我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
是啊 没错
Uh, yeah, sure, yeah.
我重新招个人洗盘子吧
I guess I could use a new dishwasher.
哈维尔一直在偷店里餐刀
Pretty sure Javier's been stealing our good knives.
早就想开了他
I've been meaning to can him.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真要走吗
You're really leaving?
明天晚餐高峰前带你弟弟来
Bring your brother tomorrow before dinner rush.
我安排他上班
I'll get him started.
享用吧
Savor it.
我怎么才能知道它开始生效没有
How do I know when it kicks in?
你会知道的
You'll know.
你说你要带我来湖边的时候
When you said that you were bringing me to the lake,
我没
I didn't--
我没
I didn't...
料到会来这里
realize it was gonna be like this.
我不是带你来观景的
Well, I didn't bring you here for the majesty.
这里是对上帝大呼小叫的好地方
This is the best place to shout at god.
对上帝大呼小叫
Shout at god?
都是他的错
He's the one responsible.
告诉他你的感受 别害羞
Tell him how you feel. Don't be shy.
大声喊出来
Just scream your guts out.
我是长老会教♥徒♥
I'm presbyterian.
有宗教信仰吗
Religious?
不是 只是不能大喊大叫
No, just not a screamer.
那要是有哪个搞了你的混♥蛋♥
What do you do when you're pissed at some jerk
惹你生气了怎么办
that screwed you?
憋在心里
Keep it bottled inside.
你揍过人吗
You ever clock someone?
没
No.
用板砖敲过人吗
Hit them with a brick?
没
No.
用车撞过吗
Run over with a car?
我的天 没有
Jesus, no.
直到你听到敌人的骨头
You have not lived until you've heard the bones
被3000磅的底特律钢碾碎的声音
of your enemy being crushed under 3,000 pounds
你才算真正地活过
of Detroit Steel.
有一次我真想揍人来着
I wanted to once.
毕业舞会
Prom.
黛西·考叟抢走了我的舞伴
Daisy Kelso stole my date.
你没报复她吗
You never got payback?
她在炸鸡店的厕所里上了他
She did him in the bathroom of a Popeyes Chicken.
第一次总是很特别
Nothing like your first time.
妈的
Holy shit.
怎么了
What?
防奸行者
Rapewalker?
我需要帮忙
I need help.
你在哪
Where are you?
如果你要抽违♥禁♥品♥
Yo, if you're gonna smoke an illegal substance,
至少回你宿舍抽吧
you could at least do it in the privacy
别这么明目张胆的
of your own shitty dorm room.
别人总来烦我
People hassling me.
或许是因为你偷了他们的东西
Maybe that's because you steal their stuff.
你把行踪掩藏得好极了
You're doing a great job of hiding the evidence, by the way.
是他们自己把东西放在寝室
They're the ones that leave their doors open
还不关门的 所以...
with all their shit in there, so...
你会被退学的 璜奎英
You're gonna get kicked out of school, Joaquin.
离开这么多我新交的好朋友
And leave all the wonderful new friends I've made?
我得走了 要打工
I gotta go, man. Work study.
什么工作
What's the job?
图书馆 把书整理上架 还有确保
Library-- shelving books and making sure
没人在书架上做♥爱♥
no one's fucking in the stacks.
总比那种需要戴发网的工作强
It's better than wearing a hairnet.
像我一样在食堂收桌子
You know, bussing tables in the cafeteria, like I did.
你来上学是为了什么
Hey, listen, what did you come here for?
如果你只想吸大♥麻♥
You know, 'cause if it was to get high,
你可以呆在家里吸
you could have just stayed home.
我是来学机器人科学的
Me? Robotics.
这里的实验室是中西部最好的
They got one of the best labs in the midwest here.
可以用四年免费设备
Four years of free equipment,
我很乐意忍♥受一些烂事
I'm happy to put up with a little bit of bullshit.
算法 编程
Algorithms. Writing code.
真的吗
Seriously?
你黑过系统吗
Hey, you ever hack before?
怎么了
Why?
假设来讲
Well, hypothetically, you know,
如果想要黑进财务室
what if one wanted to hack into financial aid?
把缴费状态改成"已全额付款"
You know, change an entry to "paid in full"?
只要来次数据库注入攻击
Oh, you just need a sequel injection
就能拿到密♥码♥
to get the hashed password.
我可以帮你试一下
I could take a look for you.
你不是要去工作么
I thought you had to go to work.
还是黑系统比较有意思
Eh, it'll be the most fun I've had since I got here.
我们计算机科学课的同学都是
Everybody in my computer science classes
被斯坦福大学拒了的怂货
are bitter Stanford rejects.
你不是
Not you?
我被斯坦福大学录取了
Oh, I got into stanford.
受不了加州的阳光
Too much sun in California.
对极了
Right.
把电脑打开
All right, turn on your computer.
不 不能用我的 这是学校的设备
Oh, no, we can't use mine. It's the school's property.
能追查到我
They could trace it back to me.
你书包里的电脑能用吗
Don't you have yours in your bag?
我买♥♥不起电脑 老兄
I can't afford a computer, dog.
你的专业是计算机科学
But you're a fucking computer science major.
是啊 你还是学机器人科学的呢
Yeah, and you're a robotics engineer.
你有机器人吗
Do you own a fucking robot?
我们可以去机房♥
We could go to the computer lab.
周围人太多 会有人起疑的
All those people around? They'll be suspicious.
那就更有趣了
Makes it more fun.
不了 算了吧
Oh, no, it's okay, man.
我们不会那么倒霉
Come on, there's a fair to good chance
被抓到的
we won't get caught.
是啊 所有人被抓前都这么说
Yeah, says everyone who gets busted.
我还是自己处理吧
I'll deal with it myself.
自己处理
By yourself?
祝你好运吧
Good fucking luck.
我是来护送你回家的
Hey, I'm here to escort you home.
你不是今早那个女孩吗
Wait, aren't you that girl from this morning?
-史黛西 -是的
- Stacey. - Yeah.
你不像喝多的样子 这不是你房♥间吗
You don't seem drunk. Isn't this your room?
你应该知道
Well, you should know.
是你把我安全送回来的
You were the one who got me here safe and sound.
太绅士了
Such a gentleman.
是啊
Yeah.
我不明白 我以为你需要我的帮助
I don't get it. I thought you needed my help.
我需要
I do.
需要你让我高♥潮♥迭起
Need help getting off.
伊恩在里面睡觉呢
Hey, Ian's sleeping in there.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在找利普的衣服给卡尔穿
I was just getting some of Lip's old clothes for Carl.
得先洗洗
I gotta wash them.
他睡了快一下午
He's been out most of the afternoon.
吃药了吗
Meds?
吃了
Bombs away.
需要帮忙吗
Hey, need some help?
你知道怎么用熨斗吗
You know how to use an iron?
知道
Yeah.
我是说 当武器来用
I mean, as a weapon.
我今早起床
When I woke up this morning,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表