Bunch of new nursing moms just showed up.
一帮产后妈妈就出现了
Hey, Radha! I'm not paying you to snooze.
拉达 我付你钱不是让你来打瞌睡的
So wait. You got a problem
这么说来 斯维特拉娜给咱们
with Svetlana breast feeding the girls,
姑娘喂奶你有意见
but selling this tainted ass titty milk
但是卖这帮人肮脏的奶水
from this crew's okay?
你就没意见了
We're gonna be struggling just to make ends meet
飞机房关了之后我们
with the Rub N Tug closed.
生活已经很拮据了
You missed The Wiggles. Kev.
你错过《威格尔斯》了 小凯
They love The Wiggles. V, they need their mother.
孩子们喜欢看《威格尔斯》 小维 她们需要妈妈
Why don't you just relax and let me do my job?
你消消气让我做我的事好吗
Because I see you feeding everybody else's babies,
我看你在喂别人家的孩子
except your own, and it pisses me off!
不喂自己的孩子 我很生气
Hey, Debs, you okay?
小黛 你没事吧
Matty accused me of raping him.
马蒂说我强奸了他
Of what? I know!
说你什么 就是嘛
We made love last night No, wait, wait, wait.
我们昨晚做爱了 不 等一下
You lost your virginity?
你破处了
Does it count if it's rape?
强奸算破处吗
You did the raping, right?
是你强奸他 对吧
Well, he was drunk, but his thing wasn't.
他喝多了 但是他那话儿没醉
How do you rape a dude?
你是怎么强奸男人的
He was sort of paralyzed by Frank's beer or something.
他喝了弗兰克的酒之后就瘫倒了
I thought he would like it. I thought all guys did!
我以为他会喜欢 我以为男人都喜欢
We we do. Well, Matty didn't.
我们确实喜欢 但马蒂不喜欢
Okay, listen, Debs,
好了 听我说 小黛
I think this is one seriously weird dude, okay?
我觉得这个家伙很不靠谱 好吗
I think you're better off without him, yeah?
你离他远点会比较好
I'm not!
才不好
Listen, Debs, a million guys would kill to be raped by you.
听我说 小黛 无数个男人会挤破脑袋来让你强奸
Oh, would you shut up already?
你能不能闭嘴
Frank!
弗兰克
I'm test driving our new home!
我在试驾我们的新家呢
Ernie talked me into the big one!
欧尼劝我买了大型的
Ernie?
欧尼
Yeah, Ernie, my RV dealer.
是的 欧尼 我的房车商
Isn't it gorgeous?
漂亮吧
And in the master bedroom, there's a pop out,
在主卧室中 还有个篷子
and it just doubles the whole size.
面积就大了一倍
You bought this? Well...
你买了 额...
not yet, but Ernie let me take it for a test drive,
还没有 但是欧尼让我试驾了一下
and he said he'd bring it on back tonight if I buy it.
他说如果我买了的话 他今晚就能开过来
Sheila, I've been doing a lot of thinking.
希拉 我想了很多
I was unconscious when you married me.
咱们结婚的时候我意识不清醒
Well, I mean... All right.
好吧... 你们聊
Kind of, but... Wait, wait, listen
是有点昏迷 但是... 等等 听我说
I mean, I knew you Wait, listen to me.
我是说 我了解你 等等 听我说
I want...
我想...
I want to renew our vows.
我想要更新我们的婚礼誓言
I want this to be a choice.
我想要我们的婚姻是心甘情愿的
I want to do it right.
我想要走婚礼程序
Really? Oh, my God...
真的吗 我的天
My heart is literally bursting. I haven't felt this way ever.
我激动得心脏都快跳出来了 我从来没有这种感觉
I didn't feel it with Monica, not with Sammi's mom.
跟莫妮卡在一起的时候没有 和萨咪妈妈也没有
You have such a deep soul, and you care so much.
你心地善良 关爱别人
You care about humanity, and I can't leave here.
你关心我的感受 我不能离开这里
I can't leave my home.
我不能离开我的家
Don't squash my dream of us building a future together.
不要摧毁我对我们俩未来的梦想
I can't take it, especially now. I'm too weak.
