Nobody cares when a guy loses it,
男人破处就没人在意
but for some reason, it's this huge deal for girls.
但不知为何 女孩破处就是大事了
Ew. What is that? Smell of success.
那什么鬼 成功的气味
I'm gonna get laid at the pool today if they let me.
她们肯的话 我今天能在泳池破处了
I'm gonna throw my own party tonight
我今晚要自己开派对
An adult party. You got any alcohol?
成年人的派对 你有酒吗
I'll ask Frank for some of his homemade beer.
我去问弗兰克要些他自制的啤酒
Who you gonna invite?
你要邀请谁
Friends, older kids.
朋友 大孩子
Cool.
酷
Hey, that's my sandwich! See ya.
那是我的三明治 回见
This is my this is my shit, man!
这是我 这都是我的东西
What the fuck are you doing? What's it look like?
你他妈在干吗 你觉得呢
It looks like you're throwing out all my shit.
你像是在扔我的东西
Yeah. When's the last time you cleaned?
对 你上回清理是什么时候的事了
I found a bunch of dead roaches in that light fixture
我在灯里发现了好多蟑螂尸体
and rat turds the size of raisinettes.
还有跟葡萄干那么大的老鼠屎
I cleaned your bathroom too. Jesus Christ, Ian.
我把浴室也打扫了 我的天啊 伊恩
You got a problem with your boyfriend
你对自己的男朋友
cleaning the layer of scum from the tub
把浴缸里的浮垢清理干净
that your wife washes your child in?
好让你老婆给孩子洗澡有意见吗
Svetlana's been teaching me a little bit.
斯维特拉娜有教我几句俄语
Great. Yeah, maybe she can get a job as a fucking professor.
真好 也许她能去做教授
Rub N Tug got closed for good, so we need the dough.
飞机房关门大吉了 我们需要钱
Where are the girls? Jail. How should I know?
姑娘们哪儿去了 牢里吧 我怎么知道
Shouldn't you be bailing them out?
你不该保释她们出来吗
Why? Joint's closed.
干吗要保释她们 飞机房都关门了
What the fuck we gonna do for money, Mickey?
我们他妈要怎么挣钱 米基
I don't know I'd sell Svetlana's ass
我不知道 如果斯维特拉娜没大肚子
if she wasn't already renting out her guest room.
我就让她出去卖屁股挣钱了
You mean guest womb? Hmm?
你想说没怀孕吧
Forget it. Babe
别想了 宝贝...
I'm not moving to Indiana! It's a good job.
我不会搬去印第安纳州的 这工作很好
Cleaning porta potties?
扫厕所也叫好
It's a job. We're going.
好歹是份工作 我们必须去
Looks clean. Yeah, Mary Poppins here is on a warpath.
家里好干净 某人今天情绪不太对
That shithead better not drag you off to Fucksville, USA.
那个混蛋最好别想带你走
There's nothing for me here.
这里我又没什么好留恋的
You're not actually gonna go, are you?
你不会真的要去吧
Jesus Christ, he'll kill you, Mandy.
老天 他会折磨死你的 曼迪
He doesn't do that anymore. Until he does.
他已经变了 暂时而已
No, listen to me.
听我说
We have better options I got to pack.
我们有更好的选择 我得去收拾行李了
We got to stop her.
我们得阻止她
Hey, you get the gun, I'll go get the saw.
你去拿枪 我去拿锯子
We can bury that piece of shit in pieces down by the river.
我们一起去把那个混蛋做掉就行了
No, I can stop her.
不 我能说服她
Frank...
弗兰克
I brought you some almond milk with your medicine.
我给你拿了杏仁奶和药
I put a little maple syrup in it so it could taste sweeter.
我在里面加了枫糖浆 让它甜一点
Piece of shit It's too slow. Frank, look...
妈的 这太慢了 弗兰克 你看
Look what I found.
瞧我找到了什么
It's this place in California where they coat you in oil,
这是加州的一个地方 他们会在你身上涂满油
and then they whip you with palm leaves.
然后用棕榈叶抽打你
It's supposed to be good for your epidermis.
这对你的皮肤很好
And then I found this other place.
还有这个地方
It's a robot hall of horrors
里面全是恐怖的机器人
where you can buy dessert
你可以在里面买到
made by an actual frozen yogurt robot.
机器人做的甜品
And then, Frank, look at this one
还有 弗兰克 看这个
a theme park dedicated to jam!
果酱主题乐园
To jam, Frank!
果酱 弗兰克
A theme park dedicated to jam! Sheila, I heard you.
果酱主题乐园 我听见了 希拉
Listen to me. I'm a little busy right now.
听我说 我现在很忙
I've got my first order. I can't chat.
