不不不 我们自己能搞定
No, no, no, we're gonna do it ourselves.
去年厕所里的水管就爆过
This happened to us last year in the bathroom,
只要把那个什么上紧...
and all I did was tighten the--
那个叫什么来着 你懂我的意思的
Oh, what do you call the-- ah, you know what I'm saying.
还需要我帮忙吗
You still need me?
不用 兄弟 你走吧
No, man, you're good.
好了 我给斯维特拉娜发个短♥信♥ 告诉她一时半会回不去了
All right, I'll text Svetlana, tell her we're gon' be a while.
用俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥当保姆
You know, having a Russian sex worker
并不是十分理想
isn't ideal for childcare.
知道 但她还是帮了不少忙
Yeah, but she does come in handy.
你没上她吧
You didn't fuck her, right?
什么
What?
我只是问问
I was just checking.
才没有 我永远不会上斯维特拉娜的
Hell no, I would never fuck Svetlana.
那她给你吹过没有
Or let her blow you?
你让那个婊♥子♥给你吹了 真的假的
You let that bitch give you a blowjob? Seriously?
是可以这么想
Well, that's one way of looking at it,
但我当时就像个过客一样
but I was practically a bystander.
我的宝贝跟我是两个独♥立♥的个体
If my dick wasn't physically attached--
她和她的各种妻子职责
Her and her wifely duties.
婊♥子♥一来就是全套的 我早该知道
Bitch is full service. I should have known.
等一等 等一等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
"各种妻子职责" 她也跟你说了吗
"Wifely duties." Did she say that to you?
我♥操♥ 你也跟她搞了
Holy shit! You had sex with her too!
小维 那真是...
V, that-- that is...
性感到爆♥炸♥
Really hot.
但如果你还在生气的话 我可是更生气的
But if you're still angry, so am I. I'm more angry.
那我们现在算是扯平了吗
Are we even now ? Does that cancel each other out?
算了
Drop it.
懂了
Got it.
但我还有一个问题
But let me ask you one thing.
是斯维特拉娜给你口吗
Svetlana went down on you, right?
还是有更劲爆的
Or was it kinkier than that?
你想知道细节
You want details?
当然
Hell yeah.
我和另一个女人一起做性感
Me and another woman getting hot and heavy,
肮脏 淘气的事的细节
doing dirty, nasty things.
-亲爱的 -我俩不是一对了
- Oh, baby. - Well, we're not together,
所以你没资格听故事 快把破水管上紧
so you don't get stories. Tighten the damn pipe.
棒极了
Oh, nice.
我们关门了 汤米
We're closed, Tommy.
拜托 小维 我们不介意地上有水
Oh, come on, V, we don't mind a little water.
再说 工地还有个抽水机
Besides, I got a sump pump at the demo site.
你要的话我去给你拿
I'll bring it by, if you want.
真的吗
Really?
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
供水阀在后门呢
Shut-off valve's out back.
我知道供水阀在后门
I know the shut-off valve is out back,
但拧这儿就已经好很多了
but this is a lot better than it was before.
操
Fuck!
造雨吧 小凯
Make it rain, Kev!
光一个逃兵罪
Five years?
就要蹲五年
And that's just for going AWOL,
都是萨咪的错
all because of Sammi.
军队的人知道不是伊恩的错 对吧
Army guy gets it wasn't Ian's fault, right?
不知道 明天才有消息
I don't know. We'll know tomorrow.
车里还挤得下吗 载我到地铁站
Hey, you got room in there to take me to the train?
当然有地方
Always room in a Caddy.
谢了
Thanks.
还顺利吗
So it went okay?
大家都尽力了 很抱歉让你等我们
Did our best. Sorry to make you wait.
没关系
Not at all.
再等我一下
Uh, give me a sec.
我刚好有时间 有件事要告诉你
Hey, I just have a minute, but I got some news.
好的
Okay.
巡演结束了
The--the tour's off.
我们一直在卡蜜儿演出
I been opening for Camille,
主唱声带长小结了
and the lead singer has nodes on her vocal chords,
所以再演一场 我们就回家了
so one more gig and we're headed home.
什么时候回来
When are you back?
过几天吧
Couple of days.
巡演被取消你有没有不高兴
You bummed the tour got cancelled?
没有
No.
为什么
How come?
如果我们想屡清楚弄明白
I mean, if we're gonna figure out
我俩之间的事
how we feel about each other,
至少该在同一个城市
we should be in the same city.
你说的太对
You've got a point.
大家都坐得舒服吗
Everybody comfortable?
不 把利亚姆放你腿上
No. Put Liam on your lap.
过来小家伙
Come here, buddy.
过来
Come on.
这个 我的朋友
This, my friends,
才是处理管道爆裂的正确方法
is how we properly maintain a broken pipe.
你真是个天才 汤米
Oh, you're a genius, Tommy.
好了 这个水泵应该能把水抽干
All right, so the pump should drain the water.
把你的风扇全拿来
Get all your fans together.
我的卡车后面有些风扇
I got some fans in the back of my truck,
我会把他们拿来把这里吹干
we'll bring 'em in here and dry the place out.
这下你们是不是要免费请我喝一年的酒了
Now, this is gonna get me free drinks for a year, right?
想得美 一周就撑死了
Yeah, right. More like a week.
酒柜顶层的酒
Top shelf?
这里酒柜顶层的酒也是便宜货
Top shelf here is the cheap shit,
就像酒柜其它层一样
just on a different shelf.
店里的插座都短路了
Yeah. All your outlets are shorted.
我去外面找地方把水泵插头插上
I'm gonna go look for a place to plug in.
小凯 排水管就交给你了
Kev, you're in charge of the hose, all right?
好的
Right.
我知道这糟透了
I know this sucks but...
但咱俩一起处理这事 感觉也挺好的
It's kind of nice that we're doing this together,
尽管不是还没真的在一起
even though we're not together.
有件事我得告诉你
There's something I should tell you.
不是什么大事
It's not a big deal.
现在先告诉你免得日后又出事
Just so it doesn'tcome up later and freak you out.
什么 你跟斯维特拉娜加上菲奥娜来了三人行吗
What, you had a threesome with Svetlana and Fiona.
不是 我跟一个男人出去约会了
No. I went on a date with a guy.
约会
A date?
没什么 连晚饭都没吃我就走了
It's no big deal. I didn't even make it to dinner.
你呢
What about you?
我可没跟任何人约会
I didn't date anyone.
那有没有搞了谁呢
Did you fuck anyone?
谁
Who?
宿舍的女孩子们
Just girls at the dorm.
女孩子们 还不止一个
Girls? More than one?
我根本就不享受 好吗
I didn't even enjoy it, okay?
你要我怎么做
And what was I supposed to do?
是你离开我 而且约会才恶劣
You left me, and dating's worse!
约会怎么恶劣了
How the fuck is dating worse?
约会是一段恋情的开始
Dating is the first step to a relationship.
性♥爱♥是...
Sex is the first step to--
就只是性♥爱♥
you know...sex.
小维 我们别吵了好吗 别吵了
V, let's not fight, okay? Let's not argue.
我们能不能说说自己的感受或什么别的
Can we just talk about our feelings or some shit?
别碰我 那位"让俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥给他吹♥箫♥
Do not touch me, Mr. "I let Russian whores
然后在大学肆意淫乱先生"
blow me then I fuck random coeds."
我还为跟艾迪·墨菲约会感到内疚
And I felt bad about dating Eddie Murphy.
我他妈是个蠢蛋
I'm a fucking idiot!
艾迪·墨菲
Eddie Murphy?
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up.
出什么事了
What happened?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表