我接受不了 尤其是现在 我还太虚弱
Frank... What about my dreams
弗兰克 那我想要开房车
of seeing the world, in this this?
环游世界的梦想怎么办
We can take a vacation anytime you want.
我们随时都可以来一场说走就走的旅行
And then...
然后
we'll come back
我们会回来
to the little nest that we've built for ourselves.
回到我们的爱巢
Oh, my God. I love you, Sheila Jackson
天呐 我爱你 希拉·杰克逊
I mean Sheila Gallagher.
我是说希拉·加拉格
Oh, Frank.
弗兰克
Debs, are you smoking?
小黛 你在抽烟吗
I'm just holding it. Why?
我只是拿着 为什么
I'm experimenting with things adults do.
尝试一下成人的东西
I don't like it very much.
我不太喜欢
You need to talk?
你想谈谈吗
I want to tell you something,
我想告诉你点事
but I don't really want to talk about it
但是我不想多谈
because I'm not sure how I feel about it.
因为我不知道我现在是什么感觉
And I don't want to be told how to feel.
我也不想让别人告诉我
Okay.
好的
So I'm gonna tell you, and...
所以我告诉你 然后...
that's it.
不要多问
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
I had sex last night...
我昨晚和别人做爱了
My first time.
我的第一次
Just...
就...
tell me... you were careful.
告诉我 你们用套了
Homemade beer okay?
自制啤酒可以吗
Oh, I'm fine with water. Thank you.
喝水就可以了 谢谢
Oh, okay.
好吧
That is strong.
劲儿可真强
Look at those socks...
瞧你这袜子啊
Man with taste.
真是个有品位的男人
Oh, oh, um, listen, look, I I really like you.
听我说 我真的很喜欢你
You're a true gentleman, and I don't meet many of those,
你是个真正的绅士 我很少遇到你这样的
which is...
所以...
why I want to take things slow. Huh?
我希望我们能够慢慢来 什么
I don't want to make the same mistakes that I have
我不想再犯我跟之前
with the last 30 or 40 guys I've been with.
30到40个男人在一起时的那种错误
By "Take it slow," You mean
你刚刚说的"慢慢来"
we can get at it after I finish my water?
是指等我喝完水之后再做吗
No, no, I mean, you know...
不 不 我是指...
go out on a few dates, get to know each other better.
出去约会几次 深入了解一下彼此
But Frank promised you would bone me
但是弗兰克向我保证过 一旦我们
as soon as we got back to your trailer.
回到你的拖车中 就可以干你了
What?
什么
Come on, you beautiful hunk of junk.
加油 你这美丽的酒
Jeez, it's hot down here, Frank.
天啊 下面可真热啊 弗兰克
I tripled the gas, to make things go a little faster.
我把燃气量翻了3倍 让制作进程更快些
Frank, I've decided when Ernie comes with the RV
弗兰克 我已经决定了 等欧尼把房车开来时
to tell him to turn it around and take it back home.
就叫他掉转头 再开回去
You're keeping the house? I want to be with you...
你不卖房子了吗 我想跟你在一起
and reaffirm our commitment to our partnership
重申我们对于婚姻的承诺
Oh, you Oh, no, no, no, no.
你呀 不 不 不要
Maybe later. Hey!
等会儿吧 嘿
You dangled me like a sex carrot to get brewery equipment?
你把我当性工具来换酿酒设备吗
You were lonely. I was killing two birds with one stone.
你也很寂寞啊 我这是一石二鸟
Well, I I don't like your tone.
我 我不喜欢你这语气
He promised that man
他对那个男人保证
that I would put out on the first date.
我在第一次约会时就会献身
I've seen you put out after the first drink.
我见过你在喝完第一杯酒之后就献身呢
You son of a bitch!
你个狗日的
Disgusting!
真恶心
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我要杀了你
She Oh, excuse us.
她...不好意思
Get the fuck back here, you fucking asshole!
给老娘回来 你个老混蛋
You are not getting away from this shit!
你别想逃掉
I'm so God damn you! Fuck you!
我要...狗日的 去你妈的
Get off him! Fuck you!
快下来 去你妈的
Get off him! Get off of me, you cunt!
快下来 放开我 你个贱货
Jesus!
天啊
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表