How's 11:00? Sounds great.
11点怎么样 可以
Cool.
好
Later. Later.
回见 回见
What the fuck you doing out here?
你在干什么
Jesus, fuck, you scared me.
我的天 你吓我一跳
She left. About an hour ago.
她一小时前就走了
Shit, I... I tried.
该死 我尽力了
Yeah, I'm sure you did.
是啊 我相信你
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你他妈的在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
This sign wasn't here last night.
这个标牌昨天晚上还不在这里
They're closed? Oh, yeah,
关门了吗 是啊
by order of the Health Department, apparently.
看样子被卫生部勒令停业了
How do you make unhealthy coffee?
咖啡怎么会有卫生问题
Maybe it was the scones.
可能是司康饼的问题
Listen, I've got some shit in my fridge,
对了 我冰箱里还有点乱七八糟的
like, frozen gumbo, toaster waffles, eggs.
冷冻秋葵汤 华夫饼 鸡蛋什么的
I'll make you coffee so strong, it'll walk right into the cup.
我可以给你煮特浓咖啡
I don't have any scones, though. Forget it, then.
不过我家没司康饼 那就不吃了
Come on.
走吧
Hi, there. I'm Lisa.
你好 我是丽萨
My wife, Lisa, and I just moved into the house down the street.
我太太丽萨和我刚搬进街口的房子
Adamecs had three kids. Bank threw them out.
阿德梅斯有三个孩子 银行把他们赶出去了
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个
Listen, was your car towed this morning?
对了 今早有辆车被拖走了 是你的吗
We don't have a car, so, no. Our Range Rover was.
我们没车 可我们的路虎被拖走了
All the parking signs on the south side of the street
马路南边的停车标志
were moved to the north side,
忽然就被挪去北边了
and there are heroin needles in the alley
巷子里还有海洛因针头
and serial rapist flyers.
连环强奸犯通缉单
It's like the neighborhood went to shit overnight.
感觉这片地方一夜之间成了狗屎
You know anything about it? No, sorry.
你知道为什么吗 不知道
FYI...
告诉你
We don't scare easily.
我们没那么胆小
I am a woman!
老娘是女人了
This gumbo is fucking delicious.
这秋葵汤太棒了
Yeah, my dad he's from New Orleans.
我爸爸 是新奥尔良人
I picked a vat up on my last visit.
上次去的时候拿了一大桶回来
Is he a musician too?
他也是音乐人吗
Both my parents, actually. My dad's a violinist.
我父母都是 我爸爸拉小提琴
My mom plays pretty much everything.
我妈妈似乎什么都会弹
What is this? That's a guzheng.
这是什么 是古筝
Yeah, my mom
是我妈妈
she brought one back on her last tour from China.
她上次去中国的时候带回来的
Can you play this? Yeah.
你会弹吗 会
Jesus. Are you, like, a prodigy or something?
天哪 你是不是音乐天才
Well, I just, you know, pick things up here and there.
我也就是七七八八多学了一点
I forgot to ask you what you thought of the set last night.
我忘了问你 对昨晚的音乐满意吗
Jazz isn't really my thing.
我不太喜欢爵士乐
But, you know, one of them sounded kind of familiar?
不过 似乎有一首歌挺熟悉的
Oh, right, that's Miles Davis
是迈尔斯·戴维斯 [美国著名爵士乐喇叭手]
it gets a lot of elevator play.
常被用来做背景音乐
What kind of stuff you listen to?
你都听什么音乐
Nothing. Nothing?
我不听 不听吗
I don't have time to listen to music.
我没时间听音乐
That's tragic.
太可怜了
Is it?
是吗
Yeah, I would die without music in my life.
当然 没有音乐我一定会死
All right.
好吧
So play me something worth dying over.
那你弹点什么我听听 看值不值得一死
Wha Come on.
这... 来嘛
No. I won't even watch you.
不 我绝对不看你
I'll just stare into my gumbo. Come on.
