Looks like your schedule's on a temporary suspension.
为什么
Wh--why?
学费没交
Insufficient tuition funds.
不可能 我有奖学金
That's impossible. I-I have a grant.
那你得去财务室
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to take that up
看看他们怎么说
with the financial aid office.
那我这队白排了吗
You mean, so I stood in this line for nothing?
好吧 财务室在哪儿
All right, well, where's the financial aid office?
穿过学校
It's across campus.
在赖利大楼里
It's Riley Hall.
下一个
Next.
你们能帮我个忙吗
Could you guys do me a favor?
拜托 拜托
Oh, come on--come on!
你的找零 莱纳斯
Here you go, Linus.
谢谢
Thank you.
小维 既然你跟小凯结束了
So, V, now that you and Kev are over,
我们是不是可以约一约
this mean we can have a little go around?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我们没结束
We're not over.
看你跟莱纳斯眉来眼去...
Well, with the way you were just ogling Linus--
我是酒保 他是客人
I'm a bartender. He's a customer.
我减下20磅 模样跟他也差不多
And I'm only about 20 pounds away from looking like him.
哈哈镜里的模样吧
In whose fun house mirror?
你怎么样
Hey. What you doing?
我好像把古斯的事全搞砸了
I think I screwed up everything with Gus.
怎么回事
How?
我跟吉米睡了
I slept with Jimmy.
-吉米 那个吉米·史蒂夫吗 -是的
- Jimmy? Jimmy Steve Jimmy? - Yeah.
你现在才告诉我他回来了
He's back and I'm just hearing about this now?
你自己麻烦事还一堆呢
You have your own shit.
是啊 她现在住楼上
Yeah, she's living upstairs.
要你多嘴
That your business to tell?
你搬出来了吗
You moved out?
没 算是吧
No. Maybe.
什么 你现在住楼上了
What, you live upstairs now?
我的天
Jesus.
我不知道 是的
I don't know. Yes.
该死
Oh, shit.
-最近可好 小维 -你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
- How's it going, V? - Where the hell you been?
工作
Work.
出差
Travel.
你气色不错
You look good.
你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
伊恩怎么样
How's Ian?
我马上要去精神病院看他
Going to visit him in the psych ward now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我丈夫想见你
My husband would like to meet you.
-干嘛 -聊聊
- Why? - Talk.
-认识一下你 -不是因为这个
- Get to know you. - That's not why.
他想知道我跟你之间还有没有感觉
He wants to see if you and I still have chemistry.
-肯定没有 -肯定
- Clearly we don't. - Clearly.
肯定
Clearly.
在Patsy之家见吧
Just meet us at Patsy's Pies.
见面时间我回头发你短♥信♥
I'll text you the time later.
我会去的
I'll be there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今晚出发去迪拜
I'm leaving for Dubai tonight.
-你跟我一起来吧 -什么
- I want you to come with me. - What?
我工作的时候你可以在城里玩
You can enjoy the town while I work.
这是一笔大生意
It's a big job.
空前的大
It's the biggest I've ever had.
干完这票我就再也不必工作了
Won't have to work again.
够我用到死
It'll set me up for life.
够我们用到死了
It'll set us up for life.
你老记不住...
You keep forgetting...
我已经结婚了
I'm married.
那你干嘛跟我睡
Then why'd you sleep with me?
我去见伊恩了
I have to go visit Ian.
拜托
Come on!
醒醒
Wake up!
我♥操♥...
What the...
傻♥逼♥
Hey, dipshit!
我的天
Oh, god.
有种啊你 臭傻♥逼♥
Nice choice, you fuck.
操你
Fuck you!
他妈的开玩笑吧
Gotta be fucking kidding me.
罗格对丽塔说
Roger said to Rita,
我们得去找我们的狗 小脏
"We need to find our dog, Scruffy.
去哪里...
Wh--where did--"
卡尔叔叔 你的可乐
Here you go, uncle carl.
我们是不是打扰到你们了
We interrupting you?
没事
No, I'm fine.
故事越来越有意思了 接着念
The story's just getting good. Continue.
丽塔说...
Rita says--
艾米 求你别哭了
Oh, Amy, please stop crying.
我马上就来喂你
I'm gonna feed you in a second.
他妈的 烫死了
Son of a bitch, that's hot.
再等会儿吧
All right, just one more second.
什么情况
Oh, what?
谁啊
Who is it?
杰玛
Oh, Gemma,
含着那东西
Can you please just be careful
你千万要小心
with that in your mouth?
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down.
怎么了
What's going on?
带箱子来干嘛
What's with the suitcase?
我正要给姑娘们喂奶呢
I was just about to feed the girls.
我来吧
I'll do it.
维罗妮卡说她睡在艾莱柏酒吧楼上
Veronica says to me she sleeps above Alibi.
是的 就住一段时间
Yeah, yeah, it's just for a little bit.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我不住在米尔科威奇家里了
Oh, I no longer live in Milkovich house.
-什么 为什么 -红毛小子偷我孩子
- What? Why? - Danny Bonaduce takes baby.
-那里不安全 -好吧
- It's not safe anymore. - Okay.
-我要住这里 -不行
- I stay here now. - Yeah, no.
这样 这样不行 不可以
That's--that's-- that's not gonna work.
为什么 我睡沙发
Why? I sleep on couch.
我和伊夫根尼每天两顿饭
I eat two meals for me and Yevgeny.
作为交换 我做饭 打扫 做主妇的杂活
In exchange, I do cook, clean, wifely duties.
这样听起来还不错
I guess that's not a bad idea.
行吧
Yeah, all right.
不过 只能住几天
Well, you know, just for a little bit,
因为小维很快就会回来
'cause V's gonna come back soon.
这只是暂时的 最多两天
It's just temporary. Two days, max.
行
Fine.
那我就先打扫
I clean until then.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-我有事要找你 -我要给校长打电♥话♥
- I need to talk to you. - I'm calling the principal.
把手♥机♥放下 否则我再揍你一次
Put your phone down unless you want me to beat you up again.
你想干什么
What do you want?
怎样能跟一个男生摆脱普通朋友关系
How do I get out of the friend zone with a guy?
-是谁 -是谁重要吗
- Who is it? - What difference does it make?
你把我和艾丽打成那样
You expect me to help you
还好意思叫我帮你吗
after what you did to me and Ellie?
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do!
老天啊 好吧
Jesus, all right.
激素打多了吗
Hormonal much?
你就他妈多碰碰他
Just fucking touch him a lot,
摸他腿什么的 老二旁边的地方
on the leg and stuff, near his dick.
这样就可以吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表