如果伊恩出来之后想重新工作
Hey, if Ian wants his job back when he gets out,
随时可以来
it's here for him.
谢了
Thanks.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表