我刚接到第一批订单 没时间聊天
Well, Frank, when will you have time?
那你什么时候才能有时间
I've been trying to talk to you all week,
这一整个星期我都在找机会想跟你谈谈
and those ladies want an answer. What ladies?
那些女士也想要个答复 哪些女士
The lesbians who put an offer on the house.
就那对给这栋房子出了价的拉拉啊
Frank! And I've got my eye on this cute little RV.
弗兰克 我最近看中了一辆可爱的小房车
C型大房车 It's adorable. It's a Class C chateau,
非常好看的
and it has a kitchen and a dinette and a bed.
有小厨房 饭厅 还有一张床
You cannot sell to the lesbians.
你不能卖给那些拉拉
Why not?
为什么不行
They're very attractive gays with a lot of money!
这些同性恋既有魅力还很有钱
Well, exactly.
没错
When the good looking gays start buying up our homes,
当这些漂亮的同性恋们开始大量收购我们房子的时候
the whole neighborhood is doomed.
意味着这整个社区要大难临头了
They're this cabal of sophisticates
这些老狐狸的阴谋
who are cashing in on their own good taste.
就是想通过他们不错的品味来牟利
Frank! I want us to see the world!
弗兰克 我希望咱们能出去看看这个世界
I've seen it. It's a piece of shit.
我已经见过了 就是一坨翔
All right, well, maybe I just have to go by myself, then,
好吧 如果这就是你想要的结果的话
if that's what you want.
那我也许只能自己一个人去了
Frank! Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Oh, Debbie! Is Frank around?
黛比 弗兰克在吗
Look at your hair!
瞧瞧你这头发
You look like a young Reba McEntire.
看起来像是年轻版的瑞芭·麦肯泰尔
Um, I need some beer for my party tonight.
我今晚要开派对想要些啤酒
Oh. Oh, well, you know what?
这样吧
There's some here in this box.
这盒子里正好有一些
Yeah, I'm sure Frank won't mind if you take it.
如果是给你的话我想弗兰克是不会介意的
Thanks. Okay, well, have a good time.
谢谢 好的 那祝你玩得开心
Drink responsibly. Have fun.
节制饮酒 尽情享乐
Dear diary,
"亲爱的日记 "
the lead singer from my favorite band
我最喜欢的那个乐队的主唱
is flirting with me again today.
今天又跟我调情了
My knees are weak." You wish.
我要向他屈服了" 你想得美
What is that? Just this...
在写什么 就是...
thing I'm doing for this program I'm in.
我参加的那个项目的一点东西
Letting the dirty dishes pile up?
"堆了很多盘子没有洗 "
Forgetting to pay the electric bill"? Fiona...
忘记交电费了" 菲奥娜
Breaking parole"?
"违反假释条例" "
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人嘛
Is it weird that I'm attracted to you now more than ever?
我觉得你比之前更迷人了是不是很奇怪
You got a fetish for fuck ups?
你是对一团糟的人有种情结吧
I like girls with stories.
我喜欢有故事的姑娘
I'm reformed. Too bad.
我已经洗心革面了 那真是不巧
Jazz?
爵士乐
Our bass player's he's kind of a genius.
我们的贝斯手 他可算是个天才
Studied at the con at Roosevelt, all that shit.
在罗斯福大学学习过什么的
Are you asking me on a date?
你这是在约我吗
PM, I'll see you there.
晚上九点 我在那儿等你 9:00
And dress like you got something to lose.
穿得漂亮点
One for you and you...
给你一张 还有你
and y Sorry, 17 and over.
还有你...不好意思 仅限17岁以上人群
Hey, what's shaking, cupcake?
过得怎么样 妹子
Ew. What's that stink?
有股什么臭味儿
Smells like animal butt and fireplace.
像是动物的屁股和壁炉的味道
That, ladies, that's the smell of a real man.
这个呀 女士们 这正是真男人的味道
And yours for the taking too.
任君享用
What's your sister doing? She's throwing a party.
你妹妹在做什么 她要开派对
Without us? Sucks, right?
都不叫我们 很不爽是吧
You can get back at her by riding my joint, if you want.
要是你想的话 骑我腿上就能气到她
Go away, muppet. But I'm a cripple.
死开 我是瘸子
And the first time he showed me that big old gummy grin,
他第一次对我那样咧着嘴大笑的时候
I was like, "Oh, that's my boy!"
我整个就一副 "瞧我的宝贝儿子"
Turns out he was dropping some sugar in his nappy.
后来发现他是把粑粑拉身上了
Yeah, the girls smile poop at me all the time.
是啊 这对姐妹花也是喜欢边对着我笑边拉粑粑
But I pretend it's their way of saying, "Here you go, daddy
不过我假装这是她们说"送给你 老爸
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表