比安卡
Bianca?
比安卡
Bianca?
又疼了吗
Pain's back?
你的药 你的药放哪儿了
Your pills. Where are your pills?
准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
弄疼你了 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
好了
Okay.
给 等会儿
Here. Here.
可以吗
Good?
给
Here.
再来一片
Another.
你吃了多少了
How many have you had so far?
我还要
More.
-这样不太... -求你了 求你
- It's too-- - Please, please.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
我试过
I tried.
但是我太害怕了
But I was too afraid.
我还以为会很简单 但是我做不到
I thought it would be easy, but I couldn't do it.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
你让我很开心
You've made me happy.
我一直没怎么开心过 你知道吗
I've never been very happy, you know?
黛比
Debbie.
黛比
Debbie.
早安
Morning.
你确定自己怀孕了吗
Are you sure you're pregnant?
你 你验过孕了吗
Did you--did you take a pregnancy test?
我们今天就去买♥♥
We'll go buy one today.
我想生孩子
I want to have a baby.
不 你虽然现在这么想 但是...
No, I-I know that you think that you do, but--
我知道我想要什么 不想要什么
I know what I want and what I don't want.
你不知道 你还是个孩子
No, you don't. You're just a kid.
-我不是孩子 -你是
- I'm not a kid. - Yes, you are.
我的身体我自己做主
It's my body, my decision.
你选择为一个几乎不认识的人
You're just a kid if you're willing to make a decision
做一个可能会毁你余生的决定
that could ruin the rest of your life
这就是孩子气的做法
with a boy you barely know.
你都跟几乎不认识的人结婚了
You married a guy you barely even know!
你爱他吗
Do you even love him?
你是不是还爱着吉米 或者肖恩
O-or do you still love Jimmy or maybe Sean
或者在街上碰到的某个帅哥
or some other cute guy you run into on the street?
好了 好了
Okay, okay. Hey.
别这样
Don't do this.
求你了
Please.
别生孩子
Don't have a baby.
你会后悔的
It's a mistake.
我知道我爱谁 也知道自己想要什么
I know who I love, and I know what I want...
不像你
even if you don't.
小凯
Kev.
凯文 醒醒
Kevin, wake up.
喜欢吗
You like?
你去买♥♥衣服了吗
Did you go shopping?
你是不是喜欢这种
Isn't this what you like?
不喜欢
No.
喜欢
Yes.
老婆希望我怎么回答
I mean, what's the right answer?
跟你上♥床♥的那些妞 是不是穿成这样
Is this what they wore-- those slutty coeds you nailed?
不是
Oh. No.
我不记得... 可能吧
I mean, I don't-- sort of, I guess.
她们穿各种各样的衣服
I mean, they wore a bunch of different kinds of things.
大多数人都穿着短裙或者运动裤
They wore skirts and sweatpants, most of 'em.
还会穿膝盖破洞的牛仔裤...
They wore jeans with those torn knees and--
你要问的嘛
You asked!
小维
V...
小维 亲爱的
Oh, V, honey.
走开 凯文
Go away, Kevin.
别这样
Oh, come on.
别管我
Go away.
我不要你穿成别人那样
I don't want you to dress like anybody else.
我就喜欢你的风格 维罗妮卡风
I want you to dress like you-- Veronica clothes.
孩子们哭了 你去抱她们吧
Babies, Kev-- you better go and hold 'em.
孩子哭了
Babies, Kev!
不
No.
我知道你想去陪她们
I know that's where you want to be,
你快去吧 否则她们要死了
so you better go before they die!
不 我想陪着你
No, I want to be here with you.
去陪孩子吧
Go get the babies!
凯文
Kevin.
我们一起去看 好吗
We'll go do it together, okay?
她们可真能叫唤
Oh, shit, they sure can scream, can't they?
*时光疗伤*
*As time heals a wound*
*梦里徜徉*
*I will be dreaming*
*与此同时*
*In the meantime*
*我又该...*
*What the hell am I supposed...*
古斯呢
Where's Gus?
提前走了
He left early.
麻烦你转告他 我带着咖啡来过了
Will you tell him I came by with some, uh, coffees?
昨晚熬得有些久
We were up kind of late last night.
菲奥娜
Hey, Fiona.
你要是不爱古斯
If you don't love Gus,
就请你有点骨气离开他吧
you're gonna have to man up and leave.
他说不出口 他人太好了
He won't do it. He's too nice a guy.
而你...
And you...
你懂的
you know...
我怎么了
Me what?
你不是好人
You're not.
*与此同时*
*In the meantime*
*我又该去往何方*
*What the hell am I supposed to do*
我走了 你玩得开心点
弗兰克 请把这封信转交给我的家人
该死
Shit.
比安卡
Bianca!
比安卡
Bianca!
比安卡
Bianca!
比安卡
Bianca!
别这样
Not today!
-你昨晚直接消失了 -对
- You disappeared last night. - I know.
你这么对我简直太混♥蛋♥了
That was a really shitty thing to do.
我知道 突然出了点事
I know, I know. I just had something to do, okay?
你就那样走了 留我一个人
You just split and left me there.
我等了你两小时
I waited for two hours.
听着 我根本没叫你过来啊
Listen, I never asked you to come over, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥这是干什么
What the fuck was that for?
谁让你让我爱上你
Making me fall in love with you.
我并没有强迫你做任何事
I didn't make you do anything!
不 你有 因为你♥他♥妈♥就是这么...
Yes, you did, because you're so fucking...
这个样子
you!
你跟我认识的 或遇见过的
You're not like anybody I know or have ever met
或将来会遇见的人都不一样
or will ever meet.
你♥他♥妈♥...我♥操♥啊
You're just-- Oh, fuck!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天你不用上班
You're not on the schedule today.
我们之间是怎么回事
What's going on with us?
-你已经结婚了 -所以呢
- Well, you're married. - So?
所以你是已婚啊
So, you're married.
我觉得我好像爱上你了
I think I'm in love with you.
我相当确定你也爱上我了
And I'm pretty sure you're in love with me too.
-相当确定是吧 -可能吧
- Pretty sure, huh? - Or could be.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表