可没想到今天会这样结束
this is not how I saw my day ending.
和一个流浪汉来吸大♥麻♥
With a derelict getting stoned.
流浪汉
Derelict.
这么叫你你会被冒犯吗
Is that offensive?
我听过更难听的
I've been called worse.
我到底在干什么
What am I doing here?
又是你的家人吗
Your family again?
是肿瘤医生
Ugh, oncologist.
可能要安排我的手术 化疗
Probably wants to schedule my surgery. Chemo.
2%的几率总比没有强
2% chance is better than nothing.
我在住院实习期见过太多了
I saw it during my residency countless times.
病人一轮又一轮地忍♥受着
Patients enduring round after round
毒药注射进他们的身体
of poison pumped into their systems,
换来的是在生命最后的日子里
so they can spend what days they have left by the toilet,
在厕所呕吐和脱发
puking and bald.
我不能这样
Not me.
我要死得痛快一点
I'm going out with a bang,
不能那么痛苦
not a whimper.
你相信有上帝吗 弗兰克
You believe in God, Frank?
我相信有一种力量
I believe in a force
比我更强大
that thinks it's greater than myself.
这我都活下来了
Hell, I survived this.
医生看着时间
Doctors had one eye on the clock.
等着宣布死亡时间
Waiting to punch the time of death.
你差点死掉的那几次
Those times you almost died,
是很平和的还是可怕的
was it peaceful or scary or--
死亡有什么平和的
What's peaceful about dying?
不管他们用多少功夫来冥想
I don't care how much they meditate--
当死亡降临时
When the time comes,
那些印度教人都会吓得屁滚尿流
those hindus will be shitting their pants
就像其他所有人一样
just like the rest of us.
你知道他们会想什么吗
You know what they'll be thinking?
"操 早知道吃点牛排了"
"Fuck, I wish I'd tried steak."
怎么了 医生
What, doc?
我叫比安卡
My name's Bianca.
你裸奔过吗
You ever streak before?
很多次
Many times.
都不是故意的
Just never on purpose.
那就来吧
Oh, well, come on.
天呐
Jesus.
真够折腾人的了
God, this is gonna be difficult.
操
Fuck.
我来了
I'm coming.
我来了
I'm coming.
我今天要去法庭
I'm off to the courthouse today
看我弟弟被送进少管所
to watch my brother get sent up the river.
大学生联谊会又玩晚了吗
Did you have another late night at the sorority?
没有 没时间玩了
No, man, no time to party.
一夜做了三次防奸行者任务
I had three Rapewalker calls overnight.
女大学生们都想我一路护她们上云端
Coeds wanting me to escort my penis into their vaginas.
我的蛋蛋都筋疲力尽了
My balls haven't been this exhausted
上次这么累还是9岁刚学会撸的时候
since I discovered jacking off when I was nine years old.
你不是说不会上她们吗
Thought you weren't gonna bang those coeds.
我不会趁人之危
Yeah, drunk ones.
但她们很清醒 想做♥爱♥
These are sober and horny.
毕竟她们都有权利
I mean, why deny them their god-given right
一夜多次高♥潮♥嘛
to multiple orgasms?
-那小维呢 -小维怎么了
- What about V? - What about V?
我现在没办法思考这件事
You know, I can't think about that right now.
她有她的想法 我有我的
She's doing her thing. I'm doing my thing.
这是她的决定
It was her decision.
你还在跟那个亚洲妞上♥床♥吗
You still, uh, banging that Asian chick?
偶尔吧
Off and on.
不过刚给我的教授口了一次
Went down on my professor though.
他叫什么名字
Oh, what's his name?
是整根吞入吗
You take his whole dick in your mouth?
名字叫海伦娜
It's, uh, Helene.
她对自己要什么很清楚
You know, she knows what she wants.
从来不怀疑自己
She doesn't second-guess herself.
这非常性感
It's really sexy.
万事贵在有经验嘛
Ohh, there's no substitute for experience.
-是啊 -怎么 她把你累坏了吗
- Yeah. - What? She wear you out?
你看起来很疲惫
You look fucking tired.
没有 没有
No, no, no, no.
我整晚都在机房♥
I was up at the computer lab all night.
想黑进财务室的系统
I was trying to hack into financial aid.
但是安保系统太强了
Security system was too good though.
没成功
I couldn't do it.
又来了
Well, duty calls.
防奸行者 为您服务
Yeah, Rapewalker, at your service.
你还好吗
Whoa, you okay?
被谁揍了
Who roughed you up?
萨咪那个贱♥货♥
Skanky Sammi.
我没防备
She got me by surprise.
不过也揍了她好几拳
Still got a few uppercuts in.
好样的
Nice.
这是你跪舔法官的戏服
Here, your groveling ensemble.
靠 我不♥穿♥
Shit, I'm not wearing that.
没得商量
It's not up for discussion.
你要穿得像一个遵纪守法的好公民
You're gonna dress like a fucking law-abiding citizen
不管你愿不愿意
whether you like it or not.
还有这个
And here, this too.
我在那家餐馆的失物招领处拿的
I grabbed them from the lost and found at work.
度数挺低的 你可以戴
It's a weak prescription. You'll be fine.
我看起来有多蠢
How stupid do I look?
靠 我都他妈想揍自己
Jesus, I wanna kick my own ass.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我才32岁 我的人生才刚开始
I'm 32! I was just getting started!
操♥你♥妈♥ 胰腺 去你♥妈♥的♥ 细胞
Fuck you, pancreas. Fuck you, cells.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 医学院
Fuck you, med school.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我还有事
Something else I need to do.
你要一起吗
You coming?
宝贝 发生了什么事
Baby, what happened?
有人揍我 叫我告密鬼
Boys hit me. Called me rat.
卡尔舅舅告诉他们的
Uncle Carl told them.
贱♥人♥揍了卡尔
Bitch hit Carl.
看来他也没吃什么亏
Looks like he gave as good as he got.
对了小维 你跟小凯这事
Hey, uh, V, this thing with you and kev,
是暂时的吗
is it, uh-- is it temporary?
你问他的时候他怎么说
What did he say when you asked him?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
全体起立
All rise.
库克县巡回法庭现在开庭
The circuit court of cook county is now in session.
由瑞塔·盖瑟法官主持
The honorable Rita Gaither is presiding.
请坐
Please sit.
案件号♥2014CR882655
Case number 2014-CR-882655.
检察院对查尔斯·内威·S
The people versus Charles Nevins S.
本次开庭为判决听证会
This is the time and place for the sentencing hearing.
法庭已经看过你的检定报告
This court has reviewed your probation report.
有其他意见要提出吗
Does other counsel wish to be heard?
法官阁下 辩护律师想重申一句
Your honor, defense would like to reiterate
这次是被告第一次被捕
that this is defendant's first arrest.
他以前从来没有惹过麻烦
He has never been in trouble before
而且他的智力只够勉强维持正常生活
and that he has an IQ of barely functional intelligence.
被告有话要说吗
Would the defendant like to say anything?
查尔斯
Charles?
恰奇
Chuckie.
什么
What?
判决之前你有什么话要说吗
Would you like to say anything before sentencing?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表