我爱他 我们要结婚
I love him, and we're gonna get married,
生一堆孩子
and we're gonna have a lot of babies,
我们会幸福的
and we're gonna be happy!
我的老天啊 黛比
Oh, for fuck's sake, Deb.
你为什么就是不让我幸福
Why won't you ever let me be happy?
说点下流话
Talk dirty to me.
淫♥荡♥的小婊♥子♥
Dirty little bitch.
能用西班牙语说吗
Can you do it in Spanish?
你个淫♥荡♥的小婊♥子♥
You dirty, dirty little bitch.
你把枪放哪了
Hey, where'd you put the gun?
在那个大桶里
It's in the... the big pot.
小心点 已经上膛了
You be careful with that. It's loaded.
我爸教过我开枪
My dad taught me how to shoot.
弗兰克
Frank.
天呐
Jesus.
妈的 太爽了
Holy fuck, what a rush.
你想来一下吗
Do you want a go?
天呐 不用
Christ, no.
好吧
Okay.
操 快放下
Oh, fuck, stop that!
-把枪给我 -不要
- Come on, give it to me. - No.
你疯了吗 放手
You're being crazy. Let go.
不要
No!
天呐
Jesus.
你的胳膊
Your arm.
没事
Oh. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的 我在这儿呢
It's okay. I got you.
我在这儿呢 没事的
I got you. It's okay.
是呀
I did!
没关系
That's okay.
你真好闻
You know what? You smell good.
你在外面干嘛呢
What are you doing out here?
只是...
Oh, just...
看星星
looking at the stars.
进屋吧
Come on back in.
在芝加哥从来看不见这么多星星
You know, you can never see this many stars from Chicago.
市区里的灯光太多了
There's uh, too many lights from the city.
把星光都淹没了
It crowds all the stars out of the sky.
真美
It's beautiful.
你喜欢沃特吗
You like Walter?
他人很好 对吧
He's nice, right?
我都没怎么见他
I barely met him.
他多大
How old is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们进屋去 太冷了
Come on, let's go back in. It's cold.
快来
Come on.
好吧 那我进去了
All right, well, I'm going in.
你在卖♥♥冰♥毒♥吗
Are you selling meth?
什么
What?
我在你包里看见了
I found some in your bag.
你翻我的东西
You're going through my stuff?
你是这么弄到钱的吗
Is that how you got that money?
他在这里干什么
And what is he doing out here?
能小声点吗
Shh. Will you keep your voice down?
这是他奶奶的老房♥子 沃特帮忙看着
It's his grandma's old place, and Walter keeps an eye on it.
他在这里制毒吗
Is he cooking out here?
我看了那边的房♥车
I-I looked into that trailer over there,
我看到了点东西
and I-I saw some stuff.
他照顾我 我照顾他
He takes care of me, and I take care of him.
我很幸福 好吗
A-and I'm happy. Okay?
这他妈是怎么回事
Hey. The fuck is going on out here?
我们只是在聊天
We're just talking.
那就闭上嘴 我要睡觉
Well, shut the fuck up. I'm trying to sleep.
好的
Okay, we will.
-天呐 -别说了
- Jesus. - Shh. Stop.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck you say?
-天呐 -不要
- Jesus. - No.
-我他妈说"天呐" -不要
- I said fucking "Jesus." - No.
别他妈瞪我 小♥逼♥崽子
Don't eye-fuck me, motherfucker.
这回你听见了吗
Did I make you hear me right?
-好了 他只是累了 -混♥蛋♥
- No, he's just tired. - Asshole.
-操 -赶紧滚
- Fuck you. - Get the fuck out of here.
-好了 宝贝 -滚吧
- Come on, baby. Babe, no, no. - Back off.
我们... 他只是累了
We're just-- he's just tired.
我们都累了
We're all just tired.
好了 宝贝 回去睡觉吧
Come on, babe. Go back to sleep.
好吗 求你了
Okay? Please?
我马上回去
I'll just-- I'll be right in.
-混♥蛋♥ -好了 你回去睡觉
- Fucker. - All right, you go to bed.
我马上回去
I'll be right back.
他只是现在压力很大 好吗
He's just under a lot of stress now, okay?
大多时候他很温柔的
I mean, most of the time he's sweet, really sweet.
伊恩 伊恩 我终于幸福了
Ian. Ian, I'm finally happy.
像我们这样的人 我们可以幸福的
People like us, we can be happy.
我爱他
I love him.
这是最重要的事
And that's the most important thing,
找到你爱的人 对吗
to find somebody you love, right?
一个爱你所有的人
Who loves you back for who you are.
我希望你也能找到
I want that for you.
我爱你
I love you.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
过来 小鲜肉
Come on, cupcake.
他们在她的床上 只穿着内衣
They were in her bed together, in their underwear.
她让他留下过夜
She asked him to spend the night.
伊恩药也不吃了
Ian's off his meds.
和我们的疯子妈跑了
He ran away with our batshit-crazy mother.
卡尔在少管所
Carl's doing time in juvie,
现在黛比可能当怀孕少女了
and now Deb wants to be a contestant on "Teenage Mom."
她真的怀孕了吗
Is she really pregnant?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得她自己也不知道
I don't even think she knows.
我养孩子还能再失败点吗
Could I possibly be doing a worse job of raising these kids?
至少利亚姆没有在吸毒
Liam isn't smoking crack.
多谢你过来 我心情有点低落
Thanks for coming over, just have a melt down.
不然要朋友干嘛
What are friends for?
我们现在成朋友了吗
Is that what we are-- friends?
可以从朋友做起嘛
It's not a bad place to start.
孩子们还有四小时就起来了
The kids have got to be up in four hours.
你今晚回家吗
You coming home tonight?
我得照顾孩子们起床
I should be here in the morning,
看着点小黛 万一她打包好行李要出走
make sure Debs is not packing a bag to elope
或者开始给孩子起名字
and picking out baby names.
你可以留下
You can stay here.
你的床不舒服
Uh, your bed sucks.
其他人都没抱怨过
Never had complaints before.
你确定要在你老公面前
You probably shouldn't be reminding your husband
说起睡过你床的其他男人吗
about how many men have tried out your mattress.
要留下吗
So you'll stay?
我觉得最好不要
I-I-I just don't think
让孩子们太过习惯我的存在
that the kids should get too comfortable with me being around.
为什么
Why not?
因为你还没决定好
'Cause you haven't decided
要不要跟我在一起
whether you really want to be with me yet.
不必非得今晚决定 菲奥娜
It doesn't have to be tonight, Fiona.
不过你尽快 好吗
But soon, okay?
你得告诉我
I need to know.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表