Hey, people around here get their ass beat
这儿有人被揍得屁滚尿流
for missing Shameless.
因为没看《无耻家庭》
So sit down, shut up, and catch up.
所以赶快坐下 闭嘴 追剧
Or don't. I don't give a fuck.
其实无所谓 关我屁事
I'm happy to knock your fucking teeth out.
我很乐意把你揍得满地找牙
Meds and vitals now.
马上吃药 记体征
What are those for? Anti rejection.
这都什么药 抗排斥
Hypertension. Depression.
降血压 抗抑郁
Diuretic. And apparently,
利尿 很明显
that is my new liver, fucking me in the ass.
这就是我的新肝 真他妈给力
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Do not hit our daughter. It's just the nipple.
别打我们的女儿 咬一下而已
I'm done. No more breast feeding.
我受够了 再也不喂母乳了
I'm going to work at the Alibi.
去酒吧上班
You can stay here.
你待在家照顾孩子吧
You've got to do something about your daughter.
你得管管你女儿
She's acting like a desperate teenager.
她简直像个不良少年
You're lying!
你骗人
I don't want her and that Chuckie thing in my house anymore.
我不想她和恰奇继续待在我的房子里了
Hey, did you have a chance to call that doctor?
你给那个医生打过电话吗
I don't have what Monica has.
我没遗传莫妮卡的病
It could be bipolar disease like our mom.
可能得了躁郁症 跟我们妈妈一样
Come see our show tonight, huh?
今晚来看我们的演出吧
Wish I could. I turn into a pumpkin at 9:00.
我也想 但我九点之前就要乖乖回家
Maybe I'll see you later, huh?
也许我们稍后会再见 对吧
Did he leave a good tip?
他给的小费多吗
If he's a musician, you never know where that tip's been.
如果他玩音乐的 谁知道他都插过什么
You guys are cheaters! Look who's a sore sport.
你们作弊 瞧瞧某人真是输不起
Look who's madly in love.
瞧瞧谁陷入疯狂爱恋了啊
I'm about to start a big clean up.
我马上要干一票大的了
They knocked over sunny days on halsted this morning.
他们今早打败了Sunny Days拿到了Halsted的项目
Great, I'm in.
太好了 算我一个
"Sell your home at a premium price."
"卖房卖房 溢价接手"
My contribution to mankind.
我对全人类的贡献
I give you frank's milk of the gods.
我向您呈现弗兰克的上帝之乳
This is beer? I call it milk of the gods.
这是啤酒吗 我称它为上帝之乳
Man. I think I just shit my pants.
靠 我貌似拉裤子了
Good to know. I'll reduce the hops.
很好 下次我少放点啤酒花
I'll tell you what though.
不过我要告诉你
It's bad ass.
这玩意真带劲
What would you pay for something like that?
你愿意付给我多少买这玩意
I got some sweet 420 that my girl baked up.
我这有我女朋友刚烤的大麻蛋糕
You wanna trade? Done, done, done.
换不换 成交 成交
Aw, man.
我靠
Look at that. What?
快看 什么
A new day. And I'm still alive.
新的一天 我还活着
Life is good.
活着真好
Hey. You're up early.
起得挺早
I'm off house arrest as of this morning.
我的软禁今天就要结束啦
And I just need a screwdriver
只需要一个螺丝刀
to get this thing off.
把这东西弄下来
Are you, uh, sure that's a good idea?
你确定没问题吗
Probation office isn't open until tomorrow.
假释办公室明天才上班
But as long as I give it back undamaged, i'm good.
只要别弄坏就没事
Dude, congratulations is not that hard to say.
哥们 说句恭喜就那么难吗
Congratulations, Fiona. Thank you.
恭喜 菲奥娜 谢谢
Well, just try not to celebrate
庆祝归庆祝
with any road trips or hard drugs, yeah?
但别搭个车去旅行或者嗑药啥的 懂吗
No promises. One day at a time.
不能保证 能享受一天是一天
You start your new job on a sunday?
周日你就开始新工作了
Yeah, it's something to do with, uh,
是啊 好像是什么
no city inspectors working today,
见不得人的工作
and I'm guessing they're planning
我猜是打算让我们
on having us dump toxic waste some place
把有毒废料
where toxic waste should not be dumped.
