好的 成交
Okay, fine.
超大尺寸的
Magnum.
小恰 我们走
Chuckles, let's go.
早上好 我亲爱的家人们
Good morning, delicious family.
-早 弗兰克 -你来这里干什么
- Hi, Frank. - What are you doing here?
想要甩掉我可没那么容易
It'll take more than that to get rid of me,
我挨千刀的女儿
my bastard of a daughter.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
医院
Hospital.
-医院 -为什么
- Hospital? - Why?
某人想通过阻止我服药来谋害我
Someone tried to sabotage me by withholding my meds.
但这样的事再也不会发生了
But that'll never happen again.
你们知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为按时服药
Because taking my medication
是我自己的责任
is my responsibility.
我是个成年人了
I'm an adult.
我再也不需要任何人的任何帮助了
I don't need anyone for anything ever again.
滚出我的家 弗兰克
Get out of my house, Frank.
怎么成你家了
Your house?
现在我要去沙发上打个盹
I'm gonna go take a nap on the couch,
那张沙发是属于我的
the couch that belongs to moi.
再会
Toodle-oo.
你应该见好就收
You should quit while you're ahead.
他每次都会比你更无♥耻♥
He'll out-frank you every time.
你要在这里呆多久
How long are you gonna stay here?
不知道
Don't know.
你们好 罗谢尔 玛塔
Hey, Rochelle, Marta.
你打算怎么跟双胞胎女儿说
What are you gonna tell the twins?
什么都不说 她们才八个月大
Nothing. They're eight months.
什么都不懂
They don't understand anything.
她们能感受到
They understand vibes.
我又不是这辈子都不见她们了
It's not like I'm never gonna see'em.
我们安排一个看她们的时间
We'll figure out a schedule.
你为什么要这么做 小维
Why you doing this, V?
我们需要点空间 小凯
We need space, Kev.
-干嘛用 -用来想清楚
- What for? - To think.
我不需要想清楚
I don't need to think.
我只想要我的家人都团聚在一起
I want to have my family back again.
我们从来不是一家人
Oh, we were never a family.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我们本来是夫妻
We were a couple.
然后我们有了孩子 你就成了她们的家人了
Then we had kids, and you became a family with them.
这真是我听过的最荒谬的话
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
我们最近打过炮吗 你关注过我哪怕一秒钟吗
Have you fucked me? Focused on me even for a second?
一个罢掌拍不响好吧
It takes two to tangle, you know.
是巴掌 那么多次我都想和你打炮
It's tango, and I've tried to fuck you plenty of times.
是吗 那女儿们呢
Oh, yeah? What about the girls?
什么
What?
我的意思不是"你有没有想和女儿们打炮"
I don't mean "Have you tried to fuck the girls?"
老天
Jesus.
我的意思是你有没有尝试过去关注她们呢
I mean, have you tried to focus on them?
我不想再跟你吵了
I can't have this fight again.
你还不想吵了
Oh, you can't have this fight again?
每次我说的有道理的时候
Oh, once I start making sense,
你就不想谈了是吧
then you can't talk about it anymore, huh?
瞧吧 就是因为这样我们才需要空间
See? This is why we need space.
这算什么空间啊
It's not even space.
你都要跟四个挤奶女工住一块儿了
You're moving in with four milkmaids!
无意冒犯 女士们
No offense, ladies.
她们一天只有几小时在这里
They're only here for a few hours a day
而那段时间我都在艾莱柏酒吧
while I'm at the Alibi.
所以你需要的是夜晚的空间是吧
Oh, so you need nighttime space?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道我需要哪种空间 我只知道我需要
I don't know what kind of space, I just need space.
好吧 行 那你就在你的空间里待个够吧
All right, fine. Take all the space you need.
你享受你的空间时 我就只能独自面对一切了
I'll be by myself while Veronica takes her space.
你不会是独自面对的
Oh, you won't be by yourself.
你会和你的宝贝天使们在一起
You'll be with your precious angels
反正你每一分每一秒都是为她们在劳碌
who you run for every second of the day.
那真是对不起了
Well, I'm so sorry.
因为她们还不能照顾自己
They can't take care of themselves.
拜托
Please.
等她们35岁了没准你还会追在她们后面跑
You'll be running after them when they're 35 years old.
至少得有个家长这么做吧
At least one parent will.
滚出去
Get out.
我真是巴不得呢
Oh, my pleasure.
这是你最后一个傻♥逼♥箱子了
Here's your last stupid box.
你这是发什么疯呢
What the hell are you doing?
滚 我们这样解决不了任何问题
Go. This is going nowhere.
没错 我正打算走呢
Yeah, I was just leaving.
是我叫你滚你才滚的
Yeah, after I told you to leave.
不 不 你还没开腔的时候
No, no, no, I was thinking about it
老子就想走了
way before you said anything!
那是我的T恤吗
Is that my shirt?
我可以脱下来还给你
I can give it back.
我刚才在找衣服穿
I was just looking for something to wear,
发现屋里很乱
and there was a mess,
所以我开始收拾屋子
so I started to straighten up.
我紧张的时候就会收拾东西
I organize when I'm nervous.
我紧张的时候就做饭
I cook.
吃吧
Eat.
我不怎么饿
I'm not very hungry.
是啊 我也不饿
Yeah, me either.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还以为至少会坚持一年
I thought we'd make it at least a year
我们的婚姻才会触礁呢
before we hit our first bump.
是啊
Yeah.
如果我们只是在谈恋爱
If we were just dating,
我拍拍屁♥股♥就可以走人 但...
it'd be easy to walk away, but...
你为什么要跟他上♥床♥
Why'd you sleep with him?
就这样自然而然地发生了
It just happened.
我和他 未曾了结
We were...unfinished.
到现在还没了结吗
Is it still unfinished?
我要见他
I want to meet him.
什么
What?
见那个叫吉米或史蒂夫还是什么鬼的人
Jimmy, or Steve, whatever the hell his name is.
为什么
Why?
跟他谈谈 把问题解决
Just talk, sort things out.
我想要多了解些你 搞清楚自己面对的情况
I want to learn more about you, see what I'm dealing with.
否则我只会胡思乱想的
Otherwise my brain is just gonna fill in the blanks.
好吧
Okay.
法式土司
It's french toast.
-当作早餐 -我要回家
- For breakfast. - Look, I need to get home.
我不该待在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也不该待在这里
I'm not supposed to be here, either.
我应该
Well, I am.
那是出口吗
Is that the way out?
你到这儿干什么 快回队伍
What are you doing over here? Back in line.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
想再打一针镇静剂吗
You want to be sedated again?
米奇和叶夫根尼在等我
Mickey's waiting for me, and Yevgeny.
我要见菲奥娜
I need to see Fiona.
我再问你一遍
I'll ask you one more time.
你想让我再给你打一针镇定剂吗
Do you want me to sedate your dumb, turkey ass?
这下老实了吗
You gonna chill out?
能给我闭嘴吗
Shut the fuck up?
那我就会放开你
I can let you go?
现在回队伍里去 拿你的早饭
Now get back in line and go eat some french toast, huh?
妈的 不是吧
Oh, fuck, no fucking way.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表