Am I related to you?
爱死他们这种问题了
I love that they have to ask that.
你没打算随我的姓吧
Uh, you're not gonna take my last name, are you?
我...我是说 改不改都行
I'm--I'm--I mean, I'm cool either way, but--
芬德 菲奥娜·芬德
Fender? Fiona Fender?
为啥不改 菲奥娜·芬德
Why not? Fiona Fender.
其实前面还要加个P
That was actually a P at the front.
-加在哪 快说 -不是吧
- Where? Come on. - Seriously.
加在F前面 看着
In front of the F. See?
P不发声 从来就没人念对过
It's silent. Nobody ever reads it right.
这样吧 你还是别随我姓了
Actually, you know what? You don't have to take my name.
不不不 我要改 我就要改
No, no, no. I want to. I want to.
菲奥娜·P芬德
Fiona P-fender.
真是...
That's--
真P他妈操蛋
That's p-fucked up.
真P他妈性感
It's p-fucking sexy.
现在几点了
Hey, what time is it?
我得P五点前到单位
I've got to be at work at p-five,
不然我P饭碗就丢了
And I can lose this p-job.
如果我们真要赶在之前结婚的话
Well, if we are going to squeeze a wedding in,
那就得继续填了 抓紧点
we have got to get a move on. Come on.
他们说我房♥费付到了今晚
They said I'm paid up till tonight.
看来你老爹我挑选房♥间的口味还是不错的吧
Guess your old man's got fancy taste in hotel rooms.
还有中国妓♥女♥
And Chinese prostitutes.
我选那个小鲜肉 挺可爱的
86年拉菲堡干红葡萄酒
'86 Chateau Lafite Rothschild.
-这瓶多少钱 -2100美金
- How much was this? - $2,100.
但是是你点的
But you order it.
你衣服落在这了
You left your jacket.
既然你一直在这
I assume since you're here,
是不是代表我已经付过钱了
I paid in advance?
一周末的钱都付了
Through the weekend.
如果你和你儿子想要做...
So if you and your boy want to do some--
把你上一次见到我的事情全告诉我
Tell me everything that happened when you last saw me.
我们在开派对
We were partying.
只有我们吗
Just us?
还有几个你在楼下遇到的
And some dentists you met downstairs in town
来这里开会的牙医
for the convention.
还有个在大门口扮演热狗的人
And a guy that works out front at the hot dogs.
在大厅里遇到的一个做生意的
And a businessman from down the hall.
你和他一起走的
You and him left together.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
是做什么生意的
What kind of businessman?
他留下名片了
He left his card.
钻石
Diamond.
钻石增值公♥司♥
Diamond Appreciations.
我是弗兰克·加拉格
Yeah. It's Frank Gallagher.
我要找...
I'm looking for--
弗兰克 那晚真是太棒了
Frank! What a night we had.
关于那晚...
Yeah. About that--
我知道你很紧张
I know you're nervous.
把一大笔钱交给一个陌生人
Lot of money to hand over to a stranger.
是多少钱来着
How much was it again?
11万3千
$113,000.
但是 弗兰克你要相信我
But Frank, trust me.
这是你做的最好的一笔投资
It was the best investment you could make.
不不不 我从没怀疑过
No, no, no. I never doubted it.
告诉我 你觉得能多久...
Tell me, how soon do you think--
你现在在干什么
What are you doing now?
你想来办公室吗
Uh, you want to come to the office?
亲眼看看
See for yourself?
把地址告诉我
Uh, give me that address.
你选好专业了吗 利普
Have you declared a major, Lip?
工程学
Engineering.
你没料到吧
Well, you didn't see that coming.
或者微型机器人
Or microrobotics. You know,
我还没有决定好
I haven't made up my mind yet.
我爸是工程师
Dad's an engineer.
他发明了无需冲水的小便器
He invented a line of water-free urinals.
-真的吗 -我没有发明小便器
- Oh, really? - I didn't invent the urinals.
我负责设计其中的密封圈和垫圈
I, uh, worked on the sealing cartridge and gasket.
小便器这块还是有很多钱赚的
There's a lot of money in urine.
-永远不会落伍淘汰 -很好
- It never goes out of fashion. - Nice.
那... 那你现在在设计什么
What are you-- what are you working on now?
包装材料
Packing materials.
他为聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料的
He filed a patent for
可生物降解替代品申请了专利
a biodegradable alternative to styrofoam.
-是什么材质 -一种菌类
- Oh. What's it made of? - It's a type of fungi.
闻起来像蘑菇
Smells like mushrooms.
拿任何工业废料作原材料
You take any substrate of industrial waste, like--
比如被砍下来的玉米秆
like, uh, chopped-up cornstalks.
然后注入菌丝体
And you inject it with mycelium,
看吧 一点都不有意思
and-- See? It's not very interesting.
所以你就用菌丝体包裹住废料
So you just-- you pour it around the object
他们就会自行组合随后变结实
that you're packing and then it hardens?
没错
That's right.
变成那堆废料的形状
Becomes a mold of the object.
如果你想的话
You know, if you want,
我之后可以带你参观工作室
I will show you my workshop later.
当然想 好的
Sure. Yeah.
我刚...刚想到我们都没有婚戒
I just, uh-- I just realized that we don't have any wedding rings.
没事
That's okay.
我有我外婆的订婚戒指
Yeah, I have my grandma's engagement ring,
但在我妈家里
but it's at my mom's house.
宣誓仪式上真不需要拿什么吗
Don't we need something for the ceremony?
对了 花
Oh, wait. Flowers.
这一束居然要十块钱 两块卖♥♥不卖♥♥
10 bucks for those? Try 2.
快看 有橡皮筋
Oh, look. Rubber bands.
就当是我们的婚戒了
There's our wedding rings.
我可以做个小胸花
I can make a little corsage.
别朵花在你的纽扣孔上
Put a flower in your buttonhole.
你衣服上没有纽扣孔
Oh. You don't have a buttonhole.
我把裤子拉链拉开给你别
I'll just unzip my fly.
这真是太蠢了
This is stupid, right?
是啊
Right.
或者一点也不蠢
Unless it's not.
是啊
Right?
我还有一个小时就得上班了
I got to be at work in an hour.
我们还是直接撤了吧
Should we just go?
好的
Okay.
要不还是别撤了
Unless we shouldn't.
古斯·芬德和菲奥娜·加拉格
Gus Pfender and Fiona Gallagher.
把这个藏好
Put that someplace safe.
-你会算分数吗 -哪种分数
- Are you good with fractions? - Fractions of what?
假如你有1/16盎司的某物
Like if you have a 16th of an ounce of something,
该物为多少克
how many grams would that be?
-你在贩毒吗 -没有
- You dealing drugs? - No.
要是菲奥娜发现我帮你算贩毒的分数
If Fiona found out I was helping you with your drug fractions,
她会扒了我的皮
she'd have my scalp.
不会让菲奥娜知道的
No one's telling Fiona anything.
简单来说 分成一拍
Basic overview. You got flaps,
半G 一G 一厅 八球 还有盎司
half g's, g's, teeners, 8 balls, and ounces.
盎司是28克 但其实是28.35
An ounce is 28 grams, but really it's 28.35.
八球是3.54 一厅是1.77
An 8-ball is 3.54, and a teener is 1.77.
不过毒贩会向下舍入
But the dealers round down.
他们会拿走那多余的0.35克 跟得上吗
So they pocket the extra 0.35. You following?
我还是拿笔记下来吧
I might need to write this down.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
是啊
Totally.
现在要干什么
What do we do now?
应该是把这个给他签字
I think I just hand this to him to sign.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表