这个之前是想尝试制♥造♥一种塑料薄膜
This was an attempt to make a plastic film
它可以带有电活性
that's electrically active.
我到现在还是没有制♥造♥成功
And I still haven't gotten it to work yet.
你们两个是真的聊得来吗
Are you guys actually bonding?
我觉得这令我感到不太自在
I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that.
我们这么做就是故意让你不爽的 亲爱的
We're only doing it to annoy you, honey.
-好了 来看看这个 -好的 好的
- Okay, come. Check this out. - Yeah. yeah.
稍等一下下
Just one minute.
你还是要经过加热处理的 对吧
You still have to heat and treat it, right?
是的 杀灭孢子 使其变干
Yeah, to kill the spores and dry it out.
尽管我女儿对我冷嘲热讽各种指责
Now despite my daughter's giving me shit,
但那闻上去并不像蘑菇
It does not smell like mushrooms.
-但却是一个藏东西的好地方 -我♥操♥
- It is, however, a good hiding place. - Shit.
我猜 作为一个年轻的小痞子
Now I assume, as a young delinquent,
-你是抽大♥麻♥的吧 -是的
- You smoke pot? - Mm-hmm.
是啊 不注射毒品时就抽大♥麻♥呢
Yeah, when I'm not shooting smack.
你在大学上了哪些课
What courses you taking?
热力学 话说我真的很想
Thermodynamics. You know, I really want to
参加学校的航♥空♥航♥天♥工程项目
get into the aerospace engineering program at school.
你今年暑假在干些什么
What are you doing this summer?
工程拆迁 在芝加哥
Construction, demo. In Chicago.
我基本上就是把混凝土块往推车里放吧
You know, I'm pretty much just hauling cement in a wheelbarrow.
为什么
Why?
因为这是份工作
'cause it's a job.
下次我可以给你找份带薪实习的工作
Next time, I'll get you a paid internship.
你也想干点正经事 对吧
You know, you're headed for a serious career, right?
给
Here you go.
非常感谢
Ah, thank you so much.
给我丈夫的一瓶酒
A beer for my husband.
你先回家吧 我们可以应付的
Hey, go on home. We got this.
但还有三桌需要我服务呢
But I've got three tables,
现在给的小费挺多的
And the tips right now are so good.
现在我算是明白你为什么找人给你代班了
Now I got why you wanted the shift covered.
从现在开始 你再要结婚 就请一整天假吧
From now on, any time you get married, take the day.
那不是个玩笑吗
It's not a joke?
菲奥娜·芬德 很高兴认识你
Fiona Pfender. Pleased to meet you.
你想做什么事 真的就去做了
When you go for it, you really go for it.
太疯狂了 对吧 我也说不清
It's crazy, right? I don't know.
我就是感觉很对
It--it seems right.
他人很好 我们真的为你感到高兴
He's great. We're really happy for you.
当然了
Sure we are.
下次别再撒谎隐瞒这种事了 好吗
Just don't lie about it next time, okay?
嘿 你今晚回家吗
Hey. You coming home tonight?
-没什么事吧 -一切都很好
- Everything okay? - Everything's fine.
我就想通知你一下 我不会吃那些药的
Just wanted to let you know I am not going on the pill.
-为什么不吃 -我查了一下
- Why not? - I looked it up.
那些药会减少肌肉量
The pill reduces muscle mass,
影响心情还会水肿
Affects mood and water retention.
我现在在接受训练 那样可不是好事
Probably not a good idea now that I'm training.
什么训练啊
Training for what?
我稍后再跟你说吧
Aw, I'll tell you later.
你在工作吗
You at work?
是啊
Yeah.
今天真是...
Today was--
什么
What?
我明早再回去 好吗
I'll be home in the morning, okay?
你能帮我照看利亚姆吗
Can you--can you watch Liam for me?
告诉他我爱他
Tell him I love him?
好的 当然了 再见
Yeah, absolutely. Bye.
再见
Bye.
这他妈是什么玩意儿
What the fuck is this?
更多的手提箱
It's more suitcases.
我们现在有衬衫 鞋 毛衣 几乎什么都有
We got dress shirts, Shoes, sweaters, pretty much everything
你又去机场了吗
Wait, you went back to the airport?
-是啊 为什么不行 -因为太冒险了
- Yeah, why not? - 'cause it's fucking risky is why not.
反正大多数都是不值钱的东西
Most of this ain't worth shit anyway.
都是些旧衣服和该死的吹风机
It's old clothes and fucking hair dryers.
吹风机 这里还有些化妆品呢
Hair dryers. We got toiletries over here, okay?
你有在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
有更好的赚钱方式呢 老兄 你在干什么呢
There's better ways to make money, man. What are you doing?
-操 -你干嘛把东西都放在走廊上
-Fuck. - Why you putting everything on the fucking porch?
运动鞋这一堆里怎么混进了靴子
Why are there boots in the sneakers pile?
我们一定要整理得井井有条
We got to keep this organized, okay?
皮带都放哪儿了
Where are the belts?
我记得我是放在这里的啊
I thought I put them there.
显然是被人动过了
Obviously, they've been moved.
你小男友已经失控了
Your boyfriend's losing his shit.
米奇 帮我整理分类好吗
Mickey, help me keep this organized, okay?
嘿 宝贝
Oh, hey, babe.
怎么 你连值了两个班吗
What? Did you work a double?
帕科生病了
Paco got sick.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
艾米看着我说了一句"爸"
So Amy looks up at me and says, "Da."
你敢相信吗 我的宝贝女儿
Can you believe that? My little baby girl.
她很快就会说"爸爸"了
She's halfway to dada.
昨晚 我跟一个陌生人在舞池里来了一次高♥潮♥
Last night, I had an orgasm with a stranger on the dance floor.
你高♥潮♥了吗
You had an orgasm?
在舞池里磨着磨着就高♥潮♥了
Grinding on the dance floor.
等等 不是 不是那种...
Wait. But not--not like a-not like--
那种性♥交♥产生的高♥潮♥
Like--like-like a real orgasm.
你是说 只是爽了一下而已
You mean, like, you just had a good time?
不 是和别的男人发生的真正的高♥潮♥
No, I mean a real orgasm with another man.
甚至都没用到一首歌♥的时间就高♥潮♥了
It didn't even take a whole song.
我就是那么饥渴
That's how horny I am.
我以前可以玩45分钟不高♥潮♥
Used to be I could dry hump for 45 minutes before getting off.
现在磨两下我就高♥潮♥了
Now it's two grinds.
你知道那个高♥潮♥是什么吗
You know what that orgasm was?
是我的洞在哭求着滋润
That was a cry for help from my coochie
说自己在家里被冷落了
Saying things ain't right at home.
-我来打扫 -好的
- I'll clean up. - Oh, okay.
一厅 1.7克
Teener, 1.7.
一拍 0.25克
Flap, 0.25.
八球 2.5克吗
8 ball, 2.5?
该死
Shit.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表