好的 你知道她什么时候回来吗
Okay, uh, do you know when she'll be back?
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
她们已经能坐起来了 真不敢相信
They're already sitting up.I can't believe it.
她们还不到五个月呢
I mean, they're not even five months old.
我觉得她们是小天才
I think they're little baby geniuses.
肯定不是遗传我
Definitely didn't get that from me.
糟了
Oh, no.
-我又搞砸了 是吧 -没有
- I did it again, didn't I? - No.
我把妹失败了
I cockblocked myself.
不 很温馨
No, it's sweet.
这是丹妮尔
This is Danielle.
她三岁了
She's three.
她的卷发真漂亮
Look at those curls.
是啊 她今晚在我前夫那里
Yeah. She's with my ex tonight.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
很乐意
Yes, please.
等等
Wait.
我觉得你很酷
I think you're really cool,
所以我想跟你说实话
which makes me want to be honest with you.
我结婚了
I'm married.
我老婆不小心绿了我
My wife accidentally cheated on me,
所以她允许我找人给我来个手活儿
so she gave me a pass to get one hand job.
她逼我这么做
More like ordered me.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
很扯淡 是吧
Crazy, huh?
我有手
I have a hand.
不是说奶嘴对孩子不好吗
Aren't pacifiers supposed to be bad for babies now?
你有孩子吗 没有就闭嘴
Do you have children? Then shut the fuck up.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
游览完贫民窟之后
Wrapping up his ghetto summer tour
就要回"香牙塔"了
before he heads off to the ivy tower.
是象牙塔 好吗
The ivory tower, all right?
要吐槽也得有点文化
If you're gonna talk shit, at least do it right.
受够你们加拉格家的人了
Had it with you fucking Gallaghers.
我今天工作累死了
I just had a long day at work.
工作 米奇 听说过吗
Work, Mickey. You ever heard of that?
我只是来喝点啤酒 好吗
I just came here for a fucking beer, all right?
你出♥卖♥♥♥社区
You built up a big thirst
渴坏了是吧
selling out your neighborhood, huh?
我也不喜欢这里的变化
look, I don't like this place changing just as much as you.
只是一旦雅痞水闸开了之后
Yeah, except when the yuppie floodgates open,
是我们这帮小人物被淹死
It's gonna be us out here drowning
而你继续打拼成为
while you work on becoming a member
美国未来一代豪♥宅♥主人
of the future mcmansion owners of America.
我跟你一样都是南区的人
I'm just as fucking south side as you are.
真的吗 那你要做点什么
Really, so what are you doing to stop
来阻止那帮穿GAP的混♥蛋♥接管我们的地盘
these gap-wearing assholes from taking over the hood, huh?
那你这个蠢货除了
Jack shit-- what are you doing
瞎逼逼之外又做什么了
other than running your fucking mouth?
我要把这个地方变得更烂
I'ma make this place even shittier,
就没人想来住了
so no one will want to live here.
是吗 你打算怎么做
Yeah? How you gonna do that?
埋放射性废物吗
You gonna bury a radioactive waste?
往河里倒化学药品吗
You gonna dump chemicals into the water?
致癌物 杀虫剂
Carcinogens? DDT?
你觉得我们上哪弄杀虫剂去
Where do you think we can get DDT?
越南什么的
Vietnam maybe.
算了 我们就在本地捣乱就好了
Fuck it. Guess we'll just have to go mess shit up here.
去开车 伊吉 苏利你来吗
Hey, go get the car, Iggy. Sully, you in?
只要你不去弄放射性废物就行
Long as I don't got to handle any radioactive waste.
你来不来 南区的人
What about you, south side?
要么行动 要么就闭嘴
Put up or shut up.
你的士兵已经立正好了
Your soldier didn't need any help standing at attention.
"他"很爱国
He's very patriotic.
那我用手撸旗杆会怎样
Let's see what happens when I run my hand up the flagpole.
你这样子需要喝一杯
You look like you could use a drink.
我很会调曼哈顿鸡尾酒
I make a mean Manhattan.
天呐
Oh, God.
我好想大卫
I miss David so much.
那你是想喝还是不想喝
Does that mean you want the drink or not?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
我也曾经失去过我生命中最重要的东西
I lost the most important thing in my life once.
努力告诉自己我会没事的
Tried to tell myself I'd be okay,
假装一切都没发生
pretending it never happened.
让我自己忙起来
Kept myself occupied,
以为我可以不去想
thinking I could keep it out of mind,
但是失去就是失去了 无法逃避 是吧
but there's no escape from the loss, is there?
你又感觉到完整了吗
Do you ever feel whole again?
你会找到其他东西来填补空虚
You find other things to try to fill the void.
什么其他东西
What other things?
大♥麻♥ 药片 可♥卡♥因♥
Weed, pills, coke.
这算不算其他东西
You mean other things like that?
当然
Sure.
我那天不光是失去了儿子
I didn't just lose my son that day.
也失去了丈夫
I lost my husband.
他们把机器什么的都弄好了
They got the machines hooked up and everything.
是啊 准备好开始做低脂的"卡布基诺"了
Yeah. All ready to make those nonfat fagaccinos.
不是说你 兄弟
No offense, bro.
白粉要吗
Chalk dust?
是 给我
Yes. Give me that.
不用了
I'm good.
我们别在这儿
Let's not stand around
手插裤裆里傻站着了 先生们
with our dicks in our hands, gentlemen.
好了 把喷漆给我吧
All right. Give me the spray paint.
喷漆
Spray paint?
我们不是到校长家捣乱 菲利普
We're not tp'ing the goddamn principal's house, Phillip.
你要M16还是AK
The M16 or the AK?
你害怕失去豪♥宅♥吗
Are you afraid you're gonna lose that mcmansion?
给我AK
Give me the AK.
听我口令 把这家咖啡店给我毁了
On my signal, rip Juan Valdez a new fucking asshole.
什么口令
What's the signal?
看来他们开张之前得要大修一番了
Looks like they're gonna have to do some more work before they open.
我♥操♥
Shit.
就这样也好意思说自己是南区人
South side, huh? Fucking knew it.
他妈的快上车
Yo, get the fuck in here.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
上了大学的贱♥人♥
College bitch.
等一等 我♥操♥
Hey, wait up. Shit.
有消息吗
Any news?
你挑一个
Take your pick.
-我不饿 -你肯定饿了 都没吃晚饭
- I'm not hungry. - You got to be hungry. You missed dinner.
这下没法知道你老公喜不喜欢通心粉了
Never found out if hubby likes ziti.
我和古斯没订个两年婚
You know, just because Gus and I didn't have a two-year engagement
不代表我不了解他
doesn't mean I don't know him.
他中间名叫什么
What's his middle name?
你觉得我会不知道我老公的中间名吗
You think I don't know my husband's middle name?
叫温德尔
It's Wendell.
骗我的吧
You lying?
她那么激动想要接回女儿
She was so excited to get her daughter back.
是我儿子发现我...
My son was the one who found me...
躺在厨房♥地上
on the kitchen floor.
满身呕吐物 全身抽搐
Vomit, convulsions,
针扎在我的手臂上
needle sticking out of my arm.
他以为我死了
He thought I was dead.
要不是他跑出屋外叫来了几个陌生人
If he hadn't gone out and flagged some stranger down,
我可能就真死了
I probably would have been.
他那时才五岁
He was five.
该死
Oh, shit.
我真的从没向上帝祈求过什么
I never asked God for anything, really,
但当我夺回了探视权 我却特别紧张
But when I got visitation back, I was so nervous.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表