往不该倒的地方倒
Weird thing is, I'm kinda looking forward to it.
奇怪的是 我还有点小期待呢
To dumping toxic waste? No, to the job.
倒有毒废料吗 不 是工作
You know, no class, no stress, no grades.
不用上课 没有压力 不要分数
Just hauling shit and breaking shit.
只需要拉东西 砸东西
It's like meditation, only with large objects.
就像冥想 只不过对象有点大
Meditation? Wow, you really are a 12 Step Monkey, huh?
冥想 互助会真是把你洗脑得不轻啊
Oh, lick me.
去你大爷
There's my sister.
这才是我姐姐
This "Happiest Baby" shit totally works.
《宝宝不哭》讲的还真管用
Here, happiest baby shit this one.
给你 把这个也哄哄
Put her there.
放好了
Give me her. No, let go of mommy's hair.
接好了 放开妈妈的头发
There we go, yes.
来吧 好了
It's okay.
没事
They're just loving on papa cause it's Father's Day.
她们喜欢爸爸 因为今天父亲节
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Hey, so what's the plan anyway?
有什么计划吗
The plan? Pancakes?
计划 煎饼
No, waffles? Ooh, chocolate chip pancakes.
要不华夫饼 巧克力煎饼
What are you talking about? It's Father's Day.
你在叨叨啥 今天父亲节啊
It's Father's Day. Oh shit, okay.
父亲节 靠 好吧
It's Father's Day. Yeah, uh.
父亲节 好吧
It's Father's Day. Watch her.
父亲节 看好她
It's Father's Day.
父亲节
It's Father's Day. Look at that.
父亲节 快看
Look at those skills.
看看我的能耐
Kev wants fucking pancakes.
小凯想吃狗日的煎饼
Holy shit, you okay?
靠 你没事吧
I have twins. I'll never be okay again.
有了这对双胞胎 我永远也好不了了
Shit, I gotta go to work.
我得上班去了
Okay? Uh, good luck with, uh, too many babies,
祝这些宝贝们好运
and good luck with the jailbreak, okay?
也祝你越狱成功
I'll see you later.
回见
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm off house arrest. Do you need coffee?
我解禁了 你要喝点咖啡吗
You look I look what?
你看起来... 怎样
Nothing. Toaster waffles in the freezer.
没什么 冰箱里有烤华夫
I've been watching the clock counting the minutes
我每天都度日如年
till I can open the Alibi and watch Frank drink his way
等着去酒吧 看弗兰克
through someone else's liver.
用着别人的肝喝酒
Hmm, that's fun for you, is it?
你觉得很有意思吧
Does that make me a bad person
宁愿给酒鬼卖酒
that I'd rather be selling cheap booze
都不愿意照看那对小魔鬼
to barflies than spend time with my twin spawns of Satan?
我是不是有点太坏了
Spawns of Satan? Really?
魔鬼 至于吗
Do you think I'm a bad mother?
你觉得我是个坏妈妈吗
Did you leave either kid on the porch last night
你昨晚有没有把哪个孩子放走廊上
while you were going on a drug run?
自己跑去嗑药了呢
Then compared to what I grew up with,
跟我小时候比一下
you're an excellent mother.
你这个妈简直太棒
What? What?
怎么样 怎么样
What? Are you too too tired
怎么 太累了
to jump up and down with me?
都不愿意跟我跳舞了
Yeah, but if it helps, this is my happy face now.
是 但别往心里去 这就是我开心的样子
All right, Lip, you're over here, buddy.
好了 利普 你就在这儿
So here's what you're going to do,
给你交待一下
you're going to lift these large pieces of concrete,
你要把这些大块混凝土石块
put 'em in the bucket of the Bobcat.
放进挖掘机的铲斗里
Then you go get some more while the Bobcat
然后当挖掘机去倒的时候
dumps them in the low load.
你继续去搬
I get to work the Bobcat?
我用挖掘机搬吗
Okay, you're going to lift with your hands
听着 你要用双手把这些石块
the large pieces of concrete and put them in the bucket
放进挖掘机的铲斗里
of the Bobcat just like these assholes
就跟这些不懂英语的
who don't speak English are doing.
傻逼们一样
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表