我就盯着我的汤 真的
All right.
好吧
*Keeping you close, falling behind*
*你在身边 我要沦陷*
*I lost my voice, you lost your mind*
*我哑然失声 你沉默无言*
*You say you're not well, I say you're fine*
*你说你不好 我说你很好*
*You're walking with me through the aisles of a drugstore*
*你陪我走在 药店的通道边*
And if you return to me*
*只盼你转身归来* *
Oh, if you return to me*
*只盼你转身归来* *
*Your mother's a fake, a phantom who steals*
*你妈妈喜欢撒谎 喜欢偷偷抢抢*
*The smile on your face is not what you feel*
*你脸上微笑荡漾 却非你心中所想*
*I'll check you in if you check me out*
*你看我一眼 我便敞开心房*
*Some lonesome wrist cutter who says I'm her brother*
*寂寞爱割腕的姑娘 说我是她的兄长*
*Oh, if *
*只要...*
Holy shit.
真他妈好听
I love that you're an early bird special kind of guy.
你还会早早起来赶特价 我很喜欢
Love a man who can spot a good deal.
我喜欢会过日子的人
So how do you know Frank?
你是怎么认识弗兰克的
We're working on a business arrangement together.
我们是生意伙伴
You're a businessman?
你是生意人
More of a tradesman, actually.
其实比较像是零售商
Wow. Looks and smarts?
长得帅还聪明
Did I get lucky tonight or what?
我今天是不是太幸运了
And I like your jacket.
你的夹克也很好看
It's very classy.
非常有档次
Hey! It ain't quitting time yet, College!
大学生 还不到下班的时候
Look, uh, do we get paid for the holiday on Monday?
周一的假期有加班费吗
What?
什么
You know, it's the fourth?
周一是四号
Of July?
七月四号
It's, you know, America's birthday.
是美国的生日
It's the birth of democracy.
民主的生日
Yeah, I know what the fourth of July is, smart ass.
我知道七月四号是什么日子 小鬼
No. None of the holidays
没加班费 所有假期
Not the tree one, the president one, the war one,
植树节 总统节 战争节
and definitely not the one for the blacks.
还有什么黑人的节日 都没加班费
This ain't the post office. Yeah. No.
我们又不是邮局 好吧
I I think I tweaked my back.
我好像扭到腰了
You're not gunning for workman's comp, are you, kid?
小子 你不会想要工伤补偿吧
No, I just Good. 'Cause the "Comp"
不 我只是... 因为还有一群
stands for competition from the Mexicans who all want your job.
墨西哥人等着抢你的工作呢
So man up, or you're gonna be on permanent unpaid holiday.
爷们点 否则老子直接开了你
Great. Jeez.
好 他妈的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Last night, did we, um
昨晚 我们有没有...
I know. It was wonderful.
对啊 特别棒
So that did happen? Yeah...
真发生了啊 对啊
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
I was I was plastered.
我都喝高了
But you had a...
但是你那里...
Your thing No, Debbie, that's...
你的那个... 不 黛比 那是...
biology.
生理反应
That's not consent.
不受我控制
I thought it meant you wanted to.
我还以为那意思是你想要呢
Did I say I wanted to?
我有说我想要吗
Not exactly.
没说
Debbie, I was barely conscious, okay?
黛比 我当时根本没有意识了 懂吗
You date raped me.
你这是"约会强奸"
We were on a date?
我们是在约会吗
No, Debbie, you statutory raped yourself.
不 黛比 你把自己给强奸了
I could go to jail.
我可能会进监狱
I don't understand.
我不明白
Friends don't rape friends.
朋友不会强奸朋友
I I didn't mean to rape you.
我没有故意想要强奸你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't don't call me, okay?
不要 不要给我打电话 好吗
Whoa! No IV drugs. Pump it pure.
不要注射毒品 要纯奶
Yo, you said you'd be home by 4:00.
你说你四点会到家
Word got out that we're paying cash.
一听说我们会付现